Root Cause of Most Mass Shootings in America

True and they are Republicans today.

If you have to lie, you have nothing to say. BTW, why do people like you ignore the murders of Blacks. For example, twice as many people were killed in Chicago than were killed in El Paso AND Dayton. Why don't people like you want to deal with that? Is it because the majority of them were Black?

Well let me know when I am lying. Come on Trump Humper you know damn well you don't give a damn about black folks dying in Chicago or anywhere else.

Trump claimed he was going to put an end to the murders in Chicago, as with everything else it was just hot air and bloviating.
Oh the hypocrisy. Talking about people not caring about the daily slaughter in our cities....

Give me a break, you know damn well you right wing hypocrites don't care about black folks in Chicago. Stop putting the guns and the drugs in these cities.
Where you think the drugs and illegal handguns are coming from?
Mara Lago?
You stupid shit!

You dumbass cocksucker it doesn't come from the neighborhood's.

99.99% are coming across the US/Mexican border.

No shit, I haven't seen any poppy fields in the "Hood". Most of it isn't being thrown across the fence, so how is it getting here?
The Latino Cartels 100% control ALL the drugs and guns coming across the border.
Fucking wise up!

You wise up dumbass somebody has to be helping that process or is your head so far up your ass you don't realize that.

Two graphs because the first only goes to 2015 and the second starts in 1982.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

So what changed during the 1960ā€™s to start this upward trend?

Iā€™ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you donā€™t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing people he does not exist.

If you donā€™t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.
Total BS. When I was in school, people didn't have automatic weapons. That is the route of the problem. Kids all over the world are raised like ours and don't go on shooting rampages. Those kids don't have access to automatic weapons.
No one has automatic weapons except the government now. So whatā€™s your point again?
You are an idiot. Everyone either has one or can get one.

He is? Name the last time an automatic weapon was used in a mass shooting, dumbass!
An automatic weapon (AK 47) was used in the recent El Paso mass shooting. The weapon used in the recent California mass shooting at the garlic festival was an automatic weapon. The weapon used in the Dayton shooting was modified to be an automatic weapon.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

Iā€™ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you donā€™t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

If you donā€™t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.
Total BS. When I was in school, people didn't have automatic weapons. That is the route of the problem. Kids all over the world are raised like ours and don't go on shooting rampages. Those kids don't have access to automatic weapons.
No one has automatic weapons except the government now. So whatā€™s your point again?

He is? Name the last time an automatic weapon was used in a mass shooting, dumbass!
An automatic weapon (AK 47) was used in the recent El Paso mass shooting. The weapon used in the recent California mass shooting at the garlic festival was an automatic weapon. The weapon used in the Dayton shooting was modified to be an automatic weapon.
It was a semiautomatic

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Wrong, wrong, and wrong, dumbass!

If you have to lie, you have nothing to say. BTW, why do people like you ignore the murders of Blacks. For example, twice as many people were killed in Chicago than were killed in El Paso AND Dayton. Why don't people like you want to deal with that? Is it because the majority of them were Black?

Well let me know when I am lying. Come on Trump Humper you know damn well you don't give a damn about black folks dying in Chicago or anywhere else.

Trump claimed he was going to put an end to the murders in Chicago, as with everything else it was just hot air and bloviating.
Oh the hypocrisy. Talking about people not caring about the daily slaughter in our cities....

Give me a break, you know damn well you right wing hypocrites don't care about black folks in Chicago. Stop putting the guns and the drugs in these cities.
Mara Lago?
You stupid shit!

No shit, I haven't seen any poppy fields in the "Hood". Most of it isn't being thrown across the fence, so how is it getting here?
The Latino Cartels 100% control ALL the drugs and guns coming across the border.
Fucking wise up!

