Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW2207211227

ding220721-#3,756 “According to you a fetus is property too. So it's exactly the same. “

NFBW: No, that is a lie. I have never used that term to describe the scientific development process that you define as a human being while it taking place inside an impregnated woman’s body following conception.

Do you agree that you decided to lie as part of your argument? END2207211227
When does the fetus become human?

When does the fetus become human?
If your question is when does a fetus have equal right to life as the mother and every other viable human being on earth, I believe Roe v. Wade set precedent at viability outside the womb . Catholic doctrine of Humana vitae declares in my absolutely non theological capacity That God creates a soul at conception because he has a plan for its life. It is therefore a sin to terminate pregnancy. Jewish theology however declares that ensoulment takes place at first breath and that is when a fetus becomes a human being. Science does not not define an exact moment between those two theological conclusions on the subject that’s why I believe Roe v. Wade was settled law for 50 years and should not have been taken down giving precedence to the Catholic doctrine becoming a law for everyone.

If your question is when does a fetus have equal right to life as the mother and every other viable human being on earth, I believe Roe v. Wade set precedent at viability outside the womb . Catholic doctrine of Humana vitae declares in my absolutely non theological capacity That God creates a soul at conception because he has a plan for its life. It is therefore a sin to terminate pregnancy. Jewish theology however declares that ensoulment takes place at first breath and that is when a fetus becomes a human being. Science does not not define an exact moment between those two theological conclusions on the subject that’s why I believe Roe v. Wade was settled lol for 50 years and should not have been taken down giving president the Catholic doctrine becomes a law for everyone.
Roe v. Wade is no longer deemed a precedent. 😎

NFBW: No, that is a lie. I have never used that term to describe the scientific development process that you define as a human being while it taking place inside an impregnated woman’s body following conception.

Do you agree that you decided to lie as part of your argument? END2207211227
If you deny it's humanness and argue it can be disposed of at the will of its "owner" then it most certainly is property.

If your question is when does a fetus have equal right to life as the mother and every other viable human being on earth, I believe Roe v. Wade set precedent at viability outside the womb . Catholic doctrine of Humana vitae declares in my absolutely non theological capacity That God creates a soul at conception because he has a plan for its life. It is therefore a sin to terminate pregnancy. Jewish theology however declares that ensoulment takes place at first breath and that is when a fetus becomes a human being. Science does not not define an exact moment between those two theological conclusions on the subject that’s why I believe Roe v. Wade was settled law for 50 years and should not have been taken down giving precedence to the Catholic doctrine becoming a law for everyone.
I'm pretty sure he only asked when a fetus becomes human. He didn't ask you to weigh the rights of the fetus to the rights of the woman. He just asked you when you believe a fetus is human? It's a question you have been dodging this this discussion began.

I'm asking when do you believe a fetus becomes human?

NFBW2207211327
ding 220721-#3,765 “If you deny it's humanness and argue it can be disposed of at the will of its "owner" then it most certainly is property.”

NTBW: I do not deny the humanness of the living process taking place inside a woman’s body at all. It is human. I refute your mischaracterization of the alleged science that says a human being is instantly created at conception as it is contained in Catholic doctrine. So you are lying on top of a lie.

The relationship between a pregnant woman is not a public transaction anything likened to a corral full of slaves being sold on the public square. I contend it is private and involves private health issues and personal private life issues and objectives.

You are a liar and are aggressively convincing me that you are a Catholic Taliban set in your ideological disrespect for women and their rights to even privacy and control of their own health.
END2207211327

NFBW2207211327
ding 220721-#3,765 “If you deny it's humanness and argue it can be disposed of at the will of its "owner" then it most certainly is property.”

NTBW: I do not deny the humanness of the living process taking place inside a woman’s body at all. It is human. I refute your mischaracterization of the alleged science that says a human being is instantly created at conception as it is contained in Catholic doctrine. So you are lying on top of a lie.

The relationship between a pregnant woman is not a public transaction anything likened to a corral full of slaves being sold on the public square. I contend it is private and involves private health issues and personal private life issues and objectives.

You are a liar and are aggressively convincing me that you are a Catholic Taliban set in your ideological disrespect for women and their rights to even privacy and control of their own health.
END2207211327
So then, at long last, are you saying, “yes, at conception, a human zygote is a human life?”

Seems like that ought to be easy enough to affirm or deny.

I'm asking when do you believe a fetus becomes human?

I told you.

I believe Roe v. Wade set precedent at viability outside the womb,’

That’s when a human fetus becomes a human “being” according to the Roe versus Wade ruling. I believe Roe v. Wade set legal precedent at viability outside the womb and that ruling remains legal in the majority of the states in the country as of now I believe.

So then, at long last, are you saying, “yes, at conception, a human zygote is a human life?”

No. Not what I said. You are a liar.

