Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

If Trump would do right by the American people and just be honest (for once) he wouldn't have to worry about his next election.

I got news for ya': Considering his opponent is going to be eithe Biden or Sanders, he's not all too concerned about it now...

If Trump would do right by the American people and just be honest (for once) he wouldn't have to worry about his next election.

I got news for ya': Considering his opponent is going to be eithe Biden or Sanders, he's not all too concerned about it now...

Actually his most formidable opponent has been known all along, and it's himself.

(/offtopic)

GREAT decision by NPR Seattle. Every other news org should follow suit. Let Sinclair, Fox and OAN waste their time on that shit.

Dithering Donnie's Daily Disinformation Dumps kill people.

An NPR station in Seattle said that it no longer will carry live coverage of President Donald Trump’s coronavirus briefings because of concerns that they feature unchecked misleading or false information.

KUOW is monitoring White House briefings for the latest news on the coronavirus — and we will continue to share all news relevant to Washington State with our listeners,” the station tweeted. “However, we will not be airing the briefings live due to a pattern of false or misleading information provided that cannot be fact checked in real time.”

Most recently, Trump has called for lifting of social distancing guidelines in the near future, perhaps by Easter, even though public health professionals are still grappling with the spread of the virus. He also has made false claims about the availability of tests, the timeline for finding a vaccine and the potential benefits of a treatment that includes the ingredient chloroquine. While there is some promising study of its potential use, it has not it has not been approved for treatment. NBC News reported on one Arizona man who died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate, and his wife said that they learned about its use after watching a briefing. The chloroquine they used was part of a product use to clean fish tanks, not for medical purposes.
Once again, whatever Trump says, the idiots on this board parrot, word for word.

Common sense, on the other hand, dictates if the spread of Covid19 increases with exposure to other people, avoid other people.

Seems simple enough, even for trumpers.

Maybe not. trumpers are not too bright.
Well, it makes me a little uneasy. Because NPR is definitely slanted left.

A popular misconception the hack-right desperately tries to sell. Analyses have indicated if anything it's slanted right, just not as far right as the hair-on-fire Inannitys and Limblobs and Foxpologists.
I listen to NPR, good Sir. I have to disagree. Maybe it depends on the state? Maine NPR programming is definitely sympathetic to leftist causes and concerns. Example: When there was a kerfluffle last week about insider trading by Senators, NPR only mentioned the Republican (Burr, was it--I can't remember). Fox only mentioned the Democrat. Listen me out, though, Pogo: I'm not saying NPR is hair on fire partisan like MSNBC; I respect their coverage. I am not saying that Trump doesn't give us inaccurate information in his pressers. All I'm saying is that it makes me uneasy that at least one radio station has decided to "block" the President's pressers, though they will still report on it. That leaves plenty of room for picking and choosing and snippets of quotes that may not be exactly in context.
You know I'm not a Trump supporter, but if MSM gets this idea, will Fox start blocking the pressers for the next Democratic president?

I'm just a little worried about politics getting into the mix. I think the Seattle station has a valid reason. Most of its listeners are probably smart enough to separate the wheat from the chaff, but the station isn't wrong in its assessment of the misinformation (and self aggrandizing campaigning) that goes on in those pressers. What if the next station doesn't have a very valid reason?

I'm not sure I made that clear. Hope so.

This is what happens when the dems control the media....
The political party that preaches that it hates censorship is the first to impose it when it suit their needs

Ain't nuttin' "censored" here. They're just not carrying them **LIVE**. You understand "LIVE" do you not?

"Live" means you and the listening audience are both hearing it for the first time. That means any errors or even blatant lies in there can't be screened ahead of time, and that's the issue here. Rump's blatant delusional fabrications have already cost lives, and more directly to the station's status, it's ILLEGAL to broadcast a hoax*, which something like POTUS declaring by personal fiat that Chloroquine is "approved" for COVID-19, plainly IS. I have no doubt that if this decision (and other broadcast outlets') wasn't driven by their communication attorneys that every broadcast outlet has, they fully support it for exactly that reason.

Now, the station could claim it had no way to know the POTUS was going to broadcast a hoax, and the argument would have merit. But after the same pattern keeps repeating over, and over, and over, and over, that argument loses steam, because it's obvious the broadcast is dealing with a reliably loose cannon and is expected to take responsibility --- claiming it "didn't know this was going to happen" after it does several times, is just going to carry less and less credibility. So the station (and others) took the initiative to protect not only itself but its listening audience from Fake News. Which is why that tagline is on this thread. Its source (Rump) CANNOT BE TRUSTED, and it's known and established that it cannot be trusted.

