Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.
You first name one relevant witness at the inquiry? GO__________

All of them.
There was just ONE fact witness that was relevant.. Sondland.. Everyone else was blatant character assassins, liares , and conjecture.....
Sondland amended his testimony and Yermak disputed Sondlands amended testimony

When did Yermak testify?
Oh wait, they didn’t.

Showing Schumer whining is not whining have fun at your impeachment party? lol
You proudly take stupidity to another level.

Oh, so you agree - the federal government CAN investigate Joe Biden for actions he took while an elected federal official, even though he is running for office.
And yet, you think Trump should be impeached for instigating that very thing.
:21:
Of course the government can investigate Joe Biden. They aren't, because the allegations are bullshit.

Let me ask you a very basic question. Does Trump have a conflict of interest when it comes to investigations into the Bidens? Does he harbor anti-Biden bias?

Do you have evidence they are bullshit? Did someone complete an investigation and I wasn't aware of it?

And I'll answer the second one - No there is no conflict of interest. Trump is the nations top cop. He runs the executive branch which puts people in jail for breaking the law.

Is he biased? I sure hope so. Biden is one corrupt fucking guy IMO.

Who polices the police?

If a cop is using their authority for personal gain, that’s a problem, wouldn’t you agree?

Sigh... Congress does. Even if they are completely abusing their power apparently. Trump is ultimately responsible and accountable to ensure corruption is being rooted out. Can't wait for early summer. This board is gonna be lit on fire.

:5_1_12024:
How does Congress police the police when Trump is preventing them from doing their job?

He's not preventing them. He's asked for the third branch to look at it and has all the authority to do so. (There is a third branch of the government which plays as umpire when things are disputed between the other two CO_EQUAL branches of government. It's called the judicial branch.)

:9:

Just Us needs no "evidence" against it was just them

798bdcb1-95c2-44f8-860e-8e9aaffd7f03-1.jpg

rtrngmq-e1489423242257.jpg

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.

All of them.
There was just ONE fact witness that was relevant.. Sondland.. Everyone else was blatant character assassins, liares , and conjecture.....

If that’s how you feel, then you agree the Dems were right to block the whistleblower and Hunter Biden from testifying since they have no factual information about the matter?
You assume wrongly.

1. the Ukrainian president has stated he, nor his country, were coerced. A request was made to live up to anti corruption treaties which allow investigation. There were no conditions set for the release of monies for the starting of an investigation.

2. Sondland reiterates that it was his own personal biases that lead him to this assumption/conclusion and that Trump stated he wanted nothing in return for following the treaty.

3. The whistle-blower had information of a top secret phone call leaked to him. He is traitor and not a whistle blower and he is a leaker of classified information. He has no whistle blower protections under the law. He needs to be questioned, his sources revealed and trials for their treason.

4. Schiff LIED about not having contact with the whistle blower when it has now been shown that he helped write the damn complaint that was filed. Schiff needs to be in jail as well.

The whole thing is a corrupt pile of crap and those involved need to be dealt with legally.

All of them.
IN other words, there are known. Hearsay cannot be used in court.
Yes it can. Read the rules of evidence. Chapter 8. I’ve had to show it to a lot of people this week, it’s the only reason I have that memorized.
Your case can not be based on hearsay. There must be factual evidence and a victim. You have neither.

Aid was held up. Trump asked for an investigation. Facts that the case is based on.
They must be linked and THEY WERE NOT!

Epic failure...

The whistlegossip.

That's one....Now GTFO.
but how do you envision this will actually help him in his defense of the two charges in the articles of impeachment he is being tried for...?
In the words of Forrest Gump sorry if republicans ruined your impeachment party.
Now if yall had credible evidence it might have gone somewhere lol
In the words of Forrest Gump sorry if republicans ruined your impeachment party.
Trump blocked the individuals and documents that might have provided "credible evidence" from the American public during the House investigations.

Will Senate Republicans serve the same function in Trump's upcoming trial?