You wise up dumbass somebody has to be helping that process or is your head so far up your ass you don't realize that.
Our culture has become short tempered. We always had people who messed with each other to degrees. We lessened unfair ways in a huge manner. But in many ways we rip each other off even more then we did before. Trust in sales people, repair people, food preparers and more is less and less along with the reduced trust in government. People who we once trusted in the media.entertainment industries are not anymore. Nastiness in everything I typed with most of the people involved. We have a growing tort system that is a thousand times more then anything in the world and it is far from its zenith. perhaps in simpler terms...we purchase a name brand hamburger that looks nothing like what we see on the commercial with the people involved selling us on their spouts. And that is an example of many things we experience in our journey through life that we do not receive what we have been promised. That makes people unhappy. and many screw with others. Some are easier to be screwed with and are pushed over the edge. Some are taught ways of raking up harmony and peace because the level attained is not good enough. More issues dealt with have caused more issues from it. We are at the height of where we will ever be with the system we have at its lowest since the American revolution. Either we soften up and use sense to keep what is left or we will end up with something different that will not be liked by many. That burger sure looked different in the commercial. You know what. We can ask them to make that burger just like it looks in the commercial. People do not though. Unfortunately there are those who make that burger who will not or give the even more reason to add their own special ingredients to it. Yes....common sense is in short supply and the balm of massive payouts to subsidize our cravings can not last.

Not wrong. Is that all you know how to do, just do name calling?

Not wrong. Is that all you know how to do, just do name calling?

AR-15s and AK-47s are semi-automatics. No, that is not all I know how to do, and I call dumbasses by name.

Let's see your links disputing what I said, dumbass!

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

The weapon used in the Dayton shooting was modified to be an automatic weapon.

Imagine that. An illegal weapon was used. Tell me more about making more laws against guns.

275C704E-0C0C-49C5-8784-F94966BDD76B.gif

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Wrong on both counts.

The Dayton shooter used what was a pistol modified to be used as a rifle but it was still a semiautomatic.

The Garlic shooter used a gun that looked like an AK but is also a semiautomatic

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

1962 really, white Christians in the South were fighting against black folks having equal rights. So how in the hell could they be teaching their children ALL men are created equal.
Those "white christians were DEMs.
Can you say: George Wallace?
HRC's "mentor" was Robert Byrd.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

1962 really, white Christians in the South were fighting against black folks having equal rights. So how in the hell could they be teaching their children ALL men are created equal.

You were lying when you said those people listed in the previous posts became Republicans today. George Wallace never became a Republican. Robert Byrd was never a Republican. HRC never joined the Republican Party. And you lied when you called me a Trump Humper (though I will say that the more people like you lie about him, the more sympathetic I find him to be), so that's ANOTHER lie. Unlike many of those who agree with you, I do care about the people who are being murdered in Chicago and ignored by the Democratic leadership of that city. Just because you are dishonest and trash doesn't mean everyone is, so stop projecting.

Mara Lago?
You stupid shit!

Fucking wise up!

Our culture has become short tempered. We always had people who messed with each other to degrees. We lessened unfair ways in a huge manner. But in many ways we rip each other off even more then we did before. Trust in sales people, repair people, food preparers and more is less and less along with the reduced trust in government. People who we once trusted in the media.entertainment industries are not anymore. Nastiness in everything I typed with most of the people involved. We have a growing tort system that is a thousand times more then anything in the world and it is far from its zenith. perhaps in simpler terms...we purchase a name brand hamburger that looks nothing like what we see on the commercial with the people involved selling us on their spouts. And that is an example of many things we experience in our journey through life that we do not receive what we have been promised. That makes people unhappy. and many screw with others. Some are easier to be screwed with and are pushed over the edge. Some are taught ways of raking up harmony and peace because the level attained is not good enough. More issues dealt with have caused more issues from it. We are at the height of where we will ever be with the system we have at its lowest since the American revolution. Either we soften up and use sense to keep what is left or we will end up with something different that will not be liked by many. That burger sure looked different in the commercial. You know what. We can ask them to make that burger just like it looks in the commercial. People do not though. Unfortunately there are those who make that burger who will not or give the even more reason to add their own special ingredients to it. Yes....common sense is in short supply and the balm of massive payouts to subsidize our cravings can not last.

