Scientist Proves Democrats Favor Killing People

I watched dr birx why do you deny what she said? She also wrote a book! Another person who ignores the expert and throw around your stupid!

The guy is just one more Elmer.

Earlier, I explained what an Elmer is....

....one poster, Elmer, came up with this knee-jerk post from one of the indoctrinated:

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.”

Yea Or Nay?

One hears this time and again from the indoctrinated....

If this is true…..it should be eminently simple to prove.

When challenged, he could not name a single such innocent ruined by McCarthy......yet he doubled down with his lies, continuing to blame McCarthy.

And now you....when given documentation that refutes your post, the same.

Another Elmer.

The guy is just one more Elmer.

Earlier, I explained what an Elmer is....

....one poster, Elmer, came up with this knee-jerk post from one of the indoctrinated:

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.”

Yea Or Nay?

One hears this time and again from the indoctrinated....

If this is true…..it should be eminently simple to prove.

When challenged, he could not name a single such innocent ruined by McCarthy......yet he doubled down with his lies, continuing to blame McCarthy.

And now you....when given documentation that refutes your post, the same.

Another Elmer.
It seems she thinks when Birx talks it’s tucker carlson or someone like him talking!!! Can’t help stupid

I think people need expertise when they tell others that certain diseases are "fake". And when they tell people what the doctors say is all a lie.

That's dangerous. It puts people at risk.

I don't. I would rather trust doctors than random folks on the internet who probably don't know anything technical about anything.

Do you have to call people motherfuckers? Is that necessary for you? Why?
Nobody ever said it was fake. The reaction to it was, as in not necessary.

It is still an unknown. And a lot of people are scared. Some of us are willing to do what is right for others even if there is a modest risk to ourselves. That's where I am with the COVID vax. I've had plenty of boosters now and no bad effects except a sore arm at one point. SOmething comes up down the line? I'm willing to accept that risk.
If another virus is manufactured in a lab and let loose you will accept the risk whether you like it or not.

Wow. Laying out some pretty good reasons for a massive "purge". Is that the kind of thing you want? Demonize the opposition to the point that they are just pure evil?

Let's say blood starts to flow (because what else would you do to people who want to murder thousands?????) will you be happy?
Settle down, drama queen. :cuckoo:

Nobody ever said it was fake. The reaction to it was, as in not necessary.

YEah, a lot of them are calling it a 'hoax'. Ergo some think it is all fake. One poster on here claimed that no one died from Covid but from other things instead.

IT's truly scary that some people are out here working overtime to make things worse for everyone based on their own ignorance.

YEah, a lot of them are calling it a 'hoax'. Ergo some think it is all fake. One poster on here claimed that no one died from Covid but from other things instead.

IT's truly scary that some people are out here working overtime to make things worse for everyone based on their own ignorance.
Comorbidity was a gimme.

Comorbidity was a gimme.

Comorbidity is not a complete mystery to the world's healthcare experts. But that doesn't lessen the role of a plague disease like COVID.

Covid is very real and very much a life-threatening disease. Especially for the most vulnerable in our population. I don't understand why people are so uncaring about the vulnerable if it costs them even the slightest inconvenience or, dare I say, modest risk. Any medical treatment carries a modest risk of some sort. I'd rather assume that risk and possibly help stop this disease from harming the vulnerable than to stay safe like Prospero in his castle from the plague that rages outside, regardless of how it harms others.

Our society is becoming more and more selfish. We care less and less about our fellow citizens and we elevate our ignorance to rule us.

Comorbidity is not a complete mystery to the world's healthcare experts. But that doesn't lessen the role of a plague disease like COVID.

Covid is very real and very much a life-threatening disease. Especially for the most vulnerable in our population. I don't understand why people are so uncaring about the vulnerable if it costs them even the slightest inconvenience or, dare I say, modest risk. Any medical treatment carries a modest risk of some sort. I'd rather assume that risk and possibly help stop this disease from harming the vulnerable than to stay safe like Prospero in his castle from the plague that rages outside, regardless of how it harms others.

Our society is becoming more and more selfish. We care less and less about our fellow citizens and we elevate our ignorance to rule us.
Covid is a respiratory disease. So is a cold. have we stopped the common cold?

Forum List

Back