‘Scientific nonsense’: experts dismiss Florida official’s Covid vaccine remarks

i wasnt expecting a reasoned debate with educated people. Just a bunch of chimps throwing shit.
When their god said the vaccines are safe and effective it had the effect of causing them to shoot themselves in the foot, every time they raise the issue.

His assertion that components of the shots “pose a unique and heightened risk of DNA integration into human cells”, potentially causing cancer
do tell......

Dr David Gorski, professor of surgery and oncology at Wayne State University and managing editor of Science-Based Medicine, which debunks misinformation in medicine, told the newspaper: “I’ve never seen a state health authority parrot anti-vaccine disinformation as a justification for stopping the use of a vaccine that has saved so many lives before.”

Is that why Pfizer is off the market, and being sued Dr Dipsh*t?

~S~

He said: The vaccines are safe and effective.
How about cholate strawberry ripple, with two scoops?

Where's that quote?

Let me ask you, Donald, do you agree with Fauci, Biden, and Walenksy that vaccinated people cannot contract or spread Covid?

Be honest...

1704404118218.png

Lapado has been busted before for making up vaxfacts.
He should have been jailed for that. He would have in a sane state.

An assertion by Florida’s politically appointed surgeon general that Covid-19 vaccines can contaminate human DNA has been dismissed as “scientific nonsense” by public health experts, who say he is putting lives at risk by wanting to block distribution.

This isnt the first time that this idiot has spouted nonsense. Its scary that people in Florida are at the mercy of a lunatic governer and his best boy.

But Florida voted for him and now they pay the price. Perhaps the way forward is to depoliticise heaalthcare and appoint people of ability rather than political obediance. It will save lives.
Gee who politicized it

We are all glad that you didnt..

Why are you remedials attacking me rather thn the people the areticle is based on ?

I know your total scientific knowledge is based on some guy on the internet. But that is scary when people like you direct public policy.
I believe Covid attacks certain people with certain health issues or even DNA differences along with age. This is a biological weapon released on purpose. We are in a dystopian world now where people of importance lie with impunity, and most do not even sweat.

Let me ask you, Donald, do you agree with Fauci, Biden, and Walenksy that vaccinated people cannot contract or spread Covid?

~S~

An assertion by Florida’s politically appointed surgeon general that Covid-19 vaccines can contaminate human DNA has been dismissed as “scientific nonsense” by public health experts, who say he is putting lives at risk by wanting to block distribution.

This isnt the first time that this idiot has spouted nonsense. Its scary that people in Florida are at the mercy of a lunatic governer and his best boy.

But Florida voted for him and now they pay the price. Perhaps the way forward is to depoliticise heaalthcare and appoint people of ability rather than political obediance. It will save lives.
The Covid vaccine does more harm than good.

I believe Covid attacks certain people with certain health issues or even DNA differences along with age. This is a biological weapon released on purpose. We are in a dystopian world now where people of importance lie with impunity, and most do not even sweat.
This is the Trump Republican Party folks

Batshit crazy

Forum List

Back