Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Embryos and Personhood 240402 {post•380}

Kruska Apr’24 Seapyz: This isn't about "complete" functions, but the protection of a beginning and future life. •¥• That scientifically proven - kicks in from week 8 onward, with the heart beat and the development of consciousness. (aka brain). •¥¥• statements! krvskv 240402 Seapyz00380

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240403 {post•12180}

No science exists that proves the development of consciousness in a fetal organism kicks in at 8 weeks. Saint Kruska is lying.

nfbw 240403 Vrvwgo12,180
to Seapyz00380

Do you speak with me?

... You’re a cruel human being Saint Zaangalewa.

No, male propagandist of hate and death. Did you ever try to think about that an aborted human being is always a child of the own mother? Do you really think an abortion is not traumatizing a mother? Is the death of her baby really the only alternative? Is it for a mother not thousand times better she knows her baby will live - even if others have to take care for her baby? Illusions and delusions will fly away - but reality and truth will stay. No one of us is able to call back a lost life. Everyone is easily able to destroy life. To destroy life without any need to have to do so is ... is more than only a tragedy.

Last edited:
Did you ever try to think about that an aborted human being is always a child of the own mother?
It’s up to the women who make that decision. I expect mist stand up to Catholic guilt shaming pretty well. The pregnancy of strangers is none of my business because I only contributed to two and both times wonderful women became the result. A third is a stepdaughter , the youngest I helped raise from the age of six.

My youngest is giving me my seventh grandchild, which is wonderful because now I’m retired and I spend my five days a week our new granddaughter you see I have volunteered to do daycare so mommy and daddy can work a good life for her.

My granddaughter is now 10 months old. I’ve been with her for the day. She was born except weekends. The greatest joy and experience of my life.

So I am very busy Saint Zaangslewa And I do not have any particular reason to do the Catholic thing of shaming people I do not know What they do cause no harm to anyone living in this world and just starting out like my new granddaughter is.

Oh my daughters are pro-choice and I don’t want them after. I’m gone to have their rights and liberty and freedom taken away by an all two powerful Catholic Church when I have members such as yourself.

The good news is most American. Catholics are not like you.

It’s up to the women who make that decision.

It's the decision of your mother to kill you?

I expect mist stand up to Catholic guilt shaming pretty well. The pregnancy of strangers is none of my business

A reason not to scalp you.

because I only contributed to two and both times wonderful women became the result. A third is a stepdaughter , the youngest I helped raise from the age of six.

My youngest is giving me my seventh grandchild, which is wonderful because now I’m retired and I spend my five days a week our new granddaughter you see I have volunteered to do daycare so mommy and daddy can work a good life for her.

My granddaughter is now 10 months old. I’ve been with her for the day. She was born except weekends. The greatest joy and experience of my life.

So I am very busy Saint Zaangslewa

Sure, Sir asshole.

And I do not have any particular reason to do the Catholic thing of shaming people I do not know What they do cause no harm to anyone living in this world and just starting out like my new granddaughter is.

Oh my daughters are pro-choice and I don’t want them after. I’m gone to have their rights and liberty and freedom taken away by an all two powerful Catholic Church when I have members such as yourself.

The good news is most American. Catholics are not like you.

You did not understand anything of this what I said to you. You are right because for you Catholics are evil. That's it. This gives you the good feeling not to have to be Saint NotfooledbyW . Better to live happily in a world where babies are killed from doctors (=healers) in their mothers womb with the free will of the mothers to have to say: "Yes - kill my baby - otherwise I have no chance to live well."

Last edited:
jc456 said: What is a fetus? Isn't it created from humans? Why wouldn't it be a human? Is it alive?

Yes, a human fetus is created by humans.

Yes it is human and yes, it is alive. What is your point?

Amazing.

I stepped away from this board 4 months ago and this thread was already old, worn out, on it's sixth cycle of repeat.

I come back and guess what......

4 months ago

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 230901 {post•10684}. HikerGuy83 Sep’23 Srvwgo: “Doesn't take 535 pages to say....Roe is still history. . hkrgy 230901 Srvwgo10684

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240414 {post•12292}

“If Americans send me a Congress that supports the right to choose, I promise you: I will restore Roe v. Wade as the law of the land again” Biden during State of the Union.

Roe is still making history.

Saint Hikerguy went away when Ohioans passed an amendment to the Ohio Constitution that protects a woman’s right to safe abortion on the same terms as RvW.

nfbw 240414 Vrvwgo12192 to hkrgy 240414 Srvwgo12191

Last edited:
this thread was already old
What does MAGA mean Specifically 240414 {post•101}. NotfooledbyW cites Saint Hikerguy83: “So I am going to say, I think America is great now.” hkrgy 240414 Swdmms00001

NotfooledbyW Apr’24 Vdmms: I agree America is great now and has been the greatest nation in the history of nations from the year 1776 when:

Thomas Paine Calls for American Independence, 1776

Primary Source: Thomas Paine Calls for American Independence, 1776 | United States History 1 (OS Collection)

Common Sense is a pamphlet written by Thomas Paine in 1775–76 that inspired people in the Thirteen Colonies to declare and fight for independence from Great Britain in the summer of 1776. nfbw 240414 Vwdmms00101

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240416 {post•12193}

Saint Hikerguy83 thinks Trump and MAGA are going to win in November which Is weird coming from a Saint who thinks America is great right now with Biden in the White House.

nfbw 240424 Vrvwgo12193 to Swdmms00001

Last edited:

Forum List

Back