Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.
You first name one relevant witness at the inquiry? GO__________

All of them.
There was just ONE fact witness that was relevant.. Sondland.. Everyone else was blatant character assassins, liares , and conjecture.....

Why do you believe than someone running against an incumbent White House is immune to federal investigation of actions he took while he was a elected federal official?
Where did I say that?
Oh, so you agree - the federal government CAN investigate Joe Biden for actions he took while an elected federal official, even though he is running for office.
And yet, you think Trump should be impeached for instigating that very thing.
:21:
Of course the government can investigate Joe Biden. They aren't, because the allegations are bullshit.

Let me ask you a very basic question. Does Trump have a conflict of interest when it comes to investigations into the Bidens? Does he harbor anti-Biden bias?

Do you have evidence they are bullshit? Did someone complete an investigation and I wasn't aware of it?

And I'll answer the second one - No there is no conflict of interest. Trump is the nations top cop. He runs the executive branch which puts people in jail for breaking the law.

Is he biased? I sure hope so. Biden is one corrupt fucking guy IMO.

Who polices the police?

If a cop is using their authority for personal gain, that’s a problem, wouldn’t you agree?

Sigh... Congress does. Even if they are completely abusing their power apparently. Trump is ultimately responsible and accountable to ensure corruption is being rooted out. Can't wait for early summer. This board is gonna be lit on fire.

:5_1_12024:

So no his Attorneys will advise him not to testify under oath...

Key here is they will advise him but like Larry Flynt they better carry some duct tape to gag him with!
I agree Trump would have to be an arrogant fool to testify under oath in his upcoming trial in the Senate; however, I wonder if the glare of a once-in-a-lifetime global spotlight will get the best of him?

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.
The whistlegossip.

That's one....Now GTFO.
but how do you envision this will actually help him in his defense of the two charges in the articles of impeachment he is being tried for...?
In the words of Forrest Gump sorry if republicans ruined your impeachment party.
Now if yall had credible evidence it might have gone somewhere lol

All of them.
IN other words, there are known. Hearsay cannot be used in court.
Yes it can. Read the rules of evidence. Chapter 8. I’ve had to show it to a lot of people this week, it’s the only reason I have that memorized.
Your case can not be based on hearsay. There must be factual evidence and a victim. You have neither.

Oh, so you agree - the federal government CAN investigate Joe Biden for actions he took while an elected federal official, even though he is running for office.
Of course the government can investigate Joe Biden. They aren't, because the allegations are bullshit.

Let me ask you a very basic question. Does Trump have a conflict of interest when it comes to investigations into the Bidens? Does he harbor anti-Biden bias?

Do you have evidence they are bullshit? Did someone complete an investigation and I wasn't aware of it?

And I'll answer the second one - No there is no conflict of interest. Trump is the nations top cop. He runs the executive branch which puts people in jail for breaking the law.

Uh, no, Trump is not the nation's "top cop." That title belongs to the U.S. Attorney General, not the president.
:desk:

Hmmm.... I though the AG reported to the president.. My bad

And yes, I'll admit he isn't but you're being anal-retentive. You know damn well he is responsible and accountable for the what the AG does. So fuck off.
Presidents maintain a division between their political office and what we have tried to maintain as an apolitical judicial branch.

It’s a division that some very corrupt countries totally lack.

Yeah, on the apolitical point we haven't done so well lately. Just take a look at the FBI under Obama and Trump's administration.

All of them.
Joe Biden? Hunter Biden? The whistleblower?

Where did I say that?

Uh, no, Trump is not the nation's "top cop." That title belongs to the U.S. Attorney General, not the president.

And yes, I'll admit he isn't but you're being anal-retentive. You know damn well he is responsible and accountable for the what the AG does. So fuck off.

Barr gets around protocol by kissing Trumps fat ass, and acting like he is his personal lawyer.

tricks of the RW trade -

All of them.
There was just ONE fact witness that was relevant.. Sondland.. Everyone else was blatant character assassins, liares , and conjecture.....

If that’s how you feel, then you agree the Dems were right to block the whistleblower and Hunter Biden from testifying since they have no factual information about the matter?

All of them.
Yes it can. Read the rules of evidence. Chapter 8. I’ve had to show it to a lot of people this week, it’s the only reason I have that memorized.
Chapter 8 of what? my way or I'll hold my breath?

All of them.
Your case can not be based on hearsay. There must be factual evidence and a victim. You have neither.

Aid was held up. Trump asked for an investigation. Facts that the case is based on.

All of them.
Chapter 8 of what? my way or I'll hold my breath?
The federal rules of evidence.

Where did I say that?

Who polices the police?

If a cop is using their authority for personal gain, that’s a problem, wouldn’t you agree?

Sigh... Congress does. Even if they are completely abusing their power apparently. Trump is ultimately responsible and accountable to ensure corruption is being rooted out. Can't wait for early summer. This board is gonna be lit on fire.

:5_1_12024:
How does Congress police the police when Trump is preventing them from doing their job?

THE PRESIDENT AS LAW ENFORCER
Powers Derived From This Duty
The Constitution does not say that the President shall execute the laws, but that “he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed,” i.e., by others, who are commonly, but not always with strict accuracy, termed his subordinates. What powers are implied from this duty? In this connection, five categories of executive power should be distinguished: first, there is that executive power which the Constitution confers directly upon the President by the opening clause of article II and, in more specific terms, by succeeding clauses of the same article; secondly, there is the sum total of the powers which acts of Congress at any particular time confer upon the President; thirdly, there is the sum total of discretionary powers which acts of Congress at any particular time confer upon heads of departments and other executive (“administrative”) agencies of the National Government; fourthly, there is the power which stems from the duty to enforce the criminal statutes of the United States; finally, there are so-called “ministerial duties” which admit of no discretion as to the occasion or the manner of their discharge. Three principal questions arise: first, how does the President exercise the powers which the Constitution or the statutes confer upon him; second, in what relation does he stand by virtue of the “take care” clause to the powers of other executive or administrative agencies; third, in what relation does he stand to the enforcement of the criminal laws of the United States?618

The President As Law Enforcer - United States Constitution

Presidents maintain a division between their political office and what we have tried to maintain as an apolitical judicial branch.

It’s a division that some very corrupt countries totally lack.
Would that be like an Attorney General announcing to the world his is the President's "Wingman" and that he is "My boy"?

All of them.
Sondland amended his testimony and Yermak disputed Sondlands amended testimony

the house is a prosecutors office, only probable cause is needed...

the Senate is a Court, where all is suppose to be fair and square...level the playing field...

and to convict it takes much more than probable cause, it takes 2/3's of 100 of them to find him guilty, BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.
Sorry Moron, you clowns have been defending Schitt and Nadless' Nazi tactics by claiming this isn't a court of law, it is political.

Now, you want to say this can't be political it is NOW a court proceeding.

You clowns are such morons.
what Nazi tactics? Please explain yourself.... how different was it, compared to other impeachments?

and why, when Pelosi gave the president and republicans all that they wanted that they bitched about, like the stuff clinton was given, and like having testimony in public vs downstairs in the basement SCIF, be able to call their pertinent witnesses....etc... they refused? And refused to turn over subpoenaed documents, and subpoenaed witnesses?

This is not the WB's word vs the president's word kind of thing, the evidence and 17 witnesses testimony goes way beyond that....

Forum List

Back