Russians attack train station with missile killing 30 people that were trying to flee

The missile was allegedly loaded with cluster munitions, which are banned by international treaty. War crime evidence is piling up, it appears.
Probably yet another war crime committed by the Azoz Neo-Nazis, but who knows? Our government knows for sure but they aren’t talking which is a sign, just like the Buka killings.

The missile was allegedly loaded with cluster munitions, which are banned by international treaty. War crime evidence is piling up, it appears.
There were a lot of little pink book bags and toys on the ground---the victims were largely children.

Probably yet another war crime committed by the Azoz Neo-Nazis, but who knows? Our government knows for sure but they aren’t talking which is a sign, just like the Buka killings.
Yea, I am pretty sure most anyone who has been killed were killed by that 900 man battalion.....they can really cover a lot of ground....executing people left and right in Bucha....cutting off food and electricity in order to starve people to death in Mariupol....and bombing hospitals all the way over in Kyiv.....that little Neo-Nazi unit did all of that...

Wonder why Putin's army is so weak that they can't defeat a little group of Neo-Nazis

Aaaannnd of course like clockwork, Russia denies it.

Russia denies striking train station

Why do I feel like the Russian media and USMB liberals have a lot in common? Both of them always dispute the source, claim the story is "fake", or say they can't find a link to CNN or MSNBC?

:laughing0301:

‘Just Like Rape’: Lesbian Couple Sues Fertility Clinic For Alleged Embryo Mix-Up, Say They Wanted A Girl But Got A Boy
Care to tell me when MSNBC or CNN claimed the story is fake???

You morons can't address the fact that Russia officially endorsed people like Tucker and Fox news as their official Russian propaganda station in the US -- so you gotta just make up shit to deflect....

Yea, I am pretty sure most anyone who has been killed were killed by that 900 man battalion.....they can really cover a lot of ground....executing people left and right in Bucha....cutting off food and electricity in order to starve people to death in Mariupol....and bombing hospitals all the way over in Kyiv.....that little Neo-Nazi unit did all of that...

Wonder why Putin's army is so weak that they can't defeat a little group of Neo-Nazis
Why would you believe a media that has consistently lied and condemned Russia for EVERYTHING, while showering Z and Ukraine with love and admiration? Don't you find this strange?

Are you aware Ukraine murdered about 14k ethnic Russians in the Donbass since 2014? This war started when O, Joe, and Nuland did their coup in 2014. I’m certain you know this right?

Why would you believe a media that has consistently lied and condemned Russia for EVERYTHING, while showering Z and Ukraine with love and admiration? Don't you find this strange?

Are you aware Ukraine murdered about 14k ethnic Russians in the Donbass since 2014? This war started when O, Joe, and Nuland did their coup in 2014. I’m certain you know this right?
I have no reason to believe Putin....at all......

Putin, the same guy who claimed he wasn't going to invade Ukraine in the first place.....and even tried to mock Biden (AS DID YOU) when Biden said he was going to invade Ukraine...

Putin, the same guy who murders his political opponents....No, I do not believe him...no matter how much you sycophants do

I have no reason to believe Putin....at all......

Putin, the same guy who claimed he wasn't going to invade Ukraine in the first place.....and even tried to mock Biden (AS DID YOU) when Biden said he was going to invade Ukraine...

Putin, the same guy who murders his political opponents....No, I do not believe him...no matter how much you sycophants do
You’ve chosen to believe western media, which are known liars. I don’t believe Putin either, but we get all these massacre reports from western media. Invariably they are all unsubstantiated.

We‘ve seen this show before, so many times. Our corporate media and government gives us one sided reports that condemn the enemy of the empire. We must be taught to hate them, so they can have their war. You’d think all Americans would recognize this pattern by now.

I thought you Ukrainian bros left to go fight over there ?

You are too scared to go over there and fight 😂
Yes, you are. Pootin needs your help! You better get over there.

The Russian army has shown it's soft underbelly. They cannot defeat the smaller Ukrainian army, so they take it out on innocent civilians. Yes....Pootin is quite the man....he can beat up women and children with one arm behind his back.

Please tell your boss, Pootin that he is s weeny.

Forum List

Back