I explicitly said “. I refute ( ding ) your mischaracterization of the alleged science that says a human being is instantly created at conception as it is contained in Catholic doctrine.”

A ZYGOTE is not a human life - it is a living developing human zygote that will become a human life at some point unless the pregnancy is terminated.

I told you.

I believe Roe v. Wade set precedent at viability outside the womb,’

That’s when a human fetus becomes a human “being” according to the Roe versus Wade ruling. I believe Roe v. Wade set legal precedent at viability outside the womb and that ruling remains legal in the majority of the states in the country as of now I believe.
So you don't believe in science. Thanks.

No. Not what I said. You are a liar.

I explicitly said “. I refute ( ding ) your mischaracterization of the alleged science that says a human being is instantly created at conception as it is contained in Catholic doctrine.”

A ZYGOTE is not a human life - it is a living developing human zygote that will become a human life at some point unless the pregnancy is terminated.
You are a mistress of double speak. That makes you the liar.

Challenge any baby murderer to specify the precise second when a developing baby "becomes" a human. Demand that they scientifically represent why it is NOT human one second earlier.
They will never answer that question because it shows their reprehensible callousness and disregard for babies in the womb.

NRA Planned Parenthood.jpg

NFBW2207211455

ChemEngineer220721-#3,774 Challenge any baby murderer to specify the precise second when a developing baby "becomes" a human.

NFBW: Let’s designate what scientists identify as a developing biological process that starts and progresses in all female gendered mammals including humans at conception, a pregnancy. What is the precise second when society should accept that a pregnancy has produced a human being equal to the human being on the date and time that the pregnant woman was born?

If this is only about science and rights then you must be able to precisely answer that question and back it up with science.

What is the precise second that human science can indisputably confirm that a pregnancy has produced a human being equal to the human being on the date and time that the pregnant woman was herself born? END2207211455

ChemEngineer220721-#3,774 Challenge any baby murderer to specify the precise second when a developing baby "becomes" a human

NFBW: a fetus scientifically becomes a human “being” when it can survive outside the womb with continued support from human beings including highly trained medical professional human beings. Prior to that moment it is human but is not a human being.

NFBW2207210659 ding ’s authoritarian absurdities

ding220720-#3,739 “This is a science and legal rights argument.

ding220721-#3,742 “The right to life is not a religious issue. It's a human rights issue.

NFBW: The major political, financial and motivational force driving the fifty years of pro-life Taliban warriors against Roe v Wade is white flavored Christian religion as stated here by one of them.

airplanemechanic210527-#39 “God has given women the right to create life, but NOT the right to end it.”

NFBW: it’s not coming from a handful of scientists.

END2207210659

So you don't believe in science

I don’t believe in science propaganda generated on white Christian Taliban websites like this guy who is no scientist that ding keeps passing off as a scientist.

ding 220719-#3,662 “Ummmm...

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
NFBW: FYI ding passed the above opinion off as scientific fact . It was written by James Bopp,
James Bopp is a CATHOLIC Republican Terrorsist

In 2022, responding to reports that a 10-year-old rape victim needed and received an abortion, Bopp said that model legislation he developed for the National Right to Life Committee would have banned that abortion;

James Bopp - Wikipedia

he also said that they believed she should have had the baby, and "we would hope that she would understand the reason and ultimately the benefit of having the child."[6] END2207200538

The piece of shit company ding Keeps WTF??? END2207201425

NFBW2207202229

beagle9220720-#3,730

you aren't a practicing Christian I'm guessing right ???

NFBW: Right! Religion? none.

beagle9220720-#3,730 So is it that you see yourself as an intellectual that feels as if you can somehow authoritatively speak on this subject without challenge or without equal maybe ?

NFBW: Nope! I’m here looking for a challenge? You up to it? What is wrong with what I have written? Be specific please.
NFBW: I'm not for abortion at all...

Beagle9: But, but, but, but, but, but, but you just want to argue about something you are in agreement with ???? ROTFLMBO..

Someone is either lying or you messed up by saying "I'm not for abortion at all". Duh.

I don’t believe in science propaganda generated on white Christian Taliban websites like this guy who is no scientist that ding keeps passing off as a scientist.

ding 220719-#3,662 “Ummmm...

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
NFBW: FYI ding passed the above opinion off as scientific fact . It was written by James Bopp,
James Bopp is a CATHOLIC Republican Terrorsist

In 2022, responding to reports that a 10-year-old rape victim needed and received an abortion, Bopp said that model legislation he developed for the National Right to Life Committee would have banned that abortion;

James Bopp - Wikipedia

he also said that they believed she should have had the baby, and "we would hope that she would understand the reason and ultimately the benefit of having the child."[6] END2207200538

The piece of shit company ding Keeps WTF??? END2207201425
So you don't follow science.

Forum List

Back