Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

Besides, enough people know you are a pathological liar.

The quote you got actually looks like I am saying "Yes" to the first question.
So you have no issues why are you complaining to everyone lol

If you think it is so clever, why are you offering to take it down if I take yours down?
Because your asking me to take mine down.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Hey, I'm going shooting this weekend. You want to go? Oh wait.....I forgot......nevermind.
So we agree I’m OK with your signature and you’re OK with mine correct?

Did I say that?
I’m asking

:laughing0301:
Why can’t you answer the question?

Because I am laughing too hard.
Hehe

I changed my signature to post the entire comment you posted. Care to do the same?
Same.. YES MAN.

It was a simple answer to your question. I do that. I answer questions. You seem to have a problem with that.
You said yes, you are OK with the infringement on my Bill of Rights. I’m ok with that .. You answered the question to the topic I don’t think there’s anything else to talk about on this topic you are anti-constitutional.

No, I did not. And it is obvious from the full quote. And you are the one who said "Fuck the Constitution", not me.
Ok YES MAN! lol

Ok LIAR and anti-constitution.

I Cornered you, I dared you to answer the question I hunted you like a dog!

No you did not. I was not cornered. I answered a question of whether or not there was a change in gun laws. And obviously, there was. We were discussing 3 gun laws that were passed.

And no, I never said I approved of anything.
Interesting my sig says other wise. Thanks for being honest with us People who love the constitution

You mean people like me? I do love the US Constitution and swore to defend it.

You like the US Constitution when it is convenient. Otherwise, as you said "fuck the constitution". And you have no problem looking the other way when people violate the rights of citizens. But you want YOUR rights to be sacred. Hypocrite and liar.
Hmmm I don’t see it that way

Of course you don't. But that is what your quote says and my quote says.

The quote you have as your sig discusses the changes in the laws during the 20th century and talked about regulation.

In the quote I have in my sig you are saying "fuck the Constitution".

I think your "hunt" backfired.
What ever you say me infringer

If you think it is so clever, why are you offering to take it down if I take yours down?

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Hey, I'm going shooting this weekend. You want to go? Oh wait.....I forgot......nevermind.

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

I changed my signature to post the entire comment you posted. Care to do the same?
Same.. YES MAN.

It was a simple answer to your question. I do that. I answer questions. You seem to have a problem with that.
You said yes, you are OK with the infringement on my Bill of Rights. I’m ok with that .. You answered the question to the topic I don’t think there’s anything else to talk about on this topic you are anti-constitutional.

No, I did not. And it is obvious from the full quote. And you are the one who said "Fuck the Constitution", not me.
Ok YES MAN! lol

No you did not. I was not cornered. I answered a question of whether or not there was a change in gun laws. And obviously, there was. We were discussing 3 gun laws that were passed.

Interesting my sig says other wise. Thanks for being honest with us People who love the constitution

You like the US Constitution when it is convenient. Otherwise, as you said "fuck the constitution". And you have no problem looking the other way when people violate the rights of citizens. But you want YOUR rights to be sacred. Hypocrite and liar.

The quote you have as your sig discusses the changes in the laws during the 20th century and talked about regulation.

"Infringer"? Lol, sorry. I haven't infringed on anyone's rights.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

Except you admitted it you said yes

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

No, I didn't. But feel free to continue to lie.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

Is it? All I see is comments about gun laws.

Please point out what you think shows I agree with infringement?

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

Get some rest, I cornered you today, your beat down because of the loss. Sleep it off try again tomorrow because if you’re not on your game I’m gonna get ya

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

Get some rest, I cornered you today, your beat down because of the loss. Sleep it off try again tomorrow because if you’re not on your game I’m gonna get ya

I'm neither tired not beat down. But I understand that you don't want to answer my question.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

I'm neither tired not beat down. But I understand that you don't want to answer my question.
I took it out to the woodshed son.. Get some rest try again tomorrow

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

Woodshed? You had to dance around to avoid discussing your disdain for the Constitution where the 6th amendment is concerned.

