Root Cause of Most Mass Shootings in America

If that is true, what causes your ignorance, because you apparently have a terminal case?
Good little puppet defender of the failed education system.

You’ve got half the kids confused about which bathroom to use, the other half believing WW2 was about the War for Independence.

And you’re proud of it.

I can't help that you are an idiot. You were never in my class as far as I know. Of course you could have been one of the many I failed for being a perpetual dumbass!

Teachers don't make decisions about bathrooms, and I can't help it there are some students that are smarter than you.
Funny how you keep saying teachers have no say.

Yet.....

KANSAS CITY, Mo. For the second consecutive year, the Lee's Summit, Mo., school district planned its back-to-school convocation for all district staff to be held at a church in town that is anti-gay. But this year, teachers said, no way.

Teachers learned on Friday that the district had scheduled its welcome-back event at the Abundant Life church, even after last year, when some had opposed having a public school event in a religious space with anti-gay beliefs. They took to social media to organize a protest against the convocation, set for Wednesday.

Teachers protest required district meeting at anti-gay church � and win

And we all know what ‘anti-gay’ means. It’s a Christian church.

Teachers can protest for ‘student respect’

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-ga...teachers-protest-around-the-country/33479911/

Where’s the protests for improvements to education?

NONE

There should not have been anything held in a church of any type.
In many areas of America a church is the ONLY location available for indoor public meetings, Mr Teacher.

Bullshit! You should be writer. You have an excuse for everything!

I can't help that you are an idiot. You were never in my class as far as I know. Of course you could have been one of the many I failed for being a perpetual dumbass!

Teachers don't make decisions about bathrooms, and I can't help it there are some students that are smarter than you.
Ah, the old I was only following orders excuse!

Now where did I hear that used?

Teachers risk their jobs because assholes like you have done away with tenure. I was denied tenure because I had too many students fail because I would not lower my standards

You have no clue.
Yeah, all of the protests by teachers to improve education supports your point.

Oh wait.

Every protest by teachers is about getting more money for themselves or promoting the homosexual agenda.

What do you think is the purpose of a union, dumbass?

As to "the homosexual agenda", I have never heard of nor seen anything of the sort. Why have you been hanging around pro-homosexual protests?
Why do I bother giving you links? Oh, that’s right. It conflicts with what your masters feed you.

Just a few more weeks until you teachers of critical thinking suspend some more 5 year olds for using a PBJ sandwich as a gun!

Once again for possible penetration into that cement block you carry where most humans have a head, teachers do not make the rules. Administrators and elected school boards do.

Now, STFU and let the adults continue the discussion.

No shock you defend the failing education system. Leftism requires ignorance to thrive.

If that is true, what causes your ignorance, because you apparently have a terminal case?

You’ve got half the kids confused about which bathroom to use, the other half believing WW2 was about the War for Independence.

And you’re proud of it.

Yet.....

KANSAS CITY, Mo. For the second consecutive year, the Lee's Summit, Mo., school district planned its back-to-school convocation for all district staff to be held at a church in town that is anti-gay. But this year, teachers said, no way.

Teachers learned on Friday that the district had scheduled its welcome-back event at the Abundant Life church, even after last year, when some had opposed having a public school event in a religious space with anti-gay beliefs. They took to social media to organize a protest against the convocation, set for Wednesday.

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-ga...teachers-protest-around-the-country/33479911/

NONE

What improvements would you like to see? You have no clue!
Random drug testing of teachers

Testing of teachers

Peer review of teachers

Parent review of teachers

Firing of any teacher not teaching

Suspension of any student showing disrespect or disturbance.

Just for starters. But teachers oppose them.

Teachers risk their jobs because assholes like you have done away with tenure. I was denied tenure because I had too many students fail because I would not lower my standards

You have no clue.

Oh wait.

Every protest by teachers is about getting more money for themselves or promoting the homosexual agenda.

As to "the homosexual agenda", I have never heard of nor seen anything of the sort. Why have you been hanging around pro-homosexual protests?
Why do I bother giving you links? Oh, that’s right. It conflicts with what your masters feed you.

Just a few more weeks until you teachers of critical thinking suspend some more 5 year olds for using a PBJ sandwich as a gun!

Once again for possible penetration into that cement block you carry where most humans have a head, teachers do not make the rules. Administrators and elected school boards do.

teachers do not make the rules.

They just protest to push the homosexual agenda on children.

And you’re proud of it.

Yet.....

NONE

There should not have been anything held in a church of any type.
In many areas of America a church is the ONLY location available for indoor public meetings, Mr Teacher.

Bullshit! You should be writer. You have an excuse for everything!
Facts are facts. In most counties in America churches hold the largest available seating.

And I’m a writer too, so thank you.

And you’re proud of it.

Yet.....

NONE

Testing of teachers

Peer review of teachers

Random drug testing would be OK with me, because I don;t use drugs, but since safety of the students are not involved, that would violate the 4th Amendment.

Teachers are peer reviewed in my state and then evaluated by administrators. .Once again, you are a day late and a dollar short due to your ignorance.

Parent review? I am going to let some high school dropout evaluate my ability to teach math they themselves cannot perform? Yeah, right! Dumbass!

Teachers get fired all the time. You choose not to believe it.

Suspension of students? There again, you fucked up! Teachers do not make those rules! The rules are made by elected school boards and implemented by administrators.

Why is it that you are such a dumbass and continue to post shit you know nothing about?.

You have no clue.

Oh wait.

