Russia now claims Sanctions are a declaration of War!

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
While some may claim the Sanctions are ineffective. They seem to be having a serious effect. Today Putin said that the implementation of Sanctions is a declaration of war.

His stated goal now is to implement a pro Russian Government and demilitarize Ukraine.

So we are supposed to believe that tiny Ukraine is an intolerable threat to giant Russia?

While some may claim the Sanctions are ineffective. They seem to be having a serious effect. Today Putin said that the implementation of Sanctions is a declaration of war.

His stated goal now is to implement a pro Russian Government and demilitarize Ukraine.

So we are supposed to believe that tiny Ukraine is an intolerable threat to giant Russia?
Good, hope he sends some soldiers down highway 30 here in Burley,.

He's doing like any other lying thug does when they get caught up in their own criminal activity. lashing out because "he's a genius" who stepped in his own dog shit.

Guess what? The media and the fake administration you worship has no control over Putin. He will say what he wants when he wants.

A declaration of war? Would Saddam nationalizing Iraq's oil resources be considered a sanction against America, thereby be a legitimate reason for war against Iraq?

Or, when would sanctions against another country be considered to be a declaration of war?

Can you imagine some extreme examples of another country placing sanctions on America, to a point at which America would consider it a declaration of war?

Well, if the Putin War against the world is already started, I guess he won't be that much more upset about a 200 mile into Russia NO-Fly Zone, Eliminating Russian warships within 100 miles of the former Ukaraine border, direct drone strikes from Kansas based US soldiers, a massive airlift of war materials to Poland and adding Finland and Sweden to NATO.

Seriously, Putin has been given enough time to wise up. Time to bring him down.

Well, if the Putin War against the world is already started, I guess he won't be that much more upset about a 200 mile into Russia NO-Fly Zone, Eliminating Russian warships within 100 miles of the former Ukaraine border, direct drone strikes from Kansas based US soldiers, a massive airlift of war materials to Poland and adding Finland and Sweden to NATO.

Seriously, Putin has been given enough time to wise up. Time to bring him down.

I don't think China will be happy with all the nukes in his vicinity.

He's been telling the West for ten damn years or better that NATO on his Western border was unacceptable but as part of the dem's money laundering scheme in Ukraine that possibility was ever growing with each passing year.....Paying to play was a real thing.

Now I'm not going to sit here and even try to justify Putin's actions as they were wrong-headed but at the same time I'm not going to gloss-over his reasoning behind it because by and by Ukraine would have been admitted into NATO, of that I'm certain.

He's been telling the West for ten damn years or better that NATO on his Western border was unacceptable but as part of the dem's money laundering scheme in Ukraine that possibility was ever growing with each passing year.....Paying to play was a real thing.

Now I'm not going to sit here and even try to justify Putin's actions as they were wrong-headed but at the same time I'm not going to gloss-over his reasoning behind it because by and by Ukraine would have been admitted into NATO, of that I'm certain.

DID you watch part of the video I put up ? I gives some logic to Putins resistance.

He's really not far off. It's tantamount to a financial blockade against his country, and his people. People for whim he is responsible for the well being of. So if the globalist Cartel is strangling his people, for a matter that is none of their business... What's a leader to do?

Or in other words, you have evolved to understanding that Russia needed to react to the US/Nato push, but you're still not ready to say so. LOL

A declaration of war? Would Saddam nationalizing Iraq's oil resources be considered a sanction against America, thereby be a legitimate reason for war against Iraq?

Or, when would sanctions against another country be considered to be a declaration of war?

Can you imagine some extreme examples of another country placing sanctions on America, to a point at which America would consider it a declaration of war?
Or God forbid a country shunning the dollar, and proposing an alternate gold backed currency. Kaddafi! Are you listening? No? Oh yeah... Thats right. He's dead... Hmmm..

Or God forbid a country shunning the dollar, and proposing an alternate gold backed currency. Kaddafi! Are you listening? No? Oh yeah... Thats right. He's dead... Hmmm..
Yes, we have a history of ending the rule of despots. Might want to remind revisionist historian Putin of that.

Forum List

Back