Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

Besides, enough people know you are a pathological liar.

The quote you got actually looks like I am saying "Yes" to the first question.
So you have no issues why are you complaining to everyone lol

If you think it is so clever, why are you offering to take it down if I take yours down?
Because your asking me to take mine down.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Hey, I'm going shooting this weekend. You want to go? Oh wait.....I forgot......nevermind.
So we agree I’m OK with your signature and you’re OK with mine correct?

Did I say that?
I’m asking

:laughing0301:
Why can’t you answer the question?

Because I am laughing too hard.
Hehe

I changed my signature to post the entire comment you posted. Care to do the same?
Same.. YES MAN.

It was a simple answer to your question. I do that. I answer questions. You seem to have a problem with that.
You said yes, you are OK with the infringement on my Bill of Rights. I’m ok with that .. You answered the question to the topic I don’t think there’s anything else to talk about on this topic you are anti-constitutional.

No, I did not. And it is obvious from the full quote. And you are the one who said "Fuck the Constitution", not me.
Ok YES MAN! lol

Ok LIAR and anti-constitution.

I Cornered you, I dared you to answer the question I hunted you like a dog!

No you did not. I was not cornered. I answered a question of whether or not there was a change in gun laws. And obviously, there was. We were discussing 3 gun laws that were passed.

And no, I never said I approved of anything.
Interesting my sig says other wise. Thanks for being honest with us People who love the constitution

You mean people like me? I do love the US Constitution and swore to defend it.

You like the US Constitution when it is convenient. Otherwise, as you said "fuck the constitution". And you have no problem looking the other way when people violate the rights of citizens. But you want YOUR rights to be sacred. Hypocrite and liar.
Hmmm I don’t see it that way

Of course you don't. But that is what your quote says and my quote says.

The quote you have as your sig discusses the changes in the laws during the 20th century and talked about regulation.

In the quote I have in my sig you are saying "fuck the Constitution".

I think your "hunt" backfired.
What ever you say me infringer

"Infringer"? Lol, sorry. I haven't infringed on anyone's rights.
Except you admitted it you said yes

No, I didn't. But feel free to continue to lie.
It’s in the quote

Is it? All I see is comments about gun laws.

Please point out what you think shows I agree with infringement?
Get some rest, I cornered you today, your beat down because of the loss. Sleep it off try again tomorrow because if you’re not on your game I’m gonna get ya

I'm neither tired not beat down. But I understand that you don't want to answer my question.
I took it out to the woodshed son.. Get some rest try again tomorrow

Woodshed? You had to dance around to avoid discussing your disdain for the Constitution where the 6th amendment is concerned.

And then you miraculously got me to confess that there were changes to gun laws. That is it. Anything else is your own lie (or delusion).
You answered my question about the topic you are against the US Constitution and the Second Amendment there’s nothing else to talk about here

Still lying to avoid the topic? Lol. Sad little man. I talked about the changes in gun laws, nothing else.

But you pretend all you want. That seems to be your main M.O.
RIP .. I just feel like there should be no infringement on the second amendment unlike you he he he he he he

But you do agree that parts of the Bill of Rights can be denied. That you have stated numerous times.
I totally understand you’re frustrated. It’s a hard thing to except the hunted getting chased in a corner.. you have nowhere to go I dared you to admit you don’t believe in the Second Amendment can you believe my rights should be infringed upon.. nice try!

I don't care what you dared me to do. I dared you to admit you have lied over and over and over about what I have actually said. This is just one more example of that.

Whatever you pretend about what I said is laughable. But you can't pretend or lie your way out of "fuck the constitution". That is pretty clear.
I think its time to just copy and paste your replies to Jitler- not as if he actually reads any of them- doesn't matter what we say- Jitler only hears "Democrats bad"
1589145816339.png

doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
Great now think about this in terms of the democrat party and the decline of African Americans in America

the 'decline of African Americans' in America.

I am curious where you place the peak of African Americans in America?
During slavery?
After the end of slavery but during Jim Crow?
After the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

I am very curious to see what a bigot who thinks black girls are whores, and that minorities should take a test before being allowed to vote- considers to be the height of African Americans in the United States.
Pre 1960’s many black family was a unit until welfare hit them. Then you see the decline 77% to 12% . First female millionaire was a black female. She dies in 1918 I think. Many black republicans representatives. Democrats knew they can control the blacks with welfare.. sad

Well, I'm bummed out at the big game hunt. And that's just mental. I'm not even a felon, yet. This is actually a picture taken today by me, myself, and I.
View attachment 329128
They won't let me buy land, and they won't let me buy guns, since they were able to revoke my rights without cause in their court system. The cops, docs, & DAs just keep right on filing more charges against me in their left-wing animal-rights fanatical court system: mental, civil, and criminal charges, anything that would or could possibly be an additional bar to my right to possess and carry firearms or exercise any of my other Constitutional rights. They got really, really professional with the hunting. You need a professional guide and a mental health background check.

Don't say we weren't warned. Canadians are one-upping motorists, and filing criminal charges to harass and persecute tourists.