And then you miraculously got me to confess that there were changes to gun laws. That is it. Anything else is your own lie (or delusion).

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

Woodshed? You had to dance around to avoid discussing your disdain for the Constitution where the 6th amendment is concerned.

And then you miraculously got me to confess that there were changes to gun laws. That is it. Anything else is your own lie (or delusion).
You answered my question about the topic you are against the US Constitution and the Second Amendment there’s nothing else to talk about here

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

You answered my question about the topic you are against the US Constitution and the Second Amendment there’s nothing else to talk about here

Still lying to avoid the topic? Lol. Sad little man. I talked about the changes in gun laws, nothing else.

But you pretend all you want. That seems to be your main M.O.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

Still lying to avoid the topic? Lol. Sad little man. I talked about the changes in gun laws, nothing else.

RIP .. I just feel like there should be no infringement on the second amendment unlike you he he he he he he

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

RIP .. I just feel like there should be no infringement on the second amendment unlike you he he he he he he

I never addressed the question of whether or not I believe in infringement of the 2nd amendment.

You asked two questions. Your exact post was "Was there a change the gun rights a America? Yes or not and do you agree with these infringements?"

I responded with:
"Yes, there was a change in gun laws in the 20th century. It is called regulation. And the SCOTUS has consistently ruled that it is constitutional.

Free speech is regulated by allowing people to be punished for the results of that speech, like yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater when there is no fire. And by allowing people to be sued for slander or libel.

Most rational people agree that a person diagnosed as a schizophrenic should not be allowed to buy a firearm. (you seem to think their caretaker will handle it)

So yes, there are regulations that do not change the US Constitution."

Now, I understand that your English skills are limited, at best. But if you will look carefully, there is a comma between "Yes" and the rest of the sentence that said "...there was a change in gun laws in the 20th century." Which means the word "Yes" was part of that sentence agreeing that there was a change in gun laws in the 20th century. My entire post was discussing the changes, that they are regulation, which the SCOTUS has ruled is allowable and constitutional.

At no time did I answer any question about whether I agree with it or not. Because my opinion is not relevant to the discussion.

So your 'Gotcha' is simply a measure of your inability to understand sentence structure in the English language.

You asked 2 questions, and I answered 1 of them.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

But you do agree that parts of the Bill of Rights can be denied. That you have stated numerous times.

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

But you do agree that parts of the Bill of Rights can be denied. That you have stated numerous times.
I totally understand you’re frustrated. It’s a hard thing to except the hunted getting chased in a corner.. you have nowhere to go I dared you to admit you don’t believe in the Second Amendment can you believe my rights should be infringed upon.. nice try!

LOL! Suuuure.
Ok so agree to disagree

Did I say that?
I’m asking

Hehe

Same.. YES MAN.

Ok YES MAN! lol

It’s in the quote

I totally understand you’re frustrated. It’s a hard thing to except the hunted getting chased in a corner.. you have nowhere to go I dared you to admit you don’t believe in the Second Amendment can you believe my rights should be infringed upon.. nice try!

I don't care what you dared me to do. I dared you to admit you have lied over and over and over about what I have actually said. This is just one more example of that.

Whatever you pretend about what I said is laughable. But you can't pretend or lie your way out of "fuck the constitution". That is pretty clear.

doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
Great now think about this in terms of the democrat party and the decline of African Americans in America

the 'decline of African Americans' in America.

I am curious where you place the peak of African Americans in America?
During slavery?
After the end of slavery but during Jim Crow?
After the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

I am very curious to see what a bigot who thinks black girls are whores, and that minorities should take a test before being allowed to vote- considers to be the height of African Americans in the United States.

My reason for saying Jitsie should not be allowed to own a firearm is much simpler.

