‘Scientific nonsense’: experts dismiss Florida official’s Covid vaccine remarks

I havent said a word about your wife. Quote me.
I also remind you that you introduced her to the forum. Now I am going to look at the amusing memes of me that you created. Sick fuck.

View attachment 883777

It's unclear what you think you are accomplishing by posting this one picture of my wife over and over again. It's a beautiful picture of a beautiful lady, to whom I have had the privilege of being married for almost twenty-nine years, now.

Perhaps it's just a “sour-grapes” reaction, as you surely know that know woman of any comparable beauty, virtue, or intelligence would ever want anything to do with a piece of shit like yourself.

Lib loons offered the solution of imprisonment and death for non shot taking non mask wearing
They will bear that scar and stain into eternity

An assertion by Florida’s politically appointed surgeon general that Covid-19 vaccines can contaminate human DNA has been dismissed as “scientific nonsense” by public health experts, who say he is putting lives at risk by wanting to block distribution.

This isnt the first time that this idiot has spouted nonsense. Its scary that people in Florida are at the mercy of a lunatic governer and his best boy.

But Florida voted for him and now they pay the price. Perhaps the way forward is to depoliticise heaalthcare and appoint people of ability rather than political obediance. It will save lives.
The Guardian - Where dipshits go to learn about DuH-MokRisseY and other literally important junk and stuff.

Exposing charlatans. Im sure other papers have covered this.

As you wish>>>

Who paid the largest criminal fine in history Pfizer?

Pfizer (2009): Paid $1.3 billion

Pfizer agreed to pay a $1.3 billion criminal fine to the US government as part of a settlement agreement to resolve allegations that it had illegally promoted the painkiller Bextra and other drugs.May 17, 2023

<<<<<<<<<<&&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>

How much did Pfizer pay in fines?

Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion ($3.5 billion in 2022) settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.

<<<<<<<<<&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>>

How much money did Pfizer make from COVID?

The Covid pandemic drives Pfizer's 2022 revenue to a record $100 billion. Pfizer sold $37.8 billion of its Covid vaccine last year, a small increase of 3% compared with 2021 as demand for the shots slowed.Feb 2, 2023

<<<<<<<<<&&&&>>>>>>>

1704485274594.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › legal › pfizer-is-sued-by-texas...

Nov 30, 2023 — N) has been sued by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who on Thursday accused the drugmaker of misrepresenting the efficacy of its widely-used ...

Moderna, Pfizer sued in San Diego over patent for mRNA ...​

1704485274621.png
San Diego Union-Tribune
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com › business › story

Jun 6, 2023 — Moderna netted $18.4 billion in sales for its coronavirus vaccine ... Multiple lawsuits have previously been filed related to the coronavirus ...

Easy math for most Tom

~S~

As you wish>>>

Who paid the largest criminal fine in history Pfizer?

Pfizer (2009): Paid $1.3 billion

Pfizer agreed to pay a $1.3 billion criminal fine to the US government as part of a settlement agreement to resolve allegations that it had illegally promoted the painkiller Bextra and other drugs.May 17, 2023

<<<<<<<<<<&&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>

How much did Pfizer pay in fines?

Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion ($3.5 billion in 2022) settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.

<<<<<<<<<&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>>

How much money did Pfizer make from COVID?

The Covid pandemic drives Pfizer's 2022 revenue to a record $100 billion. Pfizer sold $37.8 billion of its Covid vaccine last year, a small increase of 3% compared with 2021 as demand for the shots slowed.Feb 2, 2023

<<<<<<<<<&&&&>>>>>>>

View attachment 883829
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › legal › pfizer-is-sued-by-texas...

Nov 30, 2023 — N) has been sued by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who on Thursday accused the drugmaker of misrepresenting the efficacy of its widely-used ...

Moderna, Pfizer sued in San Diego over patent for mRNA ...

View attachment 883830
San Diego Union-Tribune
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com › business › story

Jun 6, 2023 — Moderna netted $18.4 billion in sales for its coronavirus vaccine ... Multiple lawsuits have previously been filed related to the coronavirus ...

Easy math for most Tom

~S~
Cmon Sparky. You are better than that.

I see pretty clearly. What I cant see is the threat from a vax that saved me and my family and friends.
As usual you resort to lying .
But even if you only suffer from ignorance that is no longer an excuse for stupidity .

Forum List

Back