Ryan admits to being Wrong about "Makers" and "Takers"

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Some on the Right should take notes from their boy. Kudo's to Ryan for showing growth and humility. I don't even mean this to be a partisan post... Politicians and people on both sides can learn from this.

Last edited:
We should be so lucky to have such maturity among the rest of our politicians.

Some on the Right should take notes from their boy. Kudo's to Ryan for showing growth and humility. I don't even mean this to be a partisan post... Politicians and people on both sides can learn from this.

Ryan is trying to sound reasonable so that when the GOP kicks Trump and Cruz out and appoint him as their candidate, he won't sound as crazy as those two have.

Ryan is trying to sound reasonable so that when the GOP kicks Trump and Cruz out and appoint him as their candidate, he won't sound as crazy as those two have.

Perhaps, however, I don't think he is being dishonest.

Of course he is being honest------now------. Trump and Cruz have finally convinced them that all the hate and divisiveness they have been cultivating for years has gone too far, and are desperately trying to be seen as sane again. Yes, that's a good thing, but the change is only because of political calculations. Not because of any sense of right or wrong.

Of course he is being honest------now------. Trump and Cruz have finally convinced them that all the hate and divisiveness they have been cultivating for years has gone too far, and are desperately trying to be seen as sane again. Yes, that's a good thing, but the change is only because of political calculations. Not because of any sense of right or wrong.

Cruz is one of the most calculating, manipulative and dishonest politicians that I have ever seen. Trump is just as dishonest, he just does it in a way that sounds more authentic because he isn't politically correct. Do you really think he is pro-life anti-gay? No way, that is all politics.

Even if Ryan's move is calculated i'm glad objectivity, honesty and reality is now becoming part of the equation. I think the public is sick of the spin

Forum List

Back