I truly believe Jitsie is mentally ill. His aggression shows some deep seated issues. But the fact that they are idle threats on a message board shows his own insecurities are off the charts. His constant lying shows a profound need for attention, even if it is bad attention. He would rather be mocked by a dozen people than to be ignored. And his threats aimed at people who challenge him is well documented.

In short, he is psychotic and a borderline sociopath. He would end up like a Mark David Chapman. Murdering someone so he could be famous. But he would do it, like Chapman, from ambush so he would not be threatened himself.

But, in the United States, we punish for crimes committed, not criminal potential. Victims are, unfortunately, a price we pay for liberty. I would bet that North Korea has a far lower murder rate than we do. Given enough authoritarianism, crime can be reduced by government. It's not worth it. There are things more important than life.

I’d like to see Bostonians own some business in Boston some day..

So, you live in Boston, right?

Quit whining like a little bitch and start your own Boston-based business. Get off your dead ass and set an example!

I've been seeing the commercials for the My Pillow guy's new autobiography. Jitss67 should buy and read his book. That's a much better approach for him. The guy is a convicted felon, drug addict, and worth 300+ million dollars. Most all of us make mistakes in life, some of them terrible mistakes that have life-long impacts, and change their ways, take responsibility for their own lives, and turn it around. Others whine on the Internet.

That would require Jitss617 taking responsibility for his own past actions. Instead, he opts to blame others for his failings. Mike Lindell's is a wonderful story of someone hitting rock bottom (and hitting it hard), losing everything, and coming back strong.

Simply put, Jitss607 doesn't have the depth of character it would take to do that...

Lindell is the living proof of what I've been saying for years: poor people are poor because they choose to be poor.
I think that is rather simplistic.
I think Lindell is a great example of someone who really does make it up from the bottom. But most people- poor, middle class or wealthy would likely not be able to do that- he is truly exceptional.
Unexceptional people- born to middle class or wealthy families get opportunities that unexceptional poor people do not.
The contempt with which Democrats hold minorities, immigrants, women, and homosexuals, is shameful.
The contempt with which people like you have for minorities, immigrants, women and homosexuals is shameful.

Really- read your own words. Approximately 90% of African American voters are Democrats- you literally are telling African Americans that they are treating African Americans with contempt. Virtually every minority group in America is majority Democrat- and you are literally saying that these minority groups treat themselves with contempt.

As I always point out- the message you are giving to minorities, and immigrants, and women and homosexuals- is that they are all too stupid to know that they shouldn't be voting Democrat.

You are telling African Americans that you know better than they do- that they are too stupid to know how they should vote.

You are telling Latino Americans that you know better than they do- that they are too stupid to know how they should vote.

You are telling women of America- some 56% who vote Democrat- that you know better than they do- that they are too stupid to know how they should vote.

I have seen this over and over from the Republican Party- telling African Americans that they are the new plantation owners keeping the slaves on their plantation. Only the Republicans call them Democrats- because otherwise someone might call the party of white men racist.

One of the biggest slave holders in the United States was black. Besides owning and enslaving black people, what did he have in common with other slave holders? He was a Democrat. Yes, black Democrats, the Congressional Black Caucus being among the worst of them, are keeping the slaves on their plantation.
I truly love whenever you Republicans tell African Americans that they are all both slave owners and slaves- and oh by the way- Republican white guys know better than they do on how they should vote.

Just one more reason African Americans- and virtually every minority group in America treats the Republican Party like lepers. Because they understand that folks like you just consider minorities and women to be too stupid to know how they should vote.
Have you heard of urban slave plantations? Guess who over sees them?

I've heard of them. And I call bullshit. Nothing in our modern cities compares to the horrors of actual slavery.
7,000 blacks shot in killed in Obama’s home
Town in just 6 years. That’s just his home town, but I can guarantee they’ll be dozens of blacks shot and killed this weekend all across America and nobody does anything in these democratic Runtown sometimes the media doesn’t even cover it.. And we know why and Democrats do nothing

Yes, there is a lot of violence, especially gang/drug violence in urban areas.