And as for addressing violence, a moment given to children asking them to pray for their teachers.

But even a moment of silence was declared illegal, and now we are reaping the rewards for society being so ignorant.

And you’re proud of it.

Yet.....

NONE

Testing of teachers

Peer review of teachers

Random drug testing would be OK with me, because I don;t use drugs, but since safety of the students are not involved, that would violate the 4th Amendment.

Teachers are peer reviewed in my state and then evaluated by administrators. .Once again, you are a day late and a dollar short due to your ignorance.

Parent review? I am going to let some high school dropout evaluate my ability to teach math they themselves cannot perform? Yeah, right! Dumbass!

Suspension of students? There again, you fucked up! Teachers do not make those rules! The rules are made by elected school boards and implemented by administrators.

Why is it that you are such a dumbass and continue to post shit you know nothing about?.
You keep falling back on the I was only following orders excuse.

I held office for 20 years, teachers can too.

A few important things that everyone should know:
  1. Propaganda is legal in the US now, as of 2012. Look into the nullification of the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948.

2. There are powerful people who have political and social agendas for the world, and they believe that the ends justify the means. In other words, they are not above using deception and manipulation (and worse) to achieve their goals. It has happened throughout history, and it’s happening even more now, because of what I mentioned in #1.

Look into "Problem - Reaction - Solution." It's one of the PTSB's most effective strategies.

3. One of their agendas is to gradually dismantle the right of private citizens to keep and bear arms. Before they radically change the law of the land, they first have to change public opinion on guns and the RKBA.

You do the math.

Yet.....

NONE

Testing of teachers

Peer review of teachers

Being a janitor is not holding office.

Yet.....

NONE

Testing of teachers

Peer review of teachers

I had no idea janitors were selected in the General Election. Good tip, I’ll be on the lookout.

A common thread in almost all the mass shootings is the kid is a nutcase

A typical reaction from those who knew him is.......he always creeped me out, he was a loner, he had discipline problems and was removed from school. They rarely surprise anyone once they start shooting

So the question is..

Why do we make it so easy for them to get the weapon of their choice?
Was that the case with ANY of the three mass shooters last week?

The Dayton shooter.

Two graphs because the first only goes to 2015 and the second starts in 1982.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

So what changed during the 1960’s to start this upward trend?

I’ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you don’t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing people he does not exist.

If you don’t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.

1962 really, white Christians in the South were fighting against black folks having equal rights. So how in the hell could they be teaching their children ALL men are created equal.
Those "white christians were DEMs.
Can you say: George Wallace?
HRC's "mentor" was Robert Byrd.

True and they are Republicans today.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

I’ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you don’t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

If you don’t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.

1962 really, white Christians in the South were fighting against black folks having equal rights. So how in the hell could they be teaching their children ALL men are created equal.

If you have to lie, you have nothing to say. BTW, why do people like you ignore the murders of Blacks. For example, twice as many people were killed in Chicago than were killed in El Paso AND Dayton. Why don't people like you want to deal with that? Is it because the majority of them were Black?

humans....they get pissed/jealous/hate/etc
humans have always murdered
Not until the last 50 years has mass murder been a routine sport. And don’t spew hogwash about guns, my dad used to take his rifle to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards.
humans have been murdering since they became human
humans have Always murdered--you DENY this????!!!!
People will always murder

Do you deny this?

The fact that humans are the most murderous violent animals on the planet is actually more of a reason to arm yourself

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

If you have to lie, you have nothing to say. BTW, why do people like you ignore the murders of Blacks. For example, twice as many people were killed in Chicago than were killed in El Paso AND Dayton. Why don't people like you want to deal with that? Is it because the majority of them were Black?

Well let me know when I am lying. Come on Trump Humper you know damn well you don't give a damn about black folks dying in Chicago or anywhere else.

Trump claimed he was going to put an end to the murders in Chicago, as with everything else it was just hot air and bloviating.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Well let me know when I am lying. Come on Trump Humper you know damn well you don't give a damn about black folks dying in Chicago or anywhere else.

Trump claimed he was going to put an end to the murders in Chicago, as with everything else it was just hot air and bloviating.

Oh the hypocrisy. Talking about people not caring about the daily slaughter in our cities....

Oh the hypocrisy. Talking about people not caring about the daily slaughter in our cities....

Give me a break, you know damn well you right wing hypocrites don't care about black folks in Chicago. Stop putting the guns and the drugs in these cities.

Testing of teachers

Peer review of teachers

I had no idea janitors were selected in the General Election. Good tip, I’ll be on the lookout.

Oh, I am so sorry! I must have you confused with some other dumbass! It was dog catcher, right?

That is a major accomplishment!

Give me a break, you know damn well you right wing hypocrites don't care about black folks in Chicago. Stop putting the guns and the drugs in these cities.
What did BONOBO do to help solve the endemic negro on negro violence in the DEM controlled inner city shitholes for eight fucking years?
Sweet fuck all!
Why? B/c of the negro DEM voting block.
Given the rate at which twelve year old negro girls are having abortions and the negro on negro murder epidemic they are going to self exterminate some day.
The DNC knows this fact. Hence the open border demand. The more RC Latinos in the US the better chance of the DEM party taking permanent 100% control of the Government AKA The People.

Where you think the drugs and illegal handguns are coming from?
Mara Lago?
You stupid shit!
99.99% are coming across the US/Mexican border.
The Latino Cartels 100% control ALL the drugs and guns coming across the border.
Fucking wise up!

Forum List

Back