Animal Stories

Walked out my back door one day at night to go to another building on my property 200 feet away. I was confronted by a possum that was staring at me, then it took off. Walked to the other building and there it was standing in front of the door staring at me. It took off, haven't seen it since.

Heard a noise on my back porch, turned the light on and there was a bear in my outside fridge helping himself to goodies. It took off, I chased it with my quad and it sat down in front of me munching on apples from my fridge. I revved up my quad and it turned and ran away.

:smiliehug::smiliehug:

7DG02IZ.png

Inspired News -

That's Harvey!:love_ya4:

Seattle Family Travels over 2,600 Miles to Adopt ‘Ugly’ Husky from California Shelter​

3F6w4PK.jpg

"Harvey, a husky, was in a shelter in San Diego and was eagerly awaiting his forever home. Unfortunately, many people who came to the shelter to adopt a pet looked past him – even describing him as “ugly” – because of a facial deformity that makes his mouth appear a bit lopsided,

“As soon as they got there, it was love at first sight,” Ollinger told USA Today. “They knew immediately that they would be adopting.”

Lankston said Harvey’s unique smile – far from being a flaw – is what appealed to her about her new “love-bug.”

“His little wonky smile melted my little wonky heart,” Lankston told USA Today."

New Topics

Forum List

Back