That is not slavery.
Yes it is, if they don’t vote for democrats what happens to them?

They are not owned by another person. They cannot be sold. They are not property like slaves were.

Claiming what is happening is slavery is just ignorant.
They are owned by democrats, after being born to a single mother and graduating from a education most can’t afford but I still unable to speak proper English, they go to democrats for food, housing, welfare, health care. These are all the pillars of a slave plantation. They are producing votes, maybe they’re not personally voting but they are encouraging others to vote for a certain Ideology, and if they go against this ideology they are viciously attacked. I can give many examples. They do this under the guise of the law.. it’s absolutely disgusting and I suspect you are OK with this because you are a communist

No, they are NOT owned by anyone. There may be programs in place that trap them in poverty. But that is not ownership.

And yes, it is disgusting. But then, so is your insistence that I am a communist. It is a blatant lie.

And speaking of improper English.......hehehe
It’s called urban slave plantation. It’s not the same as the slavery that were told in history books but it is in fact slavery. Some of it is self slavery.. sad
Black guy gave me my first job his name is Jessie we became really good friends, it was originally from South Carolina.. when I met his mother I saw someone that came from slavery, Her ancestors have been in America probably longer than most peoples and she couldn’t speak English at all. She lived in squalor, she was a sweet old woman. Slavery was wrong but what Democrats are doing to blacks or people in this class today is absolutely disgusting they know they can fix education they know the issues of single parenthood.. they do nothing but encourage more of it.

I don't give a rat's ass what its called. It is NOT slavery and shouldn't be referred to as such.
Ok well who cares wht you think

Whether you care about what I think is irrelevant.

You claim that blacks going to the gov't for housing, food, welfare and healthcare is slavery. Every one of those things is available, but only if the person ASKS for them and applies for them. That is THEIR choice. That is certainly not slavery.
Absolutely, but it’s not their choice for education, it’s not there choice of immigration laws that hurt there neighborhoods, it’s not there choice that democrats promote single mother hood by giving awards out or keep making note that single mothers are hero’s.
Okay first of all- I don't normally comment on spelling here at USMB- but since you keep mentioning education- but you mispelled 'their' three times in that sentence.

The example the Democrats provided for marriage to all Americans- white and black- was Barack and Michelle Obama- married with two daughters. One marriage. No divorce.
The example the Republicans provided for marriage to all Americans- white and black- is Donald Trump- 5 children by 3 different mothers, two divorces, multiple adulteries.

Maybe the Republicans should elect leaders who provide actual examples to the American people of not abandoning their families?
But look at trumps kids they’re all smart educated don’t drink don’t do drugs very successful. Obamas daughters if you put a white boy with a skateboard and some marijuana in front of them they’re going to be on their knees. Lol

And that is what happens when you let a racist like Jitler post here.

White kids are all smart.
Black girls are all ho's.

And of course Jitler wants to make them his slave- and fuck no he doesn't want them to be voting.
I’m wiping the floor with you why are you continuing this ass beating

Dude, Syriously has used facts to show your posts to be lies.
I just destroyed him I just showed him a link of Centreville Illinois is 95% black and has a Democrat mayor. Lol I don’t even know how he standing up right now do you want to be next?

LOL! You ignorant little troll. I have schooled you on everything from word definitions to the US Constitution to American history. I have called you on your lies about everything from what I have said to your over-inflated fantasies. Next? lol Bring it.
I’ve wipe the floor with you, you new nickname is mop head lol you want restrictions to the first and second amendment, you deny frontier justice. It’s your words not mine

You're such a little boy...
6’3 225
1589145552446.png

My reason for saying Jitsie should not be allowed to own a firearm is much simpler.

I truly believe Jitsie is mentally ill. His aggression shows some deep seated issues. But the fact that they are idle threats on a message board shows his own insecurities are off the charts. His constant lying shows a profound need for attention, even if it is bad attention. He would rather be mocked by a dozen people than to be ignored. And his threats aimed at people who challenge him is well documented.