What are Republicans afraid of?

All of them.
IN other words, there are known. Hearsay cannot be used in court.
Yes it can. Read the rules of evidence. Chapter 8. I’ve had to show it to a lot of people this week, it’s the only reason I have that memorized.
Chapter 8 of what? my way or I'll hold my breath?
The federal rules of evidence.
Rule 609 – Impeachment by Evidence of a Criminal Conviction. (2) for any crime regardless of the punishment, the evidence must be admitted if the court can readily determine that establishing the elements of the crime required proving — or the witness's admitting — a dishonest act or false statement.
YOUR IMPEACHMENT BOAT JUST GOT SUNK

Where did I say that?
Oh, so you agree - the federal government CAN investigate Joe Biden for actions he took while an elected federal official, even though he is running for office.
Of course the government can investigate Joe Biden. They aren't, because the allegations are bullshit.

Let me ask you a very basic question. Does Trump have a conflict of interest when it comes to investigations into the Bidens? Does he harbor anti-Biden bias?

Do you have evidence they are bullshit? Did someone complete an investigation and I wasn't aware of it?

And I'll answer the second one - No there is no conflict of interest. Trump is the nations top cop. He runs the executive branch which puts people in jail for breaking the law.

Uh, no, Trump is not the nation's "top cop." That title belongs to the U.S. Attorney General, not the president.
:desk:

Hmmm.... I though the AG reported to the president.. My bad

And yes, I'll admit he isn't but you're being anal-retentive. You know damn well he is responsible and accountable for the what the AG does. So fuck off.
The Secretary of Education also reports to the president. That doesn't make Trump the top teacher either.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What They Are Saying: Law Enforcement, Former Justice Dept. Officials “Wholeheartedly” Support Barr for Attorney General | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary

"The Committee on the Judiciary reported his nomination unanimously and the Senate confirmed him as the 77th Attorney General on a voice vote… we are confident that Mr. Barr will, once again, be a stellar ‘top cop.’Chuck Canterbury, National President of the National Fraternal Order of Police

All of them.
of course! ALL the witnesses lied UNDER OATH but what the president is telling you, while NOT UNDER OATH is what you want to believe....

All the witnesses could end up in jail, lose their jobs and retirements, for perjury and that is what you believe all of them, every single one of them did?

Come on, get real.... :rolleyes:

Who polices the police?

If a cop is using their authority for personal gain, that’s a problem, wouldn’t you agree?

Sigh... Congress does. Even if they are completely abusing their power apparently. Trump is ultimately responsible and accountable to ensure corruption is being rooted out. Can't wait for early summer. This board is gonna be lit on fire.

How does Congress police the police when Trump is preventing them from doing their job?

He's not preventing them. He's asked for the third branch to look at it and has all the authority to do so. (There is a third branch of the government which plays as umpire when things are disputed between the other two CO_EQUAL branches of government. It's called the judicial branch.)

Why does the third branch need to tell the first branch that it’s okay to oversee the second branch?

And all by their lonesome, all of these witnesses somehow came up with their testimony about the ''required announcement on CNN by the Ukraine that the Bidens and burisma were being investigated'' before a DC meeting of the presidents would take place and aid released, was ALL created by each one of them and did not come at the direction of Giuliani, for the president??

seriously???????

The whistlegossip.

That's one....Now GTFO.
but how do you envision this will actually help him in his defense of the two charges in the articles of impeachment he is being tried for...?
Trump blocked the individuals and documents that might have provided "credible evidence" from the American public during the House investigations.

Will Senate Republicans serve the same function in Trump's upcoming trial?

What are Republicans afraid of?
you have a wild imagination it must be that TDS

Who polices the police?

Why does the third branch need to tell the first branch that it’s okay to oversee the second branch?

Is English not your first language? Apparently so because you obviously have trouble with reading comprehension.