If you think about it, considering the literally tens of thousands of outright fabrications that Rump has concocted solely since he was sworn to protect the Constitution, it would be reasonable for ALL media to shun ALL of his live statements on the same basis. He's what is literarily called an "unreliable narrator". The resultant news could be not only the content of whatever he said but the blatant fabrications therein, and the latter would often overshadow the former. But that's what you get for electing a pathological liar.

"Censorship" on the other hand would be quashing information altogether. Important distinction.

* I posted the CFR language prohibiting broadcasting a hoax in post 205.
Oh come on now
They record it and play back only the parts they approve of and you say that is not censorship...Fuck off I have had enough of you lying liberals and the fantasy world you live in.

Here's your bullshit "fantasy world" on video. Here's Rump LYING HIS ASS OFF, yet again.

0:07 -- he goes "I didn't say that" --- SEVERAL TIMES. Which is a GOD DAMNED LIE, he DID say that.

>> "I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators," Trump told Hannity on his program Thursday night. "You know, you go into major hospitals sometimes and they'll have two ventilators. Now all of a sudden they're saying, 'Can we order 30,000 ventilators?'"​
Referring to Trump's remarks, Alcindor addressed the president and said, "You've said repeatedly that you think that some of the equipment that governors are requesting, they don't actually need. You said New York might not need 30,000--"​
"I did not say that. I didn't say that," Trump interjected.​
"You said it on Sean Hannity's Fox News, you said that you might--" Alcindor said.​
"Come on, come on," Trump said, cutting her off. "You know, why don't you people act — why don't you act in a little more positive — it's always trying to get you, get you, get you."​
Alcindor tried to redirect the president's attention to her question, but he continued, "And you know what, that's why nobody trusts the media anymore." "My question to you is, how is that going to impact--" Alcindor tried, before Trump again cut her off.​
"Excuse me, you didn't hear me," the president said. "That's why you used to work for The Times and now you work for somebody else. Look, let me tell you something. Be nice. Don't be threatening."​
Get that? Facing HIS OWN WORDS is "threatening" to the babyman, so he's going to stand there and PRETEND he never said that, like the little kid who gets burned in the game and whines "THAT DIDN'T COUNT, WAAAH".

--- notice how he calls the black reporter "you people", catches himself, and then shits a diarrhea of bullshit to flush the question away, without ever answering it, and then blames the black reporter for eating up the time that HE just ate up, cutting her off and LYING about his own words.

Here he is LYING HIS ASS OFF about what the word "would" means.

Actually he's not lying about what it means --- he's lying about having said it. SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT DAY.

Here he is claiming his own father, who handed him his money so he SHOULD know, was "born in Germany" -- even though Fred's BIRTH CERTIFICATE, and the whole world, knows he was born in the Bronx

Plain and simple, so simple it should NEVER need to be explained the world of Reality simply does not work that way, never did, never will. There is literally NO SUCH THING as deciding that when you let Russia off the hook, or mocked a reporter's disability, or claimed we didn't need so many ventilators that that didn't sell and therefore you can just invent your own reality where that shit becomes an Unevent that never happened. You CAN'T DENY it literally CAN. NOT. PERIOD. There is no such thing as "alternate facts", there is no way to move the Bronx to Germany, and NO ONE is above the laws of Reality. Whether it's a simple innocuous phrase like "Tim Apple" or a dangerous hoax like Chloroquine being "approved", .these are all the fantasy inventions of a demented mind completely disconnected from Reality

It's bad enough that kind of dementia is in the White House, but in this case it's a simple decision by a radio station to be responsible in what it broadcasts. If you're a radio station your community is dependent on for information, you DO NOT want that information to be a stinking pile of BULLSHIT.

Again, that any of this actually needs to be explained is stupefying and I guess a testament to the power of personality cult. It's not like this hasn't been in plain sight the entire time. WAKE UP ALREADY. And don't you DARE try to sell this absolute BULLSHIT that the fantasy bullshit is coming from somewhere else.

An NPR station in Seattle said that it no longer will carry live coverage of President Donald Trump’s coronavirus briefings because of concerns that they feature unchecked misleading or false information.

KUOW is monitoring White House briefings for the latest news on the coronavirus — and we will continue to share all news relevant to Washington State with our listeners,” the station tweeted. “However, we will not be airing the briefings live due to a pattern of false or misleading information provided that cannot be fact checked in real time.”