In short, he is psychotic and a borderline sociopath. He would end up like a Mark David Chapman. Murdering someone so he could be famous. But he would do it, like Chapman, from ambush so he would not be threatened himself.

But, in the United States, we punish for crimes committed, not criminal potential. Victims are, unfortunately, a price we pay for liberty. I would bet that North Korea has a far lower murder rate than we do. Given enough authoritarianism, crime can be reduced by government. It's not worth it. There are things more important than life.

I’d like to see Bostonians own some business in Boston some day..

So, you live in Boston, right?

Quit whining like a little bitch and start your own Boston-based business. Get off your dead ass and set an example!

I've been seeing the commercials for the My Pillow guy's new autobiography. Jitss67 should buy and read his book. That's a much better approach for him. The guy is a convicted felon, drug addict, and worth 300+ million dollars. Most all of us make mistakes in life, some of them terrible mistakes that have life-long impacts, and change their ways, take responsibility for their own lives, and turn it around. Others whine on the Internet.

That would require Jitss617 taking responsibility for his own past actions. Instead, he opts to blame others for his failings. Mike Lindell's is a wonderful story of someone hitting rock bottom (and hitting it hard), losing everything, and coming back strong.

Simply put, Jitss607 doesn't have the depth of character it would take to do that...

Lindell is the living proof of what I've been saying for years: poor people are poor because they choose to be poor.
I think that is rather simplistic.
I think Lindell is a great example of someone who really does make it up from the bottom. But most people- poor, middle class or wealthy would likely not be able to do that- he is truly exceptional.
Unexceptional people- born to middle class or wealthy families get opportunities that unexceptional poor people do not.
The contempt with which Democrats hold minorities, immigrants, women, and homosexuals, is shameful.
The contempt with which people like you have for minorities, immigrants, women and homosexuals is shameful.

Really- read your own words. Approximately 90% of African American voters are Democrats- you literally are telling African Americans that they are treating African Americans with contempt. Virtually every minority group in America is majority Democrat- and you are literally saying that these minority groups treat themselves with contempt.

As I always point out- the message you are giving to minorities, and immigrants, and women and homosexuals- is that they are all too stupid to know that they shouldn't be voting Democrat.

You are telling African Americans that you know better than they do- that they are too stupid to know how they should vote.

You are telling Latino Americans that you know better than they do- that they are too stupid to know how they should vote.

You are telling women of America- some 56% who vote Democrat- that you know better than they do- that they are too stupid to know how they should vote.

I have seen this over and over from the Republican Party- telling African Americans that they are the new plantation owners keeping the slaves on their plantation. Only the Republicans call them Democrats- because otherwise someone might call the party of white men racist.

One of the biggest slave holders in the United States was black. Besides owning and enslaving black people, what did he have in common with other slave holders? He was a Democrat. Yes, black Democrats, the Congressional Black Caucus being among the worst of them, are keeping the slaves on their plantation.
I truly love whenever you Republicans tell African Americans that they are all both slave owners and slaves- and oh by the way- Republican white guys know better than they do on how they should vote.

Just one more reason African Americans- and virtually every minority group in America treats the Republican Party like lepers. Because they understand that folks like you just consider minorities and women to be too stupid to know how they should vote.
Have you heard of urban slave plantations? Guess who over sees them?

I've heard of them. And I call bullshit. Nothing in our modern cities compares to the horrors of actual slavery.
7,000 blacks shot in killed in Obama’s home
Town in just 6 years. That’s just his home town, but I can guarantee they’ll be dozens of blacks shot and killed this weekend all across America and nobody does anything in these democratic Runtown sometimes the media doesn’t even cover it.. And we know why and Democrats do nothing

Yes, there is a lot of violence, especially gang/drug violence in urban areas.

That is not slavery.
Yes it is, if they don’t vote for democrats what happens to them?

They are not owned by another person. They cannot be sold. They are not property like slaves were.

