This proves how STUPID elite democrats are better than just about ANYTHING: Marxist for president!

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This is almost unbelievable.. but then I say to myself: It's dims, remember?

sigh

I guess somewhere deep inside, I am always expecting at least some of them to .. I dunno... be like the proverbial broken clock that is right twice a day?

They can't even do it twice in a decade..

this guy probably doesn't remember how to tie his shoes.. but OMG

what a great president he would make! Yeh... about as good as the one we have :eek:

This is almost unbelievable.. but then I say to myself: It's dims, remember?

sigh

I guess somewhere deep inside, I am always expecting at least some of them to .. I dunno... be like the proverbial broken clock that is right twice a day?

They can't even do it twice in a decade..

this guy probably doesn't remember how to tie his shoes.. but OMG

what a great president he would make! Yeh... about as good as the one we have :eek:

Right! Shrek for President! :laughing0301:

• Banned
But we already have a President Sputterman.
acctually he would make a good DIM president (yeh, like something like that even exists but you know wht I mean.. good in their eyes.. )

They like presidents they can control.. dementia is always a good qualification w/ the elite left... they don't want anyone who is still coherent. He may not comply w/ their bizarre requests.. agenda

so yeh maybe Fetterman would w ork for them

Besides, they c an get anyone they want into the WH.. considering all the vote tampering

My step-sister is epileptic. Suffered some brain damage. I love her with all my heart. But at least she's smart enough to know that she cannot enter into public service.

Not that Fetterman would think of himself as a public servant but rather as a leader.

• Banned
My step-sister is epileptic. Suffered some brain damage. I love her with all my heart. But at least she's smart enough to know that she cannot enter into public service.

Not that Fetterman would think of himself as a public servant but rather as a leader.
he's neither

just some dude who never grew up, never lived like most Americans live.. then thinks he has the smarts and etc.. to control all those Americans he has nothing in common with

in other w ords, a typical elite demonrat

Forum List

Back