Most recently, Trump has called for lifting of social distancing guidelines in the near future, perhaps by Easter, even though public health professionals are still grappling with the spread of the virus. He also has made false claims about the availability of tests, the timeline for finding a vaccine and the potential benefits of a treatment that includes the ingredient chloroquine. While there is some promising study of its potential use, it has not it has not been approved for treatment. NBC News reported on one Arizona man who died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate, and his wife said that they learned about its use after watching a briefing. The chloroquine they used was part of a product use to clean fish tanks, not for medical purposes.
Once again, whatever Trump says, the idiots on this board parrot, word for word.

Common sense, on the other hand, dictates if the spread of Covid19 increases with exposure to other people, avoid other people.

Seems simple enough, even for trumpers.

Maybe not. trumpers are not too bright.
Well, it makes me a little uneasy. Because NPR is definitely slanted left.

A popular misconception the hack-right desperately tries to sell. Analyses have indicated if anything it's slanted right, just not as far right as the hair-on-fire Inannitys and Limblobs and Foxpologists.
I listen to NPR, good Sir. I have to disagree. Maybe it depends on the state? Maine NPR programming is definitely sympathetic to leftist causes and concerns. Example: When there was a kerfluffle last week about insider trading by Senators, NPR only mentioned the Republican (Burr, was it--I can't remember). Fox only mentioned the Democrat. Listen me out, though, Pogo: I'm not saying NPR is hair on fire partisan like MSNBC; I respect their coverage. I am not saying that Trump doesn't give us inaccurate information in his pressers. All I'm saying is that it makes me uneasy that at least one radio station has decided to "block" the President's pressers, though they will still report on it. That leaves plenty of room for picking and choosing and snippets of quotes that may not be exactly in context.
You know I'm not a Trump supporter, but if MSM gets this idea, will Fox start blocking the pressers for the next Democratic president?

I'm just a little worried about politics getting into the mix. I think the Seattle station has a valid reason. Most of its listeners are probably smart enough to separate the wheat from the chaff, but the station isn't wrong in its assessment of the misinformation (and self aggrandizing campaigning) that goes on in those pressers. What if the next station doesn't have a very valid reason?

I'm not sure I made that clear. Hope so.

I do remember that Burr was simply the first one named --- I remember that because he's my own Senator and the story I used to start a thread on it named only him at the time. Political parties have nothing to do with that anyway -- corruption/ethics has nothing to do with "left/right" --- but in time other Senators were found. And yes I do remember also Fox Noise zipping right past the Republicans and leading with Feinstein. Burr was the first exposed though, so that's why his name was prominent.

As far as the analysis though I like to compare this "left-right" perspective thing to a map: If you're sitting in, say, Pittsburgh (east/right), Chicago is going to look like "the left" (west) because it is. If you're unaware of the Plains and the Rockies and the West Coast, then from your limited perspective that IS "the west". So what I'm suggesting is that the Fox Noises are not just "right" but WAY right, while the MSM (and NPR) are LESS right rather than necessarily "left". The actual "left" and certainly WAY left, gets very little exposure at all. In this geographical analogy, I'm saying that (in this case) don't mistake NPR for "California" if it's more like "Chicago" or at the most "Kansas City" (but the one in Missouri) ;)

Consider that the MSM is a huddled conglomeration of humongous corporations which are certainly not run by, nor sympathetic to, leftists. Consider also that when the infamous and hyperconservative Telecommunications Act of 1996 that opened those floodgates for them to BE that huddled conglomeration of corporatocracy was on the table as a proposal, those corporate interests who stood to benefit and swallow up their smaller competitors, produced a grand total of nineteen minutes coverage in the news. Not an average of 19 minutes per network --- that's nineteen minutes of all networks combined.

Somewhere in the wayback machine maybe I can find those studies specifically about NPR, will get back later. Have stuff to do. But this is all about perspective and big picture. In general our media, as a whole, is well to the "right" of that in other so-called "free" countries. Hell that's why I get my news in the car from CBC.

Government funding of any communications medium makes it smell like Orwell's "Ministry of Truth".

There is no place for government funded radio, television or print media.

Until it is 100% defunded the taint will remain.

KUOW 94.9FM in Seattle, one of the first epicenters of the US Coronavirus outbreak, has discontinued live broadcasts of White House Coronavirus briefings due to the massive pattern of disinformation therein.

