Zone1 Satan

Set aside your silly interpretations for a minute and think about what you are suggesting. A never ending series of causes. That's illogical. So logically there must be an uncaused first cause.
Its a perfectly legit question to his post.

What percentage of the universe have we explored? .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%? lol
But lets say the abrahamic god did create life. What created him?
I dont doubt a supreme being. Hell, I dont doubt the astronaut theory. I just dont believe in the abrahamic god. Its all a bit silly. So I dont necessarily disagree with a lot of that post.
You ask this question based on the assumption that everything in the universe is dependent upon the dimension we live in, specifically referring to the 3 dimensions that allow for the 4rth dimension which is time.

Dimensions are the metrics that physicists use to describe reality. Sounds broad, right? Let’s start with the three dimensions most people learn in grade school. The spatial dimensions—width, height, and depth—are the easiest to visualize. A horizontal line exists in one dimension because it has only length; a square is two-dimensional because it has length and width.

But scientists speculate that there are at least 11 dimensions that must exist for the other 3 to exist.

But some physicists who subscribe to string theory argue there’s more to reality than the observable universe. String theory, also known as “superstring theory,” aims to unify two main theories describing how the universe works: general relativity (which applies to very large objects) and quantum mechanics (which applies to very small ones). In a four-dimensional universe, this theory wouldn’t be possible, but once scientists tweaked the math to include 10 dimensions—11 including time—their equations worked.

But why stop there? I believe there to be dimensions apart from the material universe altogether and I believe whatever existence this was is where God came from where time does not exist. Perhaps the best way to describe God inside and outside of time is that he simply "IS"

Essentially you have two options here. You believe that the material universe is eternal or it was created. If it is eternal, then you have a problem because time measures from point A to point B. To say the universe is eternal is saying there is no point A, which I view as impossible.

Science found point A, which is the Big Bang as they cannot look back any further. You might even say science and Genesis now agree, we had a beginning. It is sobering knowing that science thought the universe was eternal going back only to 1959, before they found the evidence otherwise. In fact, Einstein had to try and change his theory of relativity to uphold his belief that they universe was eternal because his original theory did not support that notion. He later said it was the biggest blunder of his career, as he was forced to accept the Big Bang theory instead that fit his original theory.

But alas, Eistein wanted to be like all the other cool scientist who told him the universe was eternal. He had already made a name for himself and highly respected, so he had a reputation to protect. This caused him to throw his scientific acuity under the bus in favor of being PC.

But that is how humans are wired, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Set aside your silly interpretations for a minute and think about what you are suggesting. A never ending series of causes. That's illogical. So logically there must be an uncaused first cause.
And you just arbitrarily picked a first cause that is the god of Iron Age mythology and you need to believe that god has a personal interest in you.

the signature example found in the universe ...

1707757872532.jpeg

the sphere - reflecting cyclical yet the ever changing nature of the universe.

each celestial object has an initial cause no different than the initiation of metaphysical physiology and its unique spiritual content.

So then your god is not omnipotent.

And your god orders you to love it or be punished. That's not much of a choice is it?
Depends on the definition of "omnipotence". I don't believe that God can absolutely anything imaginable. For example, I don't believe that God can exist and not exist simultaneously. I don't believe God can be an all good being and simultaneously all evil. I believe there limitations to God and that there are eternal impossibilities. The omnipotence of God is that He is capable of doing all things that are possible to do. Mortal mankind does not even comprehend all that is possible but God does and is able to do all that is possible. I believe on of the eternal impossibilities of god is to create intelligences. I believe that intelligences are self-existing and cannot be created or made. God is the most perfect being one could be. Yes, I love God and not out of fear of being punished but because He first loved me and has made a way for me to become like him.

Daniel is O.T. history, Jesus Stated that He fulfilled every prophecy contained in the law and the prophets. The birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ fulfilled 351 O.T. prophecies. Why do people refuse to believe that which is actually written in the Word of God? Jesus declared that He came to FULFILL the Law and the Prophets. He did not come to abolish but to fulfill (Matthew 5:17-19)...........not one thing of the Law and Prophets will end until ALL IS FULFILLED. "I (Jesus) have brought You (the Father) glory on earth BY FINISHING THE WORK YOU GAVE ME TO DO......" -- John 17:4

Daniel has nothing to do with the prophecies contained in the book of revelation. 1. God no longer speaks to mankind in these last days through any prophet other than Jesus Christ. -- Hebrews 1:1-2. (in the last days...i.e, the last covenant between God and mankind Acts 2:1-21...........there is no need for prophets, as everything that pertains to life and godliness has been provided by the revelations of Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 1:3-4) All that is required today to find salvation is found within the record contained in the word of God.........as that information makes the man of God completely furnished unto all good works (2 Tim. 3:16-17)

The Book of Revelation begins with the acknowledgement that Jesus is revealing signified (symbolic) prophecy to His servant John through an angel sent to John by Jesus. (Rev. 1:1-3)

God speaks to man through the Word of God as revealed to the Apostles and saints of the 1st century by the Holy Spirit/Ghost.....as directed from heaven by Jesus Christ Himself. (John 16:13)

"Howbeit when He (the Holy Spirit), the Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you INTO ALL TRUTH, FOR HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF; BUT WHATSOEVER HE HEARS......" (the Spirit of Truth fell upon the Apostles in the 1st century after the ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven, Acts 2).
Daniel 12:1 speaks of these last days as does verse 4.
The statue in that vision was about these last days.

Depends on the definition of "omnipotence". I don't believe that God can absolutely anything imaginable. For example, I don't believe that God can exist and not exist simultaneously. I don't believe God can be an all good being and simultaneously all evil. I believe there limitations to God and that there are eternal impossibilities. The omnipotence of God is that He is capable of doing all things that are possible to do. Mortal mankind does not even comprehend all that is possible but God does and is able to do all that is possible. I believe on of the eternal impossibilities of god is to create intelligences. I believe that intelligences are self-existing and cannot be created or made. God is the most perfect being one could be. Yes, I love God and not out of fear of being punished but because He first loved me and has made a way for me to become like him.
Then why believe it could create the universe?

And you just arbitrarily picked a first cause that is the god of Iron Age mythology and you need to believe that god has a personal interest in you.
No. I defined the attributes. It's beyond your capabilities.

the signature example found in the universe ...

View attachment 901145

the sphere - reflecting cyclical yet the ever changing nature of the universe.

each celestial object has an initial cause no different than the initiation of metaphysical physiology and its unique spiritual content.
The universe has not always existed. It had a beginning.

No. I defined the attributes. It's beyond your capabilities.
No you didn't

That whole Aquinas argument is a nothing but an attempt to apply Newtonian physics to the existence of a god.

The quantum realm and Newtonian physics don't match up.

No you didn't

That whole Aquinas argument is a nothing but an attempt to apply Newtonian physics to the existence of a god.

The quantum realm and Newtonian physics don't match up.
Not in that post. But that was my starting point.

You aren't qualified for this discussion.

Forum List

Back