It's on! US Supreme Court allows Texas to arrest illegals

If you were stationing police on the border, I could understand. If you made arrests and determined RS they were not legally processed refugees I could understand. I don't see how such a law works otherwise.

If you were stationing police on the border, I could understand. If you made arrests and determined RS they were not legally processed refugees I could understand. I don't see how such a law works otherwise.
You don't understand securing our borders? What part is not clear to you? How are millions of illegal aliens, about whom we know nothing, good for America?

Relax this is just round 1

They is still in litigation in the lower courts.

~~~~~~
"Republicans in February scuttled a bipartisan Senate deal that would have bolstered border security and tightened immigration laws after Trump pushed members of his party to reject it. Biden said blame for the bill's failure lay with Republican lawmakers who bowed to political pressure from Trump who "thinks it's bad for him politically."
An analysis of exit polls conducted by Edison Research following primary election voting in early March showed alarm among many voters over the situation along the border. Many called it their top voting issue. Reuters/Ipsos polling showed Biden's public approval level at 37% as of Feb. 28."

Commentary:
Democrat Neo-Marxist Heads
View attachment 919732
/---/ The Irish know how to make their opinion heard.
Breaking: People in Newtownmountkennedy, Ireland are rioting after they learned that their community would host a migrant center. The people set the under-construction building on fire. Riot police have mobilized to shut it down.

Where in the Constitution does it say states can assume Federal power if they are not happy with it?

Does the Court support our Constitution or not?
When it comes to immigration, states and cities have advertised their willingness to ignore the federal government's authority. Where have you been all this time?

Forum List

Back