Another Joe Biden whopper: Claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

20240419_122357.jpg

From your own citation, Biden only "suggested" it was possible.

Unlike Trump who outright lied that he didn't know Stormy Daniels.

So if you don't think liars are fit to serve in the white house, let's start there.
Biden’s tall tales is the subject here.

The plane went down over the ocean from an engine failure. It was not shot down. His body was lost at sea, not eaten by cannibals.

Just acknowledge that Biden has history of making odd and contrived comments. Comments about kids rubbing the hair on his legs and about driving an 18 wheeler, to being raised in virtually every ethnic neighborhood in America.

Then there’s the claims of having college degrees he didn’t earn and earning honors which don’t exist and finishing at the top of his class when he was actual near the bottom.

He has claimed to settle high profile legal cases for a particular law firm which were heard before he became an associate there.

He’s told false tales about taking enemy fire in Kosovo, Iraq andAfghanistan.

He was a passenger, not a pilot.
He died months before Joe said he volunteered.

Joe is a pathological liar.

Britannica Dictionary definition of PATHOLOGICAL. 1. : extreme in a way that is not normal or that shows an illness or mental problem.

Biden lies, but he's not a pathological liar. Trump is a pathological liar, but I guess I wouldn't expect you to know the difference since you're a cultist.

WTF? The guy has completely lost it. Told this proven lie twice.
Please xplain how anyone could vote for this guy to be President for four more years.

Easy, because the other guy is a traitor. An old shoe is a better alternative to Trump. Biden is better candidate than an old shoe, although only slightly, so the choice is obvious.

Britannica Dictionary definition of PATHOLOGICAL. 1. : extreme in a way that is not normal or that shows an illness or mental problem.

Biden lies, but he's not a pathological liar. Trump is a pathological liar, but I guess I wouldn't expect you to know the difference since you're a cultist.
Quote one thing of substance by Tater that isn’t a lie.

Quote one thing of substance by Tater that isn’t a lie.

Has a single lie that Biden has ever told ever incited a riot to vandalize and storm the US capitol building and injure 140 police officers? Has Biden ever lied about the deadliness of a virus during a raging pandemic, which got people killed for listening to him? I doubt a story about cannibals eating his uncle will cause the mass chaos, embarrassment and weakness of our government than the lies constantly told by Trump when he was president. This is what Trump represents, weakness, doubt and faith in our democracy. That's why he's constantly attacking our own institutions, elections, leaders and allies. This is why he's indicted on 88 criminal charges. You support a traitor and criminal.

Forum List

Back