‘Scientific nonsense’: experts dismiss Florida official’s Covid vaccine remarks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

An assertion by Florida’s politically appointed surgeon general that Covid-19 vaccines can contaminate human DNA has been dismissed as “scientific nonsense” by public health experts, who say he is putting lives at risk by wanting to block distribution.

This isnt the first time that this idiot has spouted nonsense. Its scary that people in Florida are at the mercy of a lunatic governer and his best boy.

But Florida voted for him and now they pay the price. Perhaps the way forward is to depoliticise heaalthcare and appoint people of ability rather than political obediance. It will save lives.

Last edited:
Here is my impersonation of a Tommy Tits' post:

Citation: "Whackjob Sues Trump Claiming He Twiddled Her Diddle Without Consent 1,799 Years Ago", CNN

Tommy's comment: "This is just another bit of conclusive proof that Trump is a Hitler and it is also consistent with what a cannibal Hitler would do. Why do Americans love cannibal Hitlers? They are too dumb to not want to be eaten and raped by Hitler Trump. DeRp! Now I am going to go suck a fat dick."

An assertion by Florida’s politically appointed surgeon general that Covid-19 vaccines can contaminate human DNA has been dismissed as “scientific nonsense” by public health experts, who say he is putting lives at risk by wanting to block distribution.

This isnt the first time that this idiot has spouted nonsemse. Its scary that people in Florida are at the mercy of a lunatic governer and his best boy.

But Florida voted for him and now they pay the price. Perhaps the way forward is to depoliticise heaalthcare and appoint people of ability rather than political obediance. It will save lives.

If you lived in Florida you'd matter

You don't

This isnt the first time that this idiot has spouted nonsense. Its scary that people in Florida are at the mercy of a lunatic governer and his best boy.

"Experts"...lol

1704398826244.png

We are all glad that you didnt..

Why are you remedials attacking me rather thn the people the areticle is based on ?

I know your total scientific knowledge is based on some guy on the internet. But that is scary when people like you direct public policy

Yeah... you're missing your feets. I'm living large

By the way diabetes is easily controlled.... think Limey

Forum List

Back