Ukraine War is Result of Beyond Belief STUPIDEST "Diplomacy" in History

So the Ukrainians get to keep 1/2 of their country and 1/2 of their capital city. Great deal, give the Russians for free what they couldn't capture with their military.
OH bullshit.....If they negotiate with Russia which is what they should have done in the first place they will keep everything. Alternatively NATO want's to continue to build biolabs, spy stations, missile bases and military bases in Ukraine all with the goal of destabilizing Russia...soooo what they hell did you think Russia was going to do.

Taiwan has one future.... Some kind of cooperation with China.
The term surrender just doesn't apply here. You have no idea what you're talking about.

There's no propaganda in observing that UKRAINE is a totalitarian regime that caused most of its own current troubles.
So you want to surrender Ukraine AND Taiwan

No shut

OH bullshit.....If they negotiate with Russia which is what they should have done in the first place they will keep everything. Alternatively NATO want's to continue to build biolabs, spy stations, missile bases and military bases in Ukraine all with the goal of destabilizing Russia...soooo what they hell did you think Russia was going to do.
So which country do you actually work for?

Those pesky Globalists wanted free and fair elections. That was EXACTLY what they did not get. Those referendum were recognized by North Korea and, I believe, no one else.

You got everything you want!

You had 600,000 more young men!

You had Donbas before you got everything you wanted!

I don't recall Russia ever offering to return Crimea or the Donbas. Somehow I doubt you're authorized to negotiate for Putin.

Forum List

Back