Russia registers COVID-19 vaccine

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Putin Says Russia has created the first Covid Vaccine. Would you try it ?

Amid international skepticism, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday announced that his country has officially registered the world’s first COVID-19 vaccine – saying it offers “sustainable immunity” and that one of his daughters has already been inoculated.

Putin emphasized during a government meeting that the vaccine, which developed by Moscow’s Gamaleya Institute, has undergone proper testing and was proven safe to use.

“This morning, for the first time in the world, a vaccine against the new coronavirus was registered” in Russia,” the strongman said during a video conference call with ministers.

“I would like to repeat that it has passed all the necessary tests,” Putin said. “The most important thing is to ensure full safety of using the vaccine and its efficiency.”

DOW futures are up 250 this morning, so the experts on the street are feeling good about it.

Although, personally, I'd rather just take hydroxychloroquine which costs 37 cents a pill instead of an expensive new vaccine.

Let him inject his pet Trump with it as the first test.
Putin says his daughter has taken this vaccine. Trump should allow US to take our vaccines that are currently in phase 3 trial if we sign a waiver to speed this along. The Russian vaccine has only passed the equivalent of our phase 1 trial.

Putin is not going to give his people something that will harm them. That is why the Globalist are trying to break their economy like they way that they are doing to ours.

Amid international skepticism, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday announced that his country has officially registered the world’s first COVID-19 vaccine – saying it offers “sustainable immunity” and that one of his daughters has already been inoculated.

Putin emphasized during a government meeting that the vaccine, which developed by Moscow’s Gamaleya Institute, has undergone proper testing and was proven safe to use.

“This morning, for the first time in the world, a vaccine against the new coronavirus was registered” in Russia,” the strongman said during a video conference call with ministers.

“I would like to repeat that it has passed all the necessary tests,” Putin said. “The most important thing is to ensure full safety of using the vaccine and its efficiency.”

Unsafe vaccine.

I wonder who they stole it from?

Putin is not going to give his people something that will harm them. That is why the Globalist are trying to break their economy like they way that they are doing to ours.

Nor are the Chinese.

Only our diverse government is intent on destroying its own people. Democrats specifically...

Unsafe vaccine.

Uncle Pooty gave the vaccine to his own daughter, how can you say its "unsafe"?

Although personally I'd rather take the Trump Treatment instead of the Putin Vaccine

Unsafe vaccine.

Uncle Pooty gave the vaccine to his own daughter, how can you say its "unsafe"?

Although personally I'd rather take the Trump Treatment instead of the Putin Vaccine

Uncle Pooty lol

I wonder who they stole it from?

Maybe the chinese

Forum List

Back