I'm on the fence here. I think if a person is a non-violent felon then yes, they should be permitted. However, then we set a precedent...what about voting? Public office? Security clearances? Professions?
So...we should be careful.
I'm on the fence here. I think if a person is a non-violent felon then yes, they should be permitted. However, then we set a precedent...what about voting? Public office? Security clearances? Professions?
So...we should be careful.
I’m not on the fence. He should be allowed to own firearms. However, like everyone else, if he uses his firearm in a crime, he should be locked up forever. If he uses them to injure or kill someone in committing that crime he should be executed immediately after a swift, fair trial.

When you become a convict you give up the right to own a gun.
Only inalienable rights (grants and privileges) can be taken or given or given up.
Unalineabe rights are inherent, therefore not tangible, therefore cannot be given, taken, passed on etc.
They can only be restricted or ignored. The 2nd amendment clearly states: shall not be infringed- there are no caveats in shall not.
So why cant you own a LAW or hell...a nuclear weapon?
You can own a LAW.

I’m not on the fence. He should be allowed to own firearms. However, like everyone else, if he uses his firearm in a crime, he should be locked up forever. If he uses them to injure or kill someone in committing that crime he should be executed immediately after a swift, fair trial.
There's a war and everyone caught with a weapon -- even on your side -- is going to prison no matter what under your policy of total gun control by any other ways and means.

One man's crime is another's honorable act of bravery and salvation.

Are you a felon?
I am. felony burglary when I was 19. Basically I robbed a guy who robbed me he called the police. Never had a violent charge. Had another felon theft when I was 18. Really hanging with some people I shouldn't have been. All during a period where I was addicted to heroin. I'm 35 now two kids been out of trouble and off hard drugs and barely drink anymore. I spent years working with addicts until funerals became too much for me. I'm active in my community and could put together a list of at least a hundred members of my community (some prominent) that would be OK with me owning a gun. My wife is a veteran and really hates that we can't have any guns. I've taken to hunting I'm not efficient with a bow. I'm trying though. In this day and age I do fear for my families safety so I do have things in place to defend my home but It's absurd that I can't have a gun for some.

I am. felony burglary when I was 19. Basically I robbed a guy who robbed me he called the police. Never had a violent charge. Had another felon theft when I was 18. Really hanging with some people I shouldn't have been. All during a period where I was addicted to heroin. I'm 35 now two kids been out of trouble and off hard drugs and barely drink anymore. I spent years working with addicts until funerals became too much for me. I'm active in my community and could put together a list of at least a hundred members of my community (some prominent) that would be OK with me owning a gun. My wife is a veteran and really hates that we can't have any guns. I've taken to hunting I'm not efficient with a bow. I'm trying though. In this day and age I do fear for my families safety so I do have things in place to defend my home but It's absurd that I can't have a gun for some.

You should investigate modern air rifles. Some of them can humanely put down a deer at several hundred yards, while others are semi-auto repeaters. At least, I imagine you could own an air gun as a convict but it'd best to do the research before buying.

You are the exception to the rule. One of a kind. Sometimes the law, in its efforts to protect the greater good, steps on some good people. Lots of bad people should not own guns, and should be prevented from owning. Your disappointment should be addressed to those who were responsible for this law being passed--felons.

You can try to have your record expunged. If successful then you can own guns.

You should investigate modern air rifles. Some of them can humanely put down a deer at several hundred yards, while others are semi-auto repeaters. At least, I imagine you could own an air gun as a convict but it'd best to do the research before buying.

None of them can shoot deer at "several hundred yards" but they can hunt deer. Here is one that I own. Even has picatinny rails top and bottom for AR-15 accessories. .357 caliber 900fps at the muzzle. 5 shots, but you do have to cock it each time. But it has a 5 round magazine.

1662840085516.jpeg

None of them can shoot deer at "several hundred yards" but they can hunt deer. Here is one that I own. Even has picatinny rails top and bottom for AR-15 accessories. .357 caliber 900fps at the muzzle. 5 shots, but you do have to cock it each time. But it has a 5 round magazine.

View attachment 694483

I am not an air gunner myself. That said, I've seen You Tube guys pulling of 700-1200 yard shots with some of the air guns. My presumption was some of the .50 and .72 air guns could still be packing enough foot pounds of energy out to three hundred or so yards to take a deer. Perhaps not.

I am not an air gunner myself. That said, I've seen You Tube guys pulling of 700-1200 yard shots with some of the air guns. My presumption was some of the .50 and .72 air guns could still be packing enough foot pounds of energy out to three hundred or so yards to take a deer. Perhaps not.

No. Airguns have the FPE to take large game, but not WAY downrange.

The biggest made is the .72 cal AEA Zeus. It uses 4500psi and has 1500FPE at the muzzle. But that big round is going to lose A LOT of power as it goes downrange. Under 50 yards and it will shoot through the wall of a house. Out past 150 or so and it will hit hard but not that hard.

Guns_21_SPECIALZEUS.png

This would be the wrong gun for self defense. Follow up shots take too long. The bulldog bullpup can have a follow up shot of 200 fpe in a nice hollowpoint bullet ready to go in seconds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back