Japanese article on the dangers of the Covid vaccine contaminated blood supply and how to fix it

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Seven highly credentialed doctors and researchers issued this article calling for serious study of how to remediate the problem of spike proteins in the blood supply.

As the degradation rates of pseudouridinated mRNA and spike protein in the body are unknown at present, blood products derived from genetic vaccine recipients should be used with extreme caution, being conscious of the cases of AIDS, bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), and variant Creutzfeldt Jakob disease (vCJD) caused by the use of contaminated blood products in the past [110,114–121].

The paper goes into detail around its concerns and proposals. I'm not going to paste much of it here, because the vaxxers won't read it and the rest of us already knew this was a problem.

It's hard to believe that there are still schools requiring this shit.

Concerns regarding Transfusions of Blood Products Derived from Genetic Vaccine Recipients and Proposals for Specific Measures

Abstract: The coronavirus pandemic was declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2020, and a global genetic vaccination program has been rapidly implemented as a fundamental solution. However, many countries around the world have reported that so-called genetic vaccines, such as those using modified mRNA encoding the spike protein and lipid nanoparticles as the drug delivery system, have resulted in post-vaccination thrombosis and subsequent cardiovascular damage, as well as a wide variety of diseases involving all organs and systems, including the nervous system. In this article, based on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks. We expect that this proposal will serve as a basis for discussion on how to address post-vaccination syndrome and its consequences following these genetic vaccination programs.

Seven highly credentialed doctors and researchers issued this article calling for serious study of how to remediate the problem of spike proteins in the blood supply.

As the degradation rates of pseudouridinated mRNA and spike protein in the body are unknown at present, blood products derived from genetic vaccine recipients should be used with extreme caution, being conscious of the cases of AIDS, bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), and variant Creutzfeldt Jakob disease (vCJD) caused by the use of contaminated blood products in the past [110,114–121].

The paper goes into detail around its concerns and proposals. I'm not going to paste much of it here, because the vaxxers won't read and the rest of us already knew this was a problem.

It's hard to believe that there are still schools requiring this shit.

Concerns regarding Transfusions of Blood Products Derived from Genetic Vaccine Recipients and Proposals for Specific Measures

Abstract: The coronavirus pandemic was declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2020, and a global genetic vaccination program has been rapidly implemented as a fundamental solution. However, many countries around the world have reported that so-called genetic vaccines, such as those using modified mRNA encoding the spike protein and lipid nanoparticles as the drug delivery system, have resulted in post-vaccination thrombosis and subsequent cardiovascular damage, as well as a wide variety of diseases involving all organs and systems, including the nervous system. In this article, based on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks. We expect that this proposal will serve as a basis for discussion on how to address post-vaccination syndrome and its consequences following these genetic vaccination programs.
Here's your sign, son. Opinions are like a certain bodily orifice. Everybody's got one.
This study..is speculation.

"Not peer-reviewed version"

Here's your sign, son. Opinions are like a certain bodily orifice. Everybody's got one.
This study..is speculation.

"Not peer-reviewed version"
So what are you AGAINST exactly? STUDYING the effects of the vaxs??

If so then you are a fool!!!

Greg

So what are you AGAINST exactly? STUDYING the effects of the vaxs??

If so then you are a fool!!!

Greg
I'm against people grabbing on to information that confirms their bias and then trumpeting it as gospel....before enough study has been done.
This isn't a peer reviewed study. I remember these same types of studies coming out in the first two years of the pandemic touting hydroxchloroquine and invermectin as
valid treatments for COVID-19. These studies were largely conjecture and speculation. Unlike the side effect in a small % of younger recipients of the vax that suffered
myocarditis. That was backed up by multiple studies and the warning bells on that condition were almost immediate.

People were denied transplants if they didn't get the jab.

That's what happened to my friend, and since then she has definitely had very bad effects, including multiple cancers.

React19.org is one of the organizations that has come up to provide support, including legal support, to people who were injured by the jab. I'm sure there will be more.

BS. Many were forced by the threat of losing their job.

Big difference in wording huh??
I was required to take drug tests when I was a crane operator. BFD. My 3 year old grandson cried for a minute or two when he got vaxxed but he got over it.
I didn`t think much of drug tests when the weed I smoked on my own time stayed in my system a month later and had zero effect on my crane operating abilities but it wasn`t worth quitting a job over. Be an Eagle and Man Up, Tweety Bird.

Last edited:
I was required to take drug tests when I was a crane operator BFD. My 3 year old grandson cried for a minute or two when he got vaxxed but he got over it. Man up, Tweety Bird.
Yeah so....I take em too....boss didnt care if ya were vaxxed or not

Yeah so....I take em too....boss didnt care if ya were vaxxed or not
Your boss didn`t care if you were hospitalized or dead? Most managers would rather not pay time and a half for someone working extra shifts because someone is afraid of a little jab. Your boss was an idiot.

I was required to take drug tests when I was a crane operator. BFD. My 3 year old grandson cried for a minute or two when he got vaxxed but he got over it.
I didn`t think much of drug tests when the weed I smoked on my own time stayed in my system a month later and had zero effect on my crane operating abilities but it wasn`t worth quitting a job over. Be an Eagle and Man Up, Tweety Bird.
Fuck that jab. Ive taken every other jab until that one. So take your advice and shove it

Wake your sorry ass up the safety man walking around. At least read a newspaper make it look ok. You havent lifted a load in days

You who make it sound as if we are just scared of the needle really are insulting.

The last vaccine I took, 26 years ago, nearly killed me via a process called "cytokine storm". My doctor told me to NEVER, by any means, take another vaccine.

Those of us who believe that abortion is murder know that aborted fetal tissue is used in the research and manufacture of so many vaccines and believe that to be vaccinated can put us at risk of not being able to get into Heaven. If you have a problem with that, you are simply being what you accuse us of being -- INTOLERANT.

You believe what you want to believe and do with your bodies what you will and stay away from our decision making over our bodies.

Fuck that jab. Ive taken every other jab until that one. So take your advice and shove it

Wake your sorry ass up the safety man walking around. At least read a newspaper make it look ok. You havent lifted a load in days
I retired from the steel mill in 2006 and did another 15 years as a seasonal zoo employee and I didn`t offer any advice. These anti-vax radio talk show hosts played the Bobby Badass routine too. One of them called himself Mr. anti-vax. I love happy endings.
Florida radio host who called himself âMr Anti-Vaxâ dies of Covid-19

Forum List

Back