Seth Rogan hasn't learned... go WOKE... go BROKE... Santa, Inc. the lowest rated TV show of all time.

All he makes is goofy movies.
He's trying to make sure he had work by saying silly nonsense.
Guy spends most of his day stoned....so he doesn't care if what he says pisses off his fans.
Now you're catching on, dumb ass.

It's still amusing to see people with radical, racist views like yours fail.
I understand. You crazies have so little to be happy about lately. Did you hear Harry Reid died? That should put a smile on all your crazy faces.

Currently on IMDB - a rating of 1.4/10 - Tied with two other shows as the lowest in history of IMDB.
Rotten Tomatoes - Avg. Audience score of 4 out of 100 possible points.

The show, described by Seth Rogan as "a show about Santa, with a little feminist twist"... more like a telephone pole over the head feminist twist... and throw in white race trashing to boot.
So what did Seth Rogan say about it "The low ratings are by white supremacist".... you can't make this stuff up.
He doesn't mention that rating after rating after rating after website after website overwhelmingly hated it... so most Americans must be white supremacist.
Even after a glowing critical view on Decider... the audience rating is still 93.8% negative.
The show bombed. Unlike almost any show before it. HBO pulled it's promotion of it in less than 24 hours after it's release... wonder why? Gee... you mean making a series hating on Christmas, white people and all men is not going to be popular??? Huh... who knew.

I actually watched that show. I wouldn't consider it either preachy or woke. It was a brilliant satire on career politics. Imagine "The Office" if the office was Santa's Workshop.

It's not the funniest thing I've ever seen (that is reserved for the Marx Brother's film "Duck Soup" and two of Mel Brooks' movies from the '70s) but it had quite a few funny bits and I like the premise of corporate politics at the North Pole.

The show was actually the victim of "bridgading" on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes by people who were offended by the premise and believed it to be some sort of "War on Xmas".

If you read the negative reviews posted, many of them are nearly identical. A great many of the reviews state they are based on the trailer and those giving the negative reviews never actually watched the show. More than a few were overtly antisemitic from those who were offended that two Jewish actors would dare to make a show about Xmas.

The series didn't actually "hate on Xmas" at all. And, in the end, the female elf vying to replace Santa (and break the candy cane ceiling) didn't actually get the job because, despite her excellent management skills, she wasn't good with kids and Xmas is all about the kids.

Forum List

Back