Scientist Proves Democrats Favor Killing People

What if the doctors are correct and you are wrong?

Do you ever wonder if what you say in public might be used by someone to make a decision that isn't good and you are to blame?

What if you are as gullible as I say you are?

Wait….You Bought The Covid Scam??? Sucker.

• Yup.....as stated over and over, the Wuhan Red Death.....wasn't. No, hundreds of thousands didn't die from covid. No, masks were useless. It was simply the flu, and the recovery rate was about 100%.
    The only ones in real danger were the elderly, the obese, and those with deadly debilitations already.....and most of them had DNRs.

2. The real reason for the fake hand-wringing was to get everyone to accept mail-in voting, the method most susceptible to manipulation....and it worked. The Democrats said in-person voting would have spread the "disease".....we know that that's false because when 80 million voted in person, there was no concomitant spike in deaths or disease.
.” Here’s Birx on how she doctored the data to confirm that social distancing, masks, and lockdowns were working:

After the heavily edited documents were returned to me, I’d reinsert what they had objected to, but place it in those different locations. I’d also reorder and restructure the bullet points so the most salient — the points the administration objected to most — no longer fell at the start of the bullet points. I shared these strategies with the three members of the data team also writing these reports. Our Saturday and Sunday report-writing routine soon became: write, submit, revise, hide, resubmit.

In slipping these changes past the gatekeepers and continuing to inform the governors of the need for the big-three mitigations — masks, sentinel testing, and limits on indoor social gatherings — I felt confident I was giving the states permission to escalate public health mitigation with the fall and winter coming.”

Her book admits that it was a two-level lie from the beginning.

“We had to make these palatable to the administration by avoiding the obvious appearance of a full Italian lockdown,” she writes. “At the same time, we needed the measures to be effective at slowing the spread, which meant matching as closely as possible what Italy had done—a tall order. We were playing a game of chess in which the success of each move was predicated on the one before it.”

In other words, she wanted to go full CCP just like Italy but didn’t want to say that.” Dr. Birx Praises Herself While Revealing Ignorance, Treachery, and Deceit ⋆ Brownstone Institute

• Yup.....as stated over and over, the Wuhan Red Death.....wasn't. No, hundreds of thousands didn't die from covid. No, masks were useless. It was simply the flu, and the recovery rate was about 100%.
    The only ones in real danger were the elderly, the obese, and those with deadly debilitations already.....and most of them had DNRs.

2. The real reason for the fake hand-wringing was to get everyone to accept mail-in voting, the method most susceptible to manipulation....and it worked. The Democrats said in-person voting would have spread the "disease".....we know that that's false because when 80 million voted in person, there was no concomitant spike in deaths or disease.
.” Here’s Birx on how she doctored the data to confirm that social distancing, masks, and lockdowns were working:

After the heavily edited documents were returned to me, I’d reinsert what they had objected to, but place it in those different locations. I’d also reorder and restructure the bullet points so the most salient — the points the administration objected to most — no longer fell at the start of the bullet points. I shared these strategies with the three members of the data team also writing these reports. Our Saturday and Sunday report-writing routine soon became: write, submit, revise, hide, resubmit.

In slipping these changes past the gatekeepers and continuing to inform the governors of the need for the big-three mitigations — masks, sentinel testing, and limits on indoor social gatherings — I felt confident I was giving the states permission to escalate public health mitigation with the fall and winter coming.”

“We had to make these palatable to the administration by avoiding the obvious appearance of a full Italian lockdown,” she writes. “At the same time, we needed the measures to be effective at slowing the spread, which meant matching as closely as possible what Italy had done—a tall order. We were playing a game of chess in which the success of each move was predicated on the one before it.”

In other words, she wanted to go full CCP just like Italy but didn’t want to say that.” Dr. Birx Praises Herself While Revealing Ignorance, Treachery, and Deceit ⋆ Brownstone Institute
"COVID Scam" with a link from PatriotPost.us you ConspiracYst wack job.

PatriotPost.us

""statement of Faith​

IChThUS Imprimis — Christ First​

Resolved by the Board of Directors that we, and the National Advisory Committee, Editors and Staff of The Patriot Post, willingly and of our own free will, affirm our belief in, reliance upon and commitment to the God of Christendom, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.""

Lunatic Al Qaeda Christians like PoliticalSheik.
`

You have studiously avoided telling me what your expertise is in. I no longer believe you are qualified to give any medical advice.

I hope your war on science works out for you. Enjoy! (Oh, and please don't type your response on a computer since that's also science you know nothing about.)

