Schumer Says Democrats Will Reach Out To Build Non-MAGA Senate Coalition on debt ceiling / Schumer: Average Americans said "I’m afraid of this MAGA"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The American people saw that Democracy was at risk. They saw that there were these MAGA Republicans who denied the election. That's one of the fundamentals of a democracy

Some Republicans will no longer need to fear defecting from Trump's demands on them!
Schumer is likely clever enough to use that to humiliate Trump on issues that can pass with compromising.

The biggest issues by far that can see rejecting by real R's will be Trump's issues that are related to racism with no other purpose.

That, unfortunately for Trump, is the foundation of his entire appeal.

Take racism away from Trump's base and he's chopped off at his knees!

Some Republicans will no longer need to fear defecting from Trump's demands on them!
Schumer is likely clever enough to use that to humiliate Trump on issues that can pass with compromising.

The biggest issues by far that can see rejecting by real R's will be Trump's issues that are related to racism with no other purpose.

That, unfortunately for Trump, is the foundation of his entire appeal.

Take racism away from Trump's base and he's chopped off at his knees!
We have seen what Schumer is. That just does not happen. Progs have won what they wanted through dictatorial means. Now they can be accommodating. If the House goes Repub, they will be our friends again. And of course, the Repubs will spread their ass cheeks again. We are suffering because of the living jit that passes for our political class the last two years.

Wow, I must have been spot on again. Another tard citing nonexistent nonsensical made up words as their label to avoid admitting they haven't a fucking clue about anything.
Non existent? You mean trump got duped?

"On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words “The Storm is Coming.” In QAnon lore, the “storm” refers to Trump’s final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television."

And you support this guy?

Damn are you dense. Do you ever know ANYTHING you are talking about? I bet you don't even know what Qanon is supposed to mean?

Qanon's existence is not predicated on if i know what to it means or not.

What a silly arguement.

Wow, you are really into that guy! You have an autographed copy of Trump's book too I bet!
I thought it was pretty compelling to use Trump to validate qanon's existence since he is a former president.

I suppose I could have used all the pics of Qanon signs that the trump insurrectionists were proudly showing you on Jan 6th but I didn't feel like locating and posting pics.

Forum List

Back