I think the problem is that more and more people have less and less self control. They are not being taught that we live in a society and have to follow the rules of society. It's sad.

You were lying when you said those people listed in the previous posts became Republicans today.

Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott and the beat goes on.

George Wallace never became a Republican. Robert Byrd was never a Republican.

So 2 out of how many.

HRC never joined the Republican Party.

Who the hell is HRC?

And you lied when you called me a Trump Humper (though I will say that the more people like you lie about him, the more sympathetic I find him to be), so that's ANOTHER lie.

Trump Humper.

Unlike many of those who agree with you, I do care about the people who are being murdered in Chicago and ignored by the Democratic leadership of that city. Just because you are dishonest and trash doesn't mean everyone is, so stop projecting.

You are a lying cocksucker, where have all you concerned republicans been for the last 10yrs if you are so concerned about Chicago.

You were lying when you said those people listed in the previous posts became Republicans today.

Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott and the beat goes on.

George Wallace never became a Republican. Robert Byrd was never a Republican.

So 2 out of how many.

HRC never joined the Republican Party.

Who the hell is HRC?

And you lied when you called me a Trump Humper (though I will say that the more people like you lie about him, the more sympathetic I find him to be), so that's ANOTHER lie.

Trump Humper.

Unlike many of those who agree with you, I do care about the people who are being murdered in Chicago and ignored by the Democratic leadership of that city. Just because you are dishonest and trash doesn't mean everyone is, so stop projecting.

You are a lying cocksucker, where have all you concerned republicans been for the last 10yrs if you are so concerned about Chicago.

I've been in Iowa, stupid. As for your juvenile name calling, you probably should douche out your mouth. It's probably not a new thing for you, but you obviously don't do it enough.

Here's a chance to educate yourself. Feel free to get the book on tape version, so you don't have to admit you read at a 3rd grade level. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZNOJ5Y/?tag=ff0d01-20

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

RWNJs on conservative hate radio fired up in the early 1970s, spreading racism, hatred, and conspiracy theories. Gotta have something to do with it.
Yeah, that's it. Conservative radio pissed off the left and the left went insane.

You may be right

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

RWNJs on conservative hate radio fired up in the early 1970s, spreading racism, hatred, and conspiracy theories. Gotta have something to do with it.
Yeah, that's it. Conservative radio pissed off the left and the left went insane.

You may be right
Lol, it ain't "the left" that's gone nuts kid.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

You may be right

The El Paso shooter was an environmental extremist who hated immigrants because of the damage to the environment....he was also anti-corporation, and anti-automation....

the Dayton shooter....member of antifa, declared democrat and socialist who supported Elizabeth Warren and Sanders....

The left went nuts from the beginning......that is why they murdered close to 100 million people trying to create utopia...

In my lifetime, I have seen a transition in the shootings

In the 60s and 70s it was assasination
JFK, MLK, RFK, John Lennon, Reagan, Ford..

In the 70s and 80s it became serial killings
Son of Sam, BTK, Zodiak killer, DC Sniper

After the 80s it became mass killers
Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Parkland

Change in family structure after the 70s, more broken homes with fatherless boys raised by single mothers, and the advent of social media and the spread of fame and techniques of mass shooters.
Doesnā€™t account for the transition from assasination to serial killer to mass killer

Kennedy's shooter.....father died before he was born......broken home....
There is perhaps nothing crazier in the modern historical profession than the refusal of people who really should know better to acknowledge that Lee Harvey Oswald, a Communist, murdered JFK for political reasons. He was also unhinged, but the two arenā€™t mutually exclusive.