Claiming what is happening is slavery is just ignorant.
They are owned by democrats, after being born to a single mother and graduating from a education most can’t afford but I still unable to speak proper English, they go to democrats for food, housing, welfare, health care. These are all the pillars of a slave plantation. They are producing votes, maybe they’re not personally voting but they are encouraging others to vote for a certain Ideology, and if they go against this ideology they are viciously attacked. I can give many examples. They do this under the guise of the law.. it’s absolutely disgusting and I suspect you are OK with this because you are a communist

No, they are NOT owned by anyone. There may be programs in place that trap them in poverty. But that is not ownership.

And yes, it is disgusting. But then, so is your insistence that I am a communist. It is a blatant lie.

And speaking of improper English.......hehehe
It’s called urban slave plantation. It’s not the same as the slavery that were told in history books but it is in fact slavery. Some of it is self slavery.. sad
Black guy gave me my first job his name is Jessie we became really good friends, it was originally from South Carolina.. when I met his mother I saw someone that came from slavery, Her ancestors have been in America probably longer than most peoples and she couldn’t speak English at all. She lived in squalor, she was a sweet old woman. Slavery was wrong but what Democrats are doing to blacks or people in this class today is absolutely disgusting they know they can fix education they know the issues of single parenthood.. they do nothing but encourage more of it.

I don't give a rat's ass what its called. It is NOT slavery and shouldn't be referred to as such.
Ok well who cares wht you think

Whether you care about what I think is irrelevant.

You claim that blacks going to the gov't for housing, food, welfare and healthcare is slavery. Every one of those things is available, but only if the person ASKS for them and applies for them. That is THEIR choice. That is certainly not slavery.
Absolutely, but it’s not their choice for education, it’s not there choice of immigration laws that hurt there neighborhoods, it’s not there choice that democrats promote single mother hood by giving awards out or keep making note that single mothers are hero’s.
Okay first of all- I don't normally comment on spelling here at USMB- but since you keep mentioning education- but you mispelled 'their' three times in that sentence.

The example the Democrats provided for marriage to all Americans- white and black- was Barack and Michelle Obama- married with two daughters. One marriage. No divorce.
The example the Republicans provided for marriage to all Americans- white and black- is Donald Trump- 5 children by 3 different mothers, two divorces, multiple adulteries.

Maybe the Republicans should elect leaders who provide actual examples to the American people of not abandoning their families?
But look at trumps kids they’re all smart educated don’t drink don’t do drugs very successful. Obamas daughters if you put a white boy with a skateboard and some marijuana in front of them they’re going to be on their knees. Lol

And that is what happens when you let a racist like Jitler post here.

White kids are all smart.
Black girls are all ho's.

And of course Jitler wants to make them his slave- and fuck no he doesn't want them to be voting.
I’m wiping the floor with you why are you continuing this ass beating

Dude, Syriously has used facts to show your posts to be lies.
I just destroyed him I just showed him a link of Centreville Illinois is 95% black and has a Democrat mayor. Lol I don’t even know how he standing up right now do you want to be next?

LOL! You ignorant little troll. I have schooled you on everything from word definitions to the US Constitution to American history. I have called you on your lies about everything from what I have said to your over-inflated fantasies. Next? lol Bring it.
I’ve wipe the floor with you, you new nickname is mop head lol you want restrictions to the first and second amendment, you deny frontier justice. It’s your words not mine

Another lie. Show me where I have said I want restrictions on either the 1st or the 2nd amendments. I have discussed the current laws concerning both. But I have not said anything concerning my approval.

You, on the other hand, have defended and approved of denying 6th amendment rights to people. And not any "frontier justice", as the specific cases we discussed were not on any frontier and there was a full law enforcement and judicial system in place.
Not only the 6th Amendment, but the 14th and the 19th Amendments too- remember Jitler only believes the Constitution protects his 'rights'- you know the convicted felon's rights- not the rights of women or minorities who have never committed any felonies.

Forum List

Back