*Free Assange, Let Him Go, No Charges*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Why are we as Nation still trying to get this guy?
2. Let him be.
3. He isn't a bad guy, just told on Hillary, and she got mad.
4. I think we can forgive him, and his divulging what she did apparently didn't go her for bad, she never got thrown, in jail for it.
5. What? she did something worthy, of jail?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Let him be.
4. I think we can forgive him, and his divulging what she did apparently didn't go her for bad, she never got thrown, in jail for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're right.
And, if Biden can collect classified documents to give to some "biographer", why can't Assange let us all know what is really going on behind closed doors?

Sorry bout that,

2. Let him be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Because he released National Security Secrets. Lock his ass up!!! You fucking Russian Troll.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. Let him be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wow. You really are a Russian troll.

I wasn’t sure till now

Sorry bout that,

2. Let him be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Fucking retard. Did you even read the link you posted? Do you even know how to read?

If you had you would have seen this:

The WikiLeaks founder faces prosecution in the US over an alleged conspiracy to obtain and disclose national defence information after the publication of hundreds of thousands of leaked documents relating to the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

Who was the president during the Afghanistan & Iraq wars? What has Hillary to do with any of this, you fucking retard?

Assange never released any "leaks" harmful to Russia. Only things which were harmful to the West.

Hmmmm.

He's a fucking commie, kid.

Sorry bout that,

2. Let him be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
He is a traitor. Traitors should be hanged.

Sorry bout that,

2. Let him be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Trump should have pardoned Assange and Snowden

Fucking retard. Did you even read the link you posted? Do you even know how to read?

If you had you would have seen this:

The WikiLeaks founder faces prosecution in the US over an alleged conspiracy to obtain and disclose national defence information after the publication of hundreds of thousands of leaked documents relating to the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

Who was the president during the Afghanistan & Iraq wars? What has Hillary to do with any of this, you fucking retard?

The shrub was in the Oval and HRC was a Senator, so as a Senator she jack shit to do with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back