Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?

I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?

If you are rehabilitated, provably so, then yes. But until then, no.

Don't blame mistakes you've made on others. Own up.

But yes. If your punishment, debt to society, whatever we're calling it has been served, as far as I'm concerned your rights should be restored.

I'm on the fence here. I think if a person is a non-violent felon then yes, they should be permitted. However, then we set a precedent...what about voting? Public office? Security clearances? Professions?
So...we should be careful.

if you've paid your debt to society then yes you should,,,

but if you choose to fuck up with that gun we will be there to handle it,,,

If you are rehabilitated, provably so, then yes. But until then, no.

Do you honestly believe people are rehabilitated whilst in prison? I don't even believe the prisons believe that's what's happening.

Unless the thought of more rehabilitation scares em so bad, that's the rehabilitation.

I think prison is for kicking peoples asses and I'm ok with that.

• Banned

my Felonise had nothing to do with guns

Hell no. Youre a Drumpftard. You shouldnt be allowed to walk down the street without a crash helmet and bright orange life vest let alone own a gun. You might shoot your eye out.

I live in a democratic run city which is over oppressive I have many felonies and I have more to come because of how they treat the citizens.. I want a gun to protect my self but can’t.

depends on the offense. if you were convicted of a violent crime, then no, you shouldn't be allowed to ever own a firearm.

other than that - if you paid yer dues & are no longer on probation/parole, then full rights should be restored.

IMHO I thunk each case should be looked at individually. If it was a non violent felony (like embezzlement) then you should "probably" be allowed to own a gun.

A violent crime or armed robbery (even if nobody was hurt) then I would say no way jose!

Did it have something to do with violence?

doenst matter,,,if youre convicted then you are a ward of the state and not allowed to own one until you pay your debt to society,,,

depends on the offense. if you were convicted of a violent crime, then no, you shouldn't be allowed to ever own a firearm.

other than that - if you paid yer dues & are no longer on probation/parole, then full rights should be restored.
I know a guy that was in a basketball game, his teammate got shoved, it was a all out brawl, he was getting hit, he swung and knocked a guy out, broke his jaw, judge put him in jail, he’s out now, does he have the right to own a gun? He lives in a dangerous neon.

I live in a democratic run city which is over oppressive I have many felonies and I have more to come because of how they treat the citizens.. I want a gun to protect my self but can’t.

*you* personally are just too stupid to own anything that goes bang bang.
Why because I ask you to make me a sandwich?

I know a guy that was in a basketball game, his teammate got shoved, it was a all out brawl, he was getting hit, he swung and knocked a guy out, broke his jaw, judge put him in jail, he’s out now, does he have the right to own a gun? He lives in a dangerous neon.
So he got convicted of a violent crime right?

Forum List

Back