Root Cause of Most Mass Shootings in America

Courts said blacks are property too.
Doesn’t mean we still do the right thing.
Grow a pair.

Change the Constitution then, like we did when the courts said blacks were property.

Keep posting! You are doing an excellent job how much of a fascist you are!
Grow a pair. Sheep like you are why evil flourishes.

So, you gave up trying to discuss the topic and have gone whole hog into stupid. Don't like it, change the Constitution! Grow a pair, and not those mouse testicles you have now.
Topic is the root cause of mass murders in America.

And you choose to defend mass murder.

My God, lay off the fucking mind altering substances for Christ's sake, will you? I never said anything of the sort and it is tribute to your dumb ass that you even think that were possible!

You are really pushing it now. You need to take a fucking vacation and chill the fuck out!
You just parrot left wing talking points and whine the courts make you do evil.

You’re exactly why most teachers should be fired.

Change the Constitution then, like we did when the courts said blacks were property.

So, you gave up trying to discuss the topic and have gone whole hog into stupid. Don't like it, change the Constitution! Grow a pair, and not those mouse testicles you have now.

My God, lay off the fucking mind altering substances for Christ's sake, will you? I never said anything of the sort and it is tribute to your dumb ass that you even think that were possible!

You are really pushing it now. You need to take a fucking vacation and chill the fuck out!
You just parrot left wing talking points and whine the courts make you do evil.

You’re exactly why most teachers should be fired.

I am about as left wing as Rush Limbaugh. STFU until you learn anything about what you are spewing. I was 2 years old when SCOTUS ruled against prayer in schools, so again, STFU you incredible piece of shit excuse for a human.

Courts said blacks are property too.
Doesn’t mean we still do the right thing.
Grow a pair.

Obviously you have no clue why mass murder began to become routine 50 years ago, so you choose to defend the status quo.

Which is mass murder every few weeks now.

Obviously you have no clue why mass murder began to become routine 50 years ago, so you choose to defend the status quo.

Which is mass murder every few weeks now.

Well, first it didn't happen just 50 years ago. As for the cause, you are free to disagree. I disagree with you simply because you are dumbass who will not consider any other possibilities.

The third worst school shooting was 53 years ago. Seems it has taken quite a while to surpass that one.

So the trend started up about the time mental institutions started getting shut down, and the bar for mental competency was lowered because people got upset that Ronnie Raygun's shooter got off without being executed.

Do you have a link for that, or did you (as I suspect) pull that out of your imagination?

So the trend started up about the time mental institutions started getting shut down, and the bar for mental competency was lowered because people got upset that Ronnie Raygun's shooter got off without being executed.

Do you have a link for that, or did you (as I suspect) pull that out of your imagination?

I could provide you a link for that but since you asked in such a rude fashion, I will let you google it yourself or relish in your ignorance, whichever you prefer.

I could provide you a link for that but since you asked in such a rude fashion, I will let you google it yourself or relish in your ignorance, whichever you prefer.

I have no interest in "googling" your imagination. Come back when you have an actual fact to share.

I have no interest in "googling" your imagination. Come back when you have an actual fact to share.

Relish in your ignorance. I am not the one lacking facts or manners. Your mother must be so proud of you she bought you a Proud Boys membership.

Relish in your ignorance. I am not the one lacking facts or manners. Your mother must be so proud of you she bought you a Proud Boys membership.

Your insults are as lame as your unsupported claims.

Your responses are predictable. Simpletons are like that. Especially ones who already googled what I said, found out that it was true, but refuse to acknowledge they are mistaken because they are afraid mommy will take away the Proud Boys t-shirt she gave her little sparky.

Your responses are predictable. Simpletons are like that. Especially ones who already googled what I said, found out that it was true, but refuse to acknowledge they are mistaken because they are afraid mommy will take away the Proud Boys t-shirt she gave her little sparky.

You sure invest a lot in your imagination. But, so far, nothing you have posted is true. You're starting to bore me.

When was the last time we executed someone for merely shooting people and not killing them, dumbass?

Two graphs because the first only goes to 2015 and the second starts in 1982.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

So what changed during the 1960’s to start this upward trend?

I’ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you don’t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing people he does not exist.

If you don’t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.
I don't know if you're right about the cause because, based on what I've heard, children today are taught they are all unique "snowflakes".

However, I've always said the 60's ruined this country. The problem isn't the guns, it's the people. It's society today.

Wasn't it Reagan who opened up all the looney bins and let them out?

Wasn't it Reagan who opened up all the looney bins and let them out?

it really started in the 70's but more or less culminated under him, particularly once competency thresholds were lowered.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

I’ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you don’t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

If you don’t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.
people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

Where do you get off telling anyone to respond "without the personal attacks?"

Go stick your rabbit hunting rifle up your rear end. Blaming schools for every goddamned thing wrong in this country is all you're good for. And you are wrong. What is taught in schools is what the majority of parents WANT taught. You are on the small but troublesome fringe that keeps harping for a society from 70 years ago. Well, sorry, but time marches on. You have been left behind and we are sick of listening to you whine about it.
No shock you defend the failing education system. Leftism requires ignorance to thrive.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Wouldn´t that cause similar figures in the other western countries? You must keep on searching for the reason.
Other nations have other cultures. Culture can be a heavy influence as much as religion.
Our lives are pretty similar. But US citizens are full of meds, GMOs and drugs. There are armed gangs everywhere and a third of all cannot partake in life. Time to change something
Now that is a strange thing to say.

If you cannot partake in life, that means either you were never born, or you ar dead.

A common thread in almost all the mass shootings is the kid is a nutcase

A typical reaction from those who knew him is.......he always creeped me out, he was a loner, he had discipline problems and was removed from school. They rarely surprise anyone once they start shooting

So the question is..

Why do we make it so easy for them to get the weapon of their choice?
Was that the case with ANY of the three mass shooters last week?

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

1962 really, white Christians in the South were fighting against black folks having equal rights. So how in the hell could they be teaching their children ALL men are created equal.
Those "white christians were DEMs.
Can you say: George Wallace?
HRC's "mentor" was Robert Byrd.

Forum List

Back