Station statement March 25 (in part):

>> After airing the White House briefings live for two weeks, a pattern of false information and exaggeration increasingly had many at KUOW questioning whether these briefings were in the best service of our mission—to create and serve a more informed public. Of even greater concern was the potential impact of false information on the health and safety of our community.​
A sampling of exaggerations and false information that were not fact checked in real time:​
● “Nobody knew there’d be a pandemic or an epidemic of this proportion,” President Trump said at a live White House briefing on March 19 despite warnings from the U.S. Intelligence community earlier this year.​
● “You’re seeing very few empty shelves,” our listeners heard live from President Trump on March 20. Local reporting shows many stores are out of basic supplies, including hand soap.​
● We’re going to be able to make the drug chloroquine “available almost immediately” said President Trump on March 19. The president claimed, incorrectly, that the FDA had fast-tracked approval of its use to treat COVID-19. There isn't current medical evidence of the efficacy of that drug in treating COVID-19.​
Knowing this a very fluid situation, we will revisit this decision daily. <<​
KUOW will continue to treat all opportunities for live preemption on a case-by-case basis weighing for importance, news value and immediacy of need-to-know. But be clear, KUOW and NPR will continue to cover White House briefings and share relevant information from federal government and public health sources in the format most useful to our listeners. <<​

Inasmuch as broadcast licensing requires responsible operation as a public trust, this is a shining example of exercising it. As readers know the last named piece of misinformation has already led to an unnecessary death and hospitalization of a couple who followed that advice. so denying destructive disinformation the chance to damage the public is exactly the right call.

See also this related thread where TV networks did the same thing -- Dana7360
^^^
Fake news.

Prove it fake.
They incorrectly claimed that there was false information presented at the briefings. Therefore it's fake news, you fucking stupid TDS afflicted moron.

So fuck off, you low IQ scumbag.

KUOW 94.9FM in Seattle, one of the first epicenters of the US Coronavirus outbreak, has discontinued live broadcasts of White House Coronavirus briefings due to the massive pattern of disinformation therein.

>> After airing the White House briefings live for two weeks, a pattern of false information and exaggeration increasingly had many at KUOW questioning whether these briefings were in the best service of our mission—to create and serve a more informed public. Of even greater concern was the potential impact of false information on the health and safety of our community.​
A sampling of exaggerations and false information that were not fact checked in real time:​
● “Nobody knew there’d be a pandemic or an epidemic of this proportion,” President Trump said at a live White House briefing on March 19 despite warnings from the U.S. Intelligence community earlier this year.​
● “You’re seeing very few empty shelves,” our listeners heard live from President Trump on March 20. Local reporting shows many stores are out of basic supplies, including hand soap.​
● We’re going to be able to make the drug chloroquine “available almost immediately” said President Trump on March 19. The president claimed, incorrectly, that the FDA had fast-tracked approval of its use to treat COVID-19. There isn't current medical evidence of the efficacy of that drug in treating COVID-19.​
KUOW will continue to treat all opportunities for live preemption on a case-by-case basis weighing for importance, news value and immediacy of need-to-know. But be clear, KUOW and NPR will continue to cover White House briefings and share relevant information from federal government and public health sources in the format most useful to our listeners. <<​

Inasmuch as broadcast licensing requires responsible operation as a public trust, this is a shining example of exercising it. As readers know the last named piece of misinformation has already led to an unnecessary death and hospitalization of a couple who followed that advice. so denying destructive disinformation the chance to damage the public is exactly the right call.

^^^
Fake news.

Prove it fake.
They incorrectly claimed that there was false information presented at the briefings. Therefore it's fake news, you fucking stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Guess the art of reading STILL hasn't penetrated throughout the land yet.

The NEWS here is that the station ceased broadcasting live briefings. THAT iS A FACT. They DID. You can't refute it. It's right there in the station's own notice and on (not on) its airwaves.

LEARN HOW TO READ.

Government funding of any communications medium makes it smell like Orwell's "Ministry of Truth".

There is no place for government funded radio, television or print media.

Until it is 100% defunded the taint will remain.

Irrelevant here. KUOW is not "government funded".

VOA is though. Radio/TV Marti is. Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty is. And they have gihugic transmitters here in North Cackalackee, which I toured recently, so there is literally a place for government funded media. It's quite the sprawling complex, with yuge buildings and acres of antennas.

You'll be happy to know they are sleeping the half-gigawatt xmtrs because they just cost too damn much to run. That's at least SOME of your tax dollars "saved" eh?