Oswald was a Communist. He had previously defected to the USSR, but was allowed to return after growing disillusioned. He then became a partisan of the Cuban Revolution, and visited the Cuban embassy in Mexico, trying to defect to Cuba. He was very angry about hostile U.S. policy toward Cuba, and before he killed JFK tried to kill well-known anti-Communist Edwin Walker.

Yet somehow, every November, instead of reminding us of these facts, ā€œmainstreamā€ historians gaslight us and sometimes explicitly state that JFK was the victim of ā€œright wing hate.ā€ They then complain in other contexts about how conservatives purportedly wonā€™t accept ā€œreality.ā€

The left spent the 1950s and early 60s decrying McCarthyism as a ā€œwitch hunt,ā€ i.e., not just that McCarthy was a lying demagogue (which he was), but that there was no domestic Communist threat, whatsoever. Acknowledging that a domestic Communist assassinated a beloved Democrat president ruins the witch-hunt narrative. That narrative has been a huge propaganda advantage for decades, and the won't let it go.

Change in family structure after the 70s, more broken homes with fatherless boys raised by single mothers, and the advent of social media and the spread of fame and techniques of mass shooters.
Doesnā€™t account for the transition from assasination to serial killer to mass killer

There is perhaps nothing crazier in the modern historical profession than the refusal of people who really should know better to acknowledge that Lee Harvey Oswald, a Communist, murdered JFK for political reasons. He was also unhinged, but the two arenā€™t mutually exclusive.

Oswald was a Communist. He had previously defected to the USSR, but was allowed to return after growing disillusioned. He then became a partisan of the Cuban Revolution, and visited the Cuban embassy in Mexico, trying to defect to Cuba. He was very angry about hostile U.S. policy toward Cuba, and before he killed JFK tried to kill well-known anti-Communist Edwin Walker.

Yet somehow, every November, instead of reminding us of these facts, ā€œmainstreamā€ historians gaslight us and sometimes explicitly state that JFK was the victim of ā€œright wing hate.ā€ They then complain in other contexts about how conservatives purportedly wonā€™t accept ā€œreality.ā€

The left spent the 1950s and early 60s decrying McCarthyism as a ā€œwitch hunt,ā€ i.e., not just that McCarthy was a lying demagogue (which he was), but that there was no domestic Communist threat, whatsoever. Acknowledging that a domestic Communist assassinated a beloved Democrat president ruins the witch-hunt narrative. That narrative has been a huge propaganda advantage for decades, and the won't let it go.
Huh..gotta admit..I never have once heard that JFK was a victim of Right-wing anything. I've always held the view that Oswald was acting as an agent of USSR...JFK had the Kremlin seriously worried that he was going to start..and win..a nuclear war. As we know now..the USSR was a paper tiger as regards its nuclear forces. JFK just wouldn't stop pushing.
So they had a mentally disturbed ex-marine defector with a Russian wife--who better to pull a trigger--Jack Ruby's killing Oswald clipped the loose end...and Ruby's death made it the perfect crime.

Was Oswald a communist?
I strongly doubt that, since a communist would not likely have joined the military back then.
Nor do we have much in the way of indications.
Sure he went to Russia, but he did not stay long enough to show any connection.
And none of it makes much sense.
For example, supposedly Oswald bought the Carcano Manlicher rifle from a magazine ad, but who put the scope on it, and who sighted it in?
Those things would have cost much more than the $40 for the old WWI surplus rifle.
And Oswald did not even have a car, so how is he getting around with this rifle, to practive at a range, and to get it to the book depository?
None the supposed story makes any sense.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

You may be right

The El Paso shooter was an environmental extremist who hated immigrants because of the damage to the environment....he was also anti-corporation, and anti-automation....

the Dayton shooter....member of antifa, declared democrat and socialist who supported Elizabeth Warren and Sanders....

The left went nuts from the beginning......that is why they murdered close to 100 million people trying to create utopia...

About the only way to come up with 100 million is to add the right wing WWI, and WWII, together with the right wing Stalinism of Russia and China.

Forum List

Back