Why did China have a conventional Covid-19 vaccine and the rest of the world got the mRNA shots?

It's not a 'conventional' vaccine, it's what the Chinese could come up with. They didn't want to accept help from the United States, or European countries. Which is why they opted for strict lockdowns of entire populations in large cities. Which meant few workers manufacturing fewer products, which also meant fewer dock workers to load containers onto ships, which meant fewer goods reaching U.S. shores, which meant higher prices for Americans.

It was in all the papers.

I don't recall much discussion about China providing a conventional vaccine for Covid-19 to their citizens and the rest of the world getting the non-conventional experimental mRNA vaccine. Maybe I missed it since I wasn't getting any vaccine, was this well known?

Your OP report can't prove that what they are talking about is a conventional vaccine, because they don't tell you about the vaccine, these communists simply boast that they have something. The AstraZenica mentioned, based
on a chimpanzee virus from West Africa, was eventually dismissed in the UK.

Johnson and Johnson doesn't use messenger RNA
But all of them use the SARS2 spike protein.

The Chinese eat a healthier diet ... that alone makes them less prone to bad outcomes from Covid infections ... why haul a sick person 100 miles to the local clinic if they'll be better in a few days anyway? ... if they die, oh well, it's China after all ...

I don't recall much discussion about China providing a conventional vaccine for Covid-19 to their citizens and the rest of the world getting the non-conventional experimental mRNA vaccine. Maybe I missed it since I wasn't getting any vaccine, was this well known?
The virus is a genetically engineered biological weapon.

They went with their home made one for publicity reasons.

Didn't work out very well for them.

Forum List

Back