And all by their lonesome, all of these witnesses somehow came up with their testimony about the ''required announcement on CNN by the Ukraine that the Bidens and burisma were being investigated'' before a DC meeting of the presidents would take place and aid released, was ALL created by each one of them and did not come at the direction of Giuliani, for the president??

seriously???????
Based on the testimony from Sondland and other witnesses, the final report from the House Intelligence Committee concluded last week that Sondland made this offer of a quid pro quo clear to Yermak that day in Warsaw. “Following this meeting, Ambassador Sondland pulled aside President Zelensky’s advisor, Mr. Yermak, to explain that the hold on security assistance was conditioned on the public announcement of the Burisma/Biden and the 2016 election interference investigations,” the report states.

Yermak disputes this. “Gordon and I were never alone together,” he said when TIME asked about the Warsaw meeting. “We bumped into each other in the hallway next to the escalator, as I was walking out.” He recalls that several members of the American and Ukrainian delegations were also nearby, as well as bodyguards and hotel staff, though he was not sure whether any of them heard his brief conversation with Sondland. “And I remember – everything is fine with my memory – we talked about how well the meeting went. That’s all we talked about,” Yermak says.

Uh, no, Trump is not the nation's "top cop." That title belongs to the U.S. Attorney General, not the president.
:desk:

Hmmm.... I though the AG reported to the president.. My bad

And yes, I'll admit he isn't but you're being anal-retentive. You know damn well he is responsible and accountable for the what the AG does. So fuck off.
The Secretary of Education also reports to the president. That doesn't make Trump the top teacher either.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What They Are Saying: Law Enforcement, Former Justice Dept. Officials “Wholeheartedly” Support Barr for Attorney General | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary

"The Committee on the Judiciary reported his nomination unanimously and the Senate confirmed him as the 77th Attorney General on a voice vote… we are confident that Mr. Barr will, once again, be a stellar ‘top cop.’Chuck Canterbury, National President of the National Fraternal Order of Police

You don't read any responses do you. Either that or you may have caught a disease from Colfax. :eusa_sick:

All of them.
of course! ALL the witnesses lied UNDER OATH but what the president is telling you, while NOT UNDER OATH is what you want to believe....

All the witnesses could end up in jail, lose their jobs and retirements, for perjury and that is what you believe all of them, every single one of them did?

Come on, get real.... :rolleyes:
More mainstream media tin foil time. lol
You're so gullible

Showing Schumer whining is not whining have fun at your impeachment party? lol
You proudly take stupidity to another level.
You leftists snowflakes hold that title
Did you actually believe the Republicans were going to allow the democrats to run the whole Schiff sham house and senate? lol

seriously???????
Based on the testimony from Sondland and other witnesses, the final report from the House Intelligence Committee concluded last week that Sondland made this offer of a quid pro quo clear to Yermak that day in Warsaw. “Following this meeting, Ambassador Sondland pulled aside President Zelensky’s advisor, Mr. Yermak, to explain that the hold on security assistance was conditioned on the public announcement of the Burisma/Biden and the 2016 election interference investigations,” the report states.

Yermak disputes this. “Gordon and I were never alone together,” he said when TIME asked about the Warsaw meeting. “We bumped into each other in the hallway next to the escalator, as I was walking out.” He recalls that several members of the American and Ukrainian delegations were also nearby, as well as bodyguards and hotel staff, though he was not sure whether any of them heard his brief conversation with Sondland. “And I remember – everything is fine with my memory – we talked about how well the meeting went. That’s all we talked about,” Yermak says.
It's rather funny how major players have a very different view of what happened... The only one saying it happened is a man who admitted he was wrong and made assumptions on his own... Sondland is going to be a very poor fact witness when his testimony is placed under scrutiny. Sondland's testimony is now suspect in all regards.

seriously???????

It rather funny how major players have a very different view of what happened... the only one saying it happened is a man who admitted he was wrong and made assumptions on his own... Sondland is going to be a very poor fact witness when his testimony is placed under scrutiny.
screw these mother fuckers let's bring down the house on top of the whole Schiff sham

Forum List

Back