Biden plans to politicize Trump verdict with White House speech

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/24/biden-trump-trial-verdict-00159981

WHITE HOUSE

Biden has stayed silent on Trump’s trial. The verdict will change that.​

Biden will speak at some point after the verdict, whether it be a conviction, acquittal or hung jury.

Joe Biden plans to break his vow of silence and publicly address the criminal trials Donald Trump is facing when a verdict is reached, four people familiar with internal deliberations told POLITICO.

Biden intends to initially address the verdict in a White House setting — not a campaign one — to show his statement isn’t political, according to the people, who were granted anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

If the jury convicts Trump, Biden’s team will then argue that the result shows Trump is ill-suited for office and that it demonstrates the extremes to which the former president would go to win again. The campaign’s social media team is considering leveraging the line of attack further, with discussions underway about referring to the ex-president online as “Convicted Felon Donald Trump.”

His team is also preparing for a barrage of Republican and Trump attacks if the former president’s acquitted or if there’s a hung jury.

Given that FBJ is just a puppet of Obama and his minions I suspect that their puppet is going to mumble something about their investment in trial rigging.

And of course he won't take anything but preselected questions from the media.

Trump needs to have presser after the Hunter trial verdict or plea bargain. ;)

WHITE HOUSE

Biden will speak at some point after the verdict, whether it be a conviction, acquittal or hung jury.

Joe Biden plans to break his vow of silence and publicly address the criminal trials Donald Trump is facing when a verdict is reached, four people familiar with internal deliberations told POLITICO.

Biden intends to initially address the verdict in a White House setting — not a campaign one — to show his statement isn’t political, according to the people, who were granted anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

If the jury convicts Trump, Biden’s team will then argue that the result shows Trump is ill-suited for office and that it demonstrates the extremes to which the former president would go to win again. The campaign’s social media team is considering leveraging the line of attack further, with discussions underway about referring to the ex-president online as “Convicted Felon Donald Trump.”

His team is also preparing for a barrage of Republican and Trump attacks if the former president’s acquitted or if there’s a hung jury.

Given that FBJ is just a puppet of Obama and his minions I suspect that their puppet is going to mumble something about their investment in trial rigging.

It doesn't say he will politicize it, it says he will comment on it.

Did you expect hi to ignore it?

I mean, really?

I mean, really?
On the campaign trail of course, have at it as it's fair game.....But a speech from the WH?

WTF.....How low-rent can you get?

Blah, I always said that FJB would be more at home in a single-wide cooking meth with Hunter given the mean-spirited and classless POS that he is.

On the campaign trail of course, have at it as it's fair game.....But a speech from the WH?

Blah, I always said that FJB would be more at home in a single-wide cooking meth with Hunter given the mean-spirited and classless POS that he is.
It's a national concern. A criminal running for president. It's gonna get talked about. Personally I'm not happy about how quiet he has been so far.

The rest of you post is delusional nonsense. Stop repeating that crap.

WHITE HOUSE

Tell us some more about “the Biden crime family”, dupe.

Not nearly as "low rent" as Trump went in committing this crime while LIVING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Tell us some more about “the Biden crime family”, dupe.

‘Like Organized Crime’: Multiple Banks Blow The Whistle 170 Times On Biden Family​

Banks regularly flag suspicious financial activity for authorities, such as money laundering, tax evasion, terrorist funding, and fraud. These reports are called Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and banks are required to file with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). When it comes to the Biden family, there were over 170 SARs from multiple banks, according to Townhall.

The dark secrets of the Biden family are quickly unraveling as Americans learn how much money they received from foreign nationals. These SARs are sent to the Treasury Department when banks “have a strong suspicion” that a crime has been committed, which is meant to protect the bank.

I know.....

giphy.gif

‘Like Organized Crime’: Multiple Banks Blow The Whistle 170 Times On Biden Family​

Banks regularly flag suspicious financial activity for authorities, such as money laundering, tax evasion, terrorist funding, and fraud. These reports are called Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and banks are required to file with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). When it comes to the Biden family, there were over 170 SARs from multiple banks, according to Townhall.

The dark secrets of the Biden family are quickly unraveling as Americans learn how much money they received from foreign nationals. These SARs are sent to the Treasury Department when banks “have a strong suspicion” that a crime has been committed, which is meant to protect the bank.

I know.....

giphy.gif
Not quite right. The SARs are sent when a transaction meets certain criteria. The vast majority of those reports turn out to show no wrongdoing. Only about 4% of all SARs reports result in an investigation. Less than 10% of that 4% (0.4%) are determined to show actual criminality. The existence of one or more of those reports means nothing. If you have results of an investigation triggered by one of those reports, please present it. Otherwise, it's just another MAGA conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
I doubt he'll speak if an acquittal or hung jury happens.

All he and they want is a conviction on even one count to trumpet 'Trump is a felon'. That is all this has been and is about.

And you can bet that Merchan's daughter has ads ready to go for her Democrat clients on any conviction, that is how dirty this all is.

I doubt he'll speak if an acquittal or hung jury happens.

All he and they want is a conviction on even one count to trumpet 'Trump is a felon'. That is all this has been and is about.

And you can bet that Merchan's daughter has ads ready to go for her Democrat clients on any conviction, that is how dirty this all is.
You have a vivid imagination, so you think some sort of crime is being committed. Sorry, but it takes more than your imagination.

WHITE HOUSE

How many millions has Trump milked his supporters out of fundraising off this trial? He got the sucker's paying his legal fees.

WHITE HOUSE

ran on unity :confused:

I mean, really?
Course not. Biden used the State of the Union as a campaign speech to attack trump, read from cue cards. Biden is so low, I'll bet you don't see a problem with this? 10 seconds in.

I know.....

giphy.gif
NO EVIDEEEENNNNNCE!!!!!

I know.....

giphy.gif
So all this BS is fair game but not an actual conviction?

Make that make sense.

Forum List

Back