Scientist Proves Democrats Favor Killing People

`

Asinine hyper-partisan OP Idiocy.
Belongs in the Rubber Room with PoliticalChic and her Giant Sequential posts that Blitz the whole first page, not allowing discussion but smothering it.

A Billboarding Jehovah's Sickness.

And of course replete with usual mentally defective Triple, Quadruple, and Quintuple spacing to Plaster more board Real Estate.

`

Last edited:
What is your scientific background? I'm genuinely curious. Are you a medical doctor? Or is your area physical science?

That sounds like a dangerous claim intended to ensure people don't take a health scare seriously.

Thank you for the wall of text but there didn't seem to be any actual medical scientific citations in there. Just a lot of media and pop-culture sources. I usually find it more comfortable to go to the actual raw science and see what is REALLY being said.

Are you a medical doctor? Is that your scientific background?
Dumbass, that poster is no more a scientist than I am the sultan of Brunei!!!! Lol

Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with this disease. I am not a medical professional.

I am still curious: are you a medical doctor or some other science type doctor?
She's a RIGHT WING Biblical Literalist Cultist from Jehovah's Witnesses or 7/11 Adventists.
She is a literal KWEATIONIST And also ANTI-EVOLUTION....And most science.
She posts like the Fanatic child she is- Huge multipost OPs.
A true idiot, ALL Of whose posts are Insane and belong in the nut sections lower down.

Of course, the Admin and most 'moderators' are also Creationists/Warming Deniers/anti-real-science, etc, etc.
USMB is home of the Right Wing Troll. 80% of it.
Right Wing Clown City.

`

Last edited:
Nay, nay.....you are simply a liar.

Not a liar. I am simply unaware of what verbiage you are using to characterize some disease. Perhaps you can tell me what it is as it is known to the regular medical community.

You ARE a doctor or scientist, right? You DO understand all this topic?

They say the vaccine has done much more harm than good and that is not just my view.

Is this not just a case of "confirmation bias"? Whatever YOUR view is you prefer those medical experts that support it.

But if you are not a medical doctor yourself I am genuinely curious why you think your opinion has any value in this area? (Not intended to be an insult or anything, just curious)

Is this not just a case of "confirmation bias"? Whatever YOUR view is you prefer those medical experts that support it.

But if you are not a medical doctor yourself I am genuinely curious why you think your opinion has any value in this area? (Not intended to be an insult or anything, just curious)
Are you a doctor?

Not a liar. I am simply unaware of what verbiage you are using to characterize some disease. Perhaps you can tell me what it is as it is known to the regular medical community.

You ARE a doctor or scientist, right? You DO understand all this topic?

Did you know that nearly all of those who died of the Wuhan had DNRs and were already slated to die of something else?

Die of one of the ailments that folks regularly die of?

Ask me to prove it.

1. If you are a power-hungry Democrat, you work day and night to impose all sorts of restrictions to fight "global warming."
To be clear, the Left argues that global warming is an ever-increasing phenomenon, while the Right....the truth....is that it is a cycle: at earlier times it has been far warmer globally- they once grew millet in Scandanavia.

2. If the Left wins the arguament and the concomitant power, thousands will die that didn't have to. Who says so???

Arguing against global warming, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plain crashes.

Did you know that nearly all of those who died of the Wuhan had DNRs and were already slated to die of something else?

Die of one of the ailments that folks regularly die of?

Ask me to prove it.

Unless you are an expert in this topic I honestly don't want to see you do anything with it.

Are you a medical expert?

Are you a doctor?

nope. Which is precisely why I don't ever feel confident in siding with a topic in which the majority of experts in it disagree with my position.

If the majority of experts agree on something that I'm not an expert in myself the only rational approach is to accept the science as the experts see it.

Arguing against global warming, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plain crashes.

I think that "skeptics" look at the "plane crash" and say "It was totally due to gravity. Nothing else. Gravity killed the pilot!" Whereas the scientists say "The pilot made this or that mistake which caused the plane that normally is able to fly even despite gravity, to crash into the ground. Yes gravity was involved but gravity was not the precipitating cause of the crash."

The "skeptic" will laugh at that repeat that gravity alone killed the pilot.

That seems to be the debate in a nutshell.

I think that "skeptics" look at the "plane crash" and say "It was totally due to gravity. Nothing else. Gravity killed the pilot!" Whereas the scientists say "The pilot made this or that mistake which caused the plane that normally is able to fly even despite gravity, to crash into the ground. Yes gravity was involved but gravity was not the precipitating cause of the crash."

The "skeptic" will laugh at that repeat that gravity alone killed the pilot.

That seems to be the debate in a nutshell.
So you are saying the cognitive view is not welcome in politics?

nope. Which is precisely why I don't ever feel confident in siding with a topic in which the majority of experts in it disagree with my position.

If the majority of experts agree on something that I'm not an expert in myself the only rational approach is to accept the science as the experts see it.
The media tells you it is the majority because any information they do not like has been censored. That fact has been proven. The media has lied about nearly everything for7 fucking years. Covid is no different. Wise up guy.

Gee.....what a shocker: a dolt like you believes in the hoax.

For more than 50 years Climate Alarmists in the scientific community and environmental movement have not gotten even one prediction correct, but they do have a perfect record of getting 41 predictions wrong.

LIST OF DOOMSDAY PREDICTIONS THE CLIMATE ALARMIST GOT WRONG

Here is the source for numbers 1-27. As you will see, the individual sources are not crackpots, but scientific studies and media reports on “expert” predictions. The sources for numbers 28-41 are linked individually.

1. 1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
  2. 1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
  3. 1970: Ice Age By 2000
  4. 1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
  5. 1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
  6. 1972: New Ice Age By 2070
  7. 1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
  8. 1974: Another Ice Age?
  9. 1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life
  10. 1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
  11. 1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes
  12. 1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
  13. 1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
  14. 1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
  15. 1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
  16. 1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
  17. 1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
  18. 2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
  19. 2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
  20. 2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
  21. 2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
  22. 2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
  23. 2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
  24. 2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
  25. 2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
  26. 2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
  27. 2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
  28. 1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
  29. 1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
  30. 1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
  31. 1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
  32. 1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 90s
  33. 1980: Peak Oil In 2000
  34. 1996: Peak Oil in 2020
  35. 2002: Peak Oil in 2010
  36. 2006: Super Hurricanes!
  37. 2005: Manhattan Underwater by 2015
  38. 1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
  39. 1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
  40. 1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
  41. 1970s: Killer Bees!
Sorry, Experts… Sorry, Scientific Consensus… Only a fool comes running for the 42nd cry of wolf.

Mark Simone

Can I guess who you voted for, you fool??????????????

Forum List

Back