Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?
If a felon has been released and the government has said they paid their debt. Hell yes they should get their rights back

I am. felony burglary when I was 19. Basically I robbed a guy who robbed me he called the police. Never had a violent charge. Had another felon theft when I was 18. Really hanging with some people I shouldn't have been. All during a period where I was addicted to heroin. I'm 35 now two kids been out of trouble and off hard drugs and barely drink anymore. I spent years working with addicts until funerals became too much for me. I'm active in my community and could put together a list of at least a hundred members of my community (some prominent) that would be OK with me owning a gun. My wife is a veteran and really hates that we can't have any guns. I've taken to hunting I'm not efficient with a bow. I'm trying though. In this day and age I do fear for my families safety so I do have things in place to defend my home but It's absurd that I can't have a gun for some.
Yes. The law treats black powder pistols as firearms. But, technically, they are more of antique firearms. Although the law restricts felons from having conventional firearms, this provision does not cover antiques. So as far as the federal law is concerned, felons can own a black powder pistol without any fear of violating the law.

Can a Felon Own a Muzzleloader in 2022? [Updated] - Jobs For Felons ...

GoSm.svg
WebrootSmall.svg

felonyfriendlyjobs.org/can-felons-own-muzzleloader/

I bought a couple of those pistols back when the brown turd Obammy first got into office, they were $99 each. I figured that as my last resort i have two of them loaded along with two extra cylinders already loaded. That at least gives you 24 shots before you have to reload.

Forum List

Back