‘The Marvels’ Misfires With $47 Million, Lowest MCU Opening Weekend of All Time

the only thing that pissed me off is she aint Captain Marvel......this is Captain Marvel.....

1699844801807.png

It's $110 million. Can't you read?
Totally false. Just like all the other claims about box office totals you made.

Its worldwide opening is $88 million. But the movie studios only get a fraction of the overseas box office ($41 million).

IMG_5270.jpeg

Its losing a lot of money.

Last edited:
the only thing that pissed me off is she aint Captain Marvel......this is Captain Marvel.....

View attachment 857783
I feel similar. I don't like calling him Shazam. That's what he says, not who he is.

Her's the other Captain Marvel. I have a run of these.

1699847675193.png

1699847704072.png

Carol Danvers is actually Ms. Marvel. I have issue #1 of that one.

Bad photo, but it's in near-mint condition.

1699847900047.png

View attachment 857783
Fawcet, the 1940s comic company that published the original Captain Marvel went defunct in the 50s and the copyright to the name lapsed

In the 60s, when superheroes became hot again, Marvel Comics snapped the trademark up and created the completely unrelated space hero

Then, in the 70s, DC comics bought the right to all the old Fawcet heroes, but since Marvel now had the rights to the name, they couldn’t publish a comic called “Captain Marvel”, and so called the comic “Shazam!” After the magic word Billy Batson spoke to turn into Captain Marvel

Iron Man 2 and 3 sucked. Thor 2 sucked.

She was not written out of Endgame. She is too powerful a character to have her throughout the movie, making the rest of them irrelevant. That's why she shows up at the end to battle Thanos to a draw, basically.

I get it. You hate strong women.
You are never going to get it. Men need the heroes. For they are the ones who die to keep the home country or civilization going. They are the ones in dangerous employment. They are the ones who do not live as long from the damage done to their bodies over the years. This is not about strong women as much as how woke so much of the entertainment industry has become. We have seen enough of this on how nice the world would be with women leading and seeing the reality of women forced into high positions to see the truth. In the military, police, fire and other dangerous employment it must sicken men as they see women pushed as leaders when it is not deserved. Well, we are in decline. Real strong women are a real minority of what is reality. They do exist though.

Fawcet, the 1940s comic company that published the original Captain Marvel went defunct in the 50s and the copyright to the name lapsed

In the 60s, when superheroes became hot again, Marvel Comics snapped the trademark up and created the completely unrelated space hero

Then, in the 70s, DC comics bought the right to all the old Fawcet heroes, but since Marvel now had the rights to the name, they couldn’t publish a comic called “Captain Marvel”, and so called the comic “Shazam!” After the magic word Billy Batson spoke to turn into Captain Marvel
yea i know all of that....still, there is only one Captain Marvel...and Carol Danvers aint him....

yea i know all of that....still, there is only one Captain Marvel...and Carol Danvers aint him....
She should have stayed Ms Marvel.

That was her best costume

1699878640962.jpeg

And Monica Rambeau should have stayed Captain Marvel

1699878976146.jpeg

And the male Captain Marvel should have stayed dead. He was dead for decades before they brought him back. It was a powerful story. So few superheroes stay dead, it cheapened the impact of his death to bring him back.

1699879246071.jpeg

Last edited:
You are never going to get it. Men need the heroes. For they are the ones who die to keep the home country or civilization going. They are the ones in dangerous employment. They are the ones who do not live as long from the damage done to their bodies over the years. This is not about strong women as much as how woke so much of the entertainment industry has become. We have seen enough of this on how nice the world would be with women leading and seeing the reality of women forced into high positions to see the truth. In the military, police, fire and other dangerous employment it must sicken men as they see women pushed as leaders when it is not deserved. Well, we are in decline. Real strong women are a real minority of what is reality. They do exist though.
And the vast majority of MCU movies have been about men.

Why can’t a couple of them be about women?

Yeah but his book was called “Captain Marvel” and other characters called him Captain Marvel

Wasn’t Mar-Vell his real, Kree name and his super hero code name was Captain Marvel?
i dont care what they called him.....he aint the real Capt Marvel.....and those shitty writers knew this.....

Forum List

Back