Back in the 1918 pandemic, the one commonly but erroneously called the "Spanish" Flu, and the one that killed Rump's grandfather, this country did indeed have a Ministry of Information, euphemistically called the Committee for Public Information, which did indeed publish newsletters like this

file-20170421-12629-pzcyrw-wr.jpg

and crank out an endless stream of lying propaganda news releases to flood newspapers, the medium of the time, and more importantly to censor, in tandem with the Sedition Act of 1918, news of the pandemic's existence, thus living thousands upon thousands to die, unprotected.

THAT is what government media looks like. And we should note, what government censorship looks like as well.

But that's in no way related here. KUOW is licensed to the University of Washington and supported by its listeners with augmented corporate underwriting. It isn't run by the government. So go sell shit somewhere else, I know better and I'll say so.

Shame Henry. You either don't know about all this and are purporting to, in which case you're a fraud, or you do know about all this and are deliberately lying about it, in which case you're a fraud.

Last edited:

^^^
Fake news.

Prove it fake.

The NEWS here is that the station ceased broadcasting live briefings. THAT iS A FACT. They DID. You can't refute it. It's right there in the station's own notice and on (not on) its airwaves.

LEARN HOW TO READ.
You linked to a fake news article, you fucking TDS afflicted moron. Why did you link to a fake news article, you low IQ moonbat?

The political party that preaches that it hates censorship is the first to impose it when it suit their needs

Ain't nuttin' "censored" here. They're just not carrying them **LIVE**. You understand "LIVE" do you not?

"Live" means you and the listening audience are both hearing it for the first time. That means any errors or even blatant lies in there can't be screened ahead of time, and that's the issue here. Rump's blatant delusional fabrications have already cost lives, and more directly to the station's status, it's ILLEGAL to broadcast a hoax*, which something like POTUS declaring by personal fiat that Chloroquine is "approved" for COVID-19, plainly IS. I have no doubt that if this decision (and other broadcast outlets') wasn't driven by their communication attorneys that every broadcast outlet has, they fully support it for exactly that reason.

Now, the station could claim it had no way to know the POTUS was going to broadcast a hoax, and the argument would have merit. But after the same pattern keeps repeating over, and over, and over, and over, that argument loses steam, because it's obvious the broadcast is dealing with a reliably loose cannon and is expected to take responsibility --- claiming it "didn't know this was going to happen" after it does several times, is just going to carry less and less credibility. So the station (and others) took the initiative to protect not only itself but its listening audience from Fake News. Which is why that tagline is on this thread. Its source (Rump) CANNOT BE TRUSTED, and it's known and established that it cannot be trusted.

If you think about it, considering the literally tens of thousands of outright fabrications that Rump has concocted solely since he was sworn to protect the Constitution, it would be reasonable for ALL media to shun ALL of his live statements on the same basis. He's what is literarily called an "unreliable narrator". The resultant news could be not only the content of whatever he said but the blatant fabrications therein, and the latter would often overshadow the former. But that's what you get for electing a pathological liar.

"Censorship" on the other hand would be quashing information altogether. Important distinction.

Oh come on now
They record it and play back only the parts they approve of and you say that is not censorship...Fuck off I have had enough of you lying liberals and the fantasy world you live in.

It's protecting their and their listeners asses from dangerous bullshit.

And no it's not "fantasy world", it's CFR part 73. Which is not by any means new:

§ 73.1217 Broadcast hoaxes.
No licensee or permittee of any broadcast station shall broadcast false information concerning a crime or a catastrophe if:​
(a) The licensee knows this information is false;​
(b) It is forseeable that broadcast of the information will cause substantial public harm, and​
(c) Broadcast of the information does in fact directly cause substantial public harm.​
Any programming accompanied by a disclaimer will be presumed not to pose foreseeable harm if the disclaimer clearly characterizes the program as a fiction and is presented in a way that is reasonable under the circumstances.​
Note:​
For purposes of this rule, “public harm” must begin immediately, and cause direct and actual damage to property or to the health or safety of the general public, or diversion of law enforcement or other public health and safety authorities from their duties. The public harm will be deemed foreseeable if the licensee could expect with a significant degree of certainty that public harm would occur. A “crime” is any act or omission that makes the offender subject to criminal punishment by law. A “catastrophe” is a disaster or imminent disaster involving violent or sudden event affecting the public.​
[57 FR 28640, June 26, 1992]​
If Rump wants his live shit to plop, indeed if he wants to ever be taken any degree of seriously at all, there's a simple way to do it. HE'S GOT TO STOP ALL THE FUCKING LYING.
Fuck off you paranoid pansy

^^^
Fake news.