You have studiously avoided telling me what your expertise is in. I no longer believe you are qualified to give any medical advice.

I hope your war on science works out for you. Enjoy! (Oh, and please don't type your response on a computer since that's also science you know nothing about.)

I will continue to put you in your place, and highlight how truly ignorant you are.

"COVID Scam" with a link from PatriotPost.us you ConspiracYst wack job.

PatriotPost.us

""statement of Faith​

IChThUS Imprimis — Christ First​

Resolved by the Board of Directors that we, and the National Advisory Committee, Editors and Staff of The Patriot Post, willingly and of our own free will, affirm our belief in, reliance upon and commitment to the God of Christendom, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.""

Lunatic Al Qaeda Christians like PoliticalSheik.
`
are you suggesting that Dr. Birx didn't write her book, go on tv shows and state the errors that were made and promoted the lies? You are saying she didn't do that? PC quoted it all for you. wow. It's now obvious that words from horses mouth can't even move you off your stupid.

Why do you think people need expertise to decide what they do with their bodies? Are most women who get abortions doctors?

How is it you know the vaccine is safe?

What tests did you perform?

Gawd, I could go on an on.

Oh, also, now you're saying that women on the sidelines of Pro Football can't be there because they didn't play the game? ahaahahahahhahahaahah you demofks sure are strange MFer's.

Last edited:
1662745950474.png

Why do you think people need expertise to decide what they do with their bodies?

I think people need expertise when they tell others that certain diseases are "fake". And when they tell people what the doctors say is all a lie.

That's dangerous. It puts people at risk.

How is it you know the vaccine is safe?

I don't. I would rather trust doctors than random folks on the internet who probably don't know anything technical about anything.

Gawd, I could go on an on.

Oh, also, now you're saying that women on the sidelines of Pro Football can't be there because they didn't play the game? ahaahahahahhahahaahah you demofks sure are strange MFer's.

Do you have to call people motherfuckers? Is that necessary for you? Why?

I did not get the vax and probably will out live you if you did.

I don't know you, I don't care about you and I don't care about anyone who loves you. Ergo I honestly dont' care what YOU do. If you outlive me, fine. If not, fine. If you get COVID and have to be intubated and/or die, or if your older family members get it and die, I won't know and I won't really care.

I am fine with my decisions.

I've seen a lot of people talk big about things they don't know only to later turn about when the wolf came to the door.

think people need expertise when they tell others that certain diseases are "fake". And when they tell people what the doctors say is all a lie
Basically both dr Birx and cdc pretty much said so just like we said!! Are you ignoring the experts?

It is still an unknown. And a lot of people are scared. Some of us are willing to do what is right for others even if there is a modest risk to ourselves. That's where I am with the COVID vax. I've had plenty of boosters now and no bad effects except a sore arm at one point. SOmething comes up down the line? I'm willing to accept that risk.

I do research,

But you are not a trained doctor, biologist, immunologist or biochemist, are you? I suspect that your research is limited because just reading the most simple paper requires a lot more knowledge than you likely have. If they start rattling off the F-test results what does that say to you? Nothing. Because you don't do F-tests on things. What is the Ro figure meaning? You don't know. That's not your thing. What about the implied graph theory and network theories required to understand epidemics? That's a lot of additonal math to learn. The language isn't even your language.

doctors most often deal with big pharma! It’s sad you think doctors don’t have difference of opinions

I know they have different opinions. That's what science is all about. But at some point you bite the bullet and roll up your sleeve, or for some people, whine, try to find confirmation bias and try to get others to follow them despite their lack of expertise in the area and possibly to their harm.

I don't know what to tell you about your fear. It's understandable, but don't think you are doing "research". You are trolling YouTube like the rest of humanity, desperate to understand a topic you will never have the training to understand.

I am an expert

I have noted that you have yet failed to tell everyone what your area of expertise is. What your degrees are in.

You aren't hiding something are you?

(BTW: If it matters I voted for Joe. Not because I like Joe, but because the other option was signing a death warrant for democracy.)

I have noted that you have yet failed to tell everyone what your area of expertise is. What your degrees are in.

You aren't hiding something are you?

(BTW: If it matters I voted for Joe. Not because I like Joe, but because the other option was signing a death warrant for democracy.)

Actually, you verified my expertise: you've waddled away from every pointed query I've offered.

Perhaps you should read less of the radical right news sources. Stick with the facts. Don't be duped.
I watched dr birx why do you deny what she said? She also wrote a book! Another person who ignores the expert and throw around your stupid!

Forum List

Back