Has the Russian Economy collapsed yet?

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2021
I thought they were on the brink like 2 months ago....

Maybe we should rethink our strategy. What we are currently doing seems to only be hurting the west.

Maybe we should rethink our strategy. What we are currently doing seems to only be hurting the west.

The Biden policy is designed to hurt the West, particularly the US Middle Class.

The Bidenistas seek revenge, they remember the good time for the Middle Class under President Trump and payback is a bitch.

I will be honest, before the sanctions I didn't even consider Russia having an economy at all. I just assumed they sold oil and handed out some of the profits to their citizens.

All citizens of the world should be give the opportunity to reach their full potential. If a nation doesn't embrace talent, they will be limited in scope.

This innovation has helped nations like Japan, S Korea and now even China. I don't know enough about Russia to believe they are innovative, but at least from the Wests standpoint, I don't see many products with the "Made in Russia" label.

This is why I I believe the whole thing is orchestrated. Even if Russia isn't involved in the plan (if), goading them to attack Ukraine & shut down the bread basket of Europe & fuel supplies works well towards the reset.
A scared & hungry population is a compliant population.
There will be no middle class in the NWO plans. There will be haves & have nots.
DT was right when he said by going after him, they were really going after us.
If you wanted to crash the world economy & bring about massive change without waking up the sheeple, what would you do different?

I will be honest, before the sanctions I didn't even consider Russia having an economy at all. I just assumed they sold oil and handed out some of the profits to their citizens.

All citizens of the world should be give the opportunity to reach their full potential. If a nation doesn't embrace talent, they will be limited in scope.

This innovation has helped nations like Japan, S Korea and now even China. I don't know enough about Russia to believe they are innovative, but at least from the Wests standpoint, I don't see many products with the "Made in Russia" label.

Last edited:

No, but the US economy has almost collapsed

So there is that.

They were on the brink of collapse, then here comes Biden giving Putin his cash cow pipeline. Putin's 3.5 million to Hunter really paid off.

The Ruble is the strongest currency in the world right now. Strong oil and gas producers have natural immunity from sanctions.

Life in Russia under Sanctions

So, Russians cant get Reeboks at the mall and will have to either wear Nike's or order them online. Im sure Putin and the oligarchs will fold soon under such pressure.

Can we trade 5 dollar gas for not being able to get Reebok's?

And yet Russia is the world's 4th largest consumer of Energy.

1655223902964.png

Weird...why is it that Japan with as many people as Russia only consumes as much energy as Russia if Russia doesn't "DO ANYTHING"?

So, Russians cant get Reeboks at the mall and will have to either wear Nike's or order them online. Im sure Putin and the oligarchs will fold soon under such pressure.

Can we trade 5 dollar gas for not being able to get Reebok's?
I'd trade 5 dollars for gas if all the college aged kids were shipped to fight in Ukraine and get a life lesson.

Life in Russia under Sanctions

I wanted to go to dinner after the gym at 8:30 and everywhere was closed. Im somewhere in the US in a 400,000 person city where everything used to be open 24/7.

Sounds like American Propaganda about Russia is the American reality.

Forum List

Back