Prove it fake.

LEARN HOW TO READ.
You linked to a fake news article, you fucking TDS afflicted moron. Why did you link to a fake news article, you low IQ moonbat?

Because it is *NOT* a "fake news article", Toiletbreath. It is a notice FROM the station, that they will discontinue live broadcasts of the White House Hoax Breifings. AND THEY DID JUST THAT.

What part of that are you pretending not to GET??

Oh come on now

And no it's not "fantasy world", it's CFR part 73. Which is not by any means new:

No licensee or permittee of any broadcast station shall broadcast false information concerning a crime or a catastrophe if:​
(b) It is forseeable that broadcast of the information will cause substantial public harm, and​
(c) Broadcast of the information does in fact directly cause substantial public harm.​
Any programming accompanied by a disclaimer will be presumed not to pose foreseeable harm if the disclaimer clearly characterizes the program as a fiction and is presented in a way that is reasonable under the circumstances.​
For purposes of this rule, “public harm” must begin immediately, and cause direct and actual damage to property or to the health or safety of the general public, or diversion of law enforcement or other public health and safety authorities from their duties. The public harm will be deemed foreseeable if the licensee could expect with a significant degree of certainty that public harm would occur. A “crime” is any act or omission that makes the offender subject to criminal punishment by law. A “catastrophe” is a disaster or imminent disaster involving violent or sudden event affecting the public.​
If Rump wants his live shit to plop, indeed if he wants to ever be taken any degree of seriously at all, there's a simple way to do it. HE'S GOT TO STOP ALL THE FUCKING LYING.

Wow, what a brilliant counterargument. Well played. Veritable femtoseconds of research and painstaking intellectual hard labor went into this, I can see. Yanno what I'm gonna print this out so I can peruse it for the entirety of the current pandemic, it will give me something to do. I'll sit up all night pondering its profundity and of course following all the myriad sources you've quoted here. Actually I may need to pass it on to future generations and/or consult the best universities to get through its awesomely gargantuan erudition. This is REAL food for thought. My head swims.

Oh come on now

Wow, what a brilliant counterargument. Well played. Veritable femtoseconds of research and painstaking intellectual hard labor went into this, I can see. Yanno what I'm gonna print this out so I can peruse it for the entirety of the current pandemic, it will give me something to do. I'll sit up all night pondering its profundity and of course following all the myriad sources you've quoted here. Actually I may need to pass it on to future generations and/or consult the best universities to get through its awesomely gargantuan erudition. This is REAL food for thought. My head swims.
Short but to the point unlike yours

Oh come on now

And dripping with apparently way-over-your-head sarcasm. You didn't even remotely touch any of my points, apparently because you can't. Yet you'll sit here and simmer in butthurt rather than admit I'm right.

Oh come on now

And dripping with apparently way-over-your-head sarcasm. You didn't even remotely touch any of my points, apparently because you can't. Yet you'll sit here and simmer in butthurt rather than admit I'm right.
I will not even dignify your ramblings with a response other than this

Trump has lied several times about how this is being handled. He'd been telling us for the past 2 weeks that COMFORT and MERCY were on their way to LA and NYC. Interestingly enough, one didn't deploy until last week, and the one that hit NYC left Norfolk on Saturday to arrive in NYC on Sunday. I would have had more respect for him if he had said the ships were being resupplied (which they were) and would be sent as soon as possible, rather than making it sound like they were already on the way.

And, today, he's lied yet AGAIN. He stood up and said that the US has tested more people than any other country when he was showing the new test. And, while the new test IS faster, it hasn't been sent out into the field yet (supposed to start tomorrow), we still lag way behind most countries in testing our people. While I am glad that the test is now reality, claiming that we have already tested more than we have is just him providing false hope.

^^^
Fake news.

Prove it fake.

LEARN HOW TO READ.

Because it is *NOT* a "fake news article", Toiletbreath. It is a notice FROM the station, that they will discontinue live broadcasts of the White House Hoax Breifings. AND THEY DID JUST THAT.

What part of that are you pretending not to GET??
Yes they did do that. However they did it under false pretenses, therefore the notice you linked to is fake news, you fucking moron.

You are sure are one stupid motherfucker.

Forum List

Back