Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

No ending a human life is murder it’s criminal not just wrong. So why do you think he won the debate?
Wow. No wonder you are fighting so hard to deny humanness to babies in the womb. You know it's murder.

Your problem is that no one will ever buy your argument that they aren't living human beings in the earliest stages of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death.

1658356327317.png

Your problem is that no one will ever buy your argument that they aren't living human beings in the earliest stages of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death.

Every person I know agrees with me. I don’t know any Trump Christian Taliban

It’s not my problem at all. They are developing human tissue and cells of the woman who is pregnant. They are a developing human life firm that will become a human being if the woman decides to carry it full term. If she does not she has terminated a growth in her body and it is not killing a human being. It cannot be killing a human being because a human “being” does not exist yet.

None of your scientists say anything other than what I say. They all say what goes on inside the body of a pregnant woman is precisely a developing natural process same as in all mammals, involving human cells and human tissue, but it is a process, not a being . It belongs to the mother.

Nothing about it being murder if a woman (it’s her body not yours) decides to terminate the grueth. get your nose out of woman’s bodies unrelated to you. WHATS WRONG WITH You?

Every person I know agrees with me. I don’t know any Trump Christian Taliban

It’s not my problem at all. They are developing human tissue and cells of the woman who is pregnant. They are a developing human life firm that will become a human being if the woman decides to carry it full term. If she does not she has terminated a growth in her body and it is not killing a human being. It cannot be killing a human being because a human “being” does not exist yet.

None of your scientists say anything other than what I say. They all say what goes on inside the body of a pregnant woman is precisely a developing natural process same as in all mammals, involving human cells and human tissue, but it is a process, not a being . It belongs to the mother.

Nothing about it being murder if a woman (it’s her body not yours) decides to terminate the grueth. get your nose out of woman’s bodies unrelated to you. WHATS WRONG WITH You?
Science, DNA, the human life cycle, common sense and reality all say it's a new genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again. If you are going to take its life I think you ought to have to acknowledge that. I want to hear your chicken shit ass say I am for a woman's right to choose an abortion even though abortion ends a human life. Women's rights are important. But so are the child's. If you can't be honest about what you are doing, you shouldn't be able to do it. The days of sweeping things under the rug are over.

Science, DNA, the human life cycle, common sense and reality all say it's a new genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again.
You are a liar. Not one of your scientists on your list ever says that a work in progress is a human being immediately at conception. You are a liar. Your so steeped in the pro-life white rightwing Trumpism Christian propaganda that you can’t even comprehend the words that you post.

They are saying it would be a new genetically distinct human being if if if If it goes to full term. They are not saying it is a being at conception. in Catholic doctrine it’s a sin to terminate a pregnancy because they believe God creates a new soul with each new body in order to have a personal relationship with each soul after conception.

So interfering with God’s plan for that being would be a sin against GOD. To me that is hocus pocus but go for it all you want..

If you want to stick with the conception scheme then you are a Catholic and you are not talking about civil law under our Constitution. You are talking about religious sin. So if you’re a Catholic don’t get an abortion. Leave the rest of us alone.

You are a liar. Not one of your scientists on your list ever says that a work in progress is a human being immediately at conception. You are a liar. Your so steeped in the pro-life white rightwing Trumpism Christian propaganda that you can’t even comprehend the words that you post.

They are saying it would be a new genetically distinct human being if if if If it goes to full term. They are not saying it is a being at conception. in Catholic doctrine it’s a sin to terminate a pregnancy because they believe God creates a new soul with each new body in order to have a personal relationship with each soul after conception.

So interfering with God’s plan for that being would be a sin against GOD. To me that is hocus pocus but go for it all you want..

If you want to stick with the conception scheme then you are a Catholic and you are not talking about civil law under our Constitution. You are talking about religious sin. So if you’re a Catholic don’t get an abortion. Leave the rest of us alone.
You need to own what you are suggesting. If you can't say you support ending a human life then you have no business supporting abortion. Man up.

So you are for abortion right up to the time of a natural birth? WOW dude. You are quite the prize. :cuckoo:

So you are for abortion right up to the time of a natural birth? WOW dude. You are quite the prize. :cuckoo:

Do you think JEWS are quite the prize?

I’m not for abortion at all. I was fixed after my second child. Why do you ask? Are you a Christian? Why did you want to control women’s bodies whom you do not know?

Now as for everybody else including you:

The mother has a natural right to accept or reject the continued growth inside her body as Jewish people believe “ensoulment’ takes place at first breath of the newborn child.

For society, not me personally, I agree with Jewish tradition and disagree with Catholic tradition that a soul is created by God at conception

Fair enough or do want to remove the freedom of conscience the founding fathers gave me?

Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature. NFBW2307201010

ChemicalEngineer220720-#3,689 “Human "zygotes" butchered by Leftist Decree:”

NFBW: Since you do not have photos of actual human beings being butchered you can stay in hiding ChemEngineer A human zygote as photographed is living human cell tissue in the form of a living zygote without a soul. It is developing based upon the soul of the mother. The mother has a natural right to accept or reject the continued growth ding inside her body as Jewish people believe “ensoulment’ takes place at first breath of the newborn child. I agree with Jewish tradition and disagree with Catholic tradition that a soul is created by God at conception or any other Christian who thinks they have the right to control every girl and womans health and bodily development who are living and breathing on earth, . . . , clear? - here is where you say “crystal” if you are not in hiding as of yet.

Jewish tradition shows a soul does not require fles, bones and blood to exist in a personal relationship with God.

ChemicalEngineer220720-#3,689 “Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible, source of the quote, “Before you were formed in the womb, I knew you."”

NFBW: You want Bible Verses in this discussion ChemEngineer here is more, and for you too ding :

Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. Trump

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul who sins shall die.

Ezekiel 18:4
Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins shall die. END2307201010
Your interpretation of the Bible verses are of course highly subjective, and left open to very heavy, heavy scrutiny, and this is all because you aren't a practicing Christian I'm guessing right ??? So is it that you see yourself as an intellectual that feels as if you can somehow authoritatively speak on this subject without challenge or without equal maybe ? Sorry bud, but I'm not buying into anything you say or advocate for here. Period.

I’m not for abortion at all. I was fixed after my second child. Why do you ask? Are you a Christian? Why did you want to control women’s bodies whom you do not know?

The mother has a natural right to accept or reject the continued growth inside her body as Jewish people believe “ensoulment’ takes place at first breath of the newborn child.

For society, not me personally, I agree with Jewish tradition and disagree with Catholic tradition that a soul is created by God at conception

Fair enough or do want to remove the freedom of conscience the founding fathers gave me?
There's a lot more to your bull crap than just abortion, because if it wasn't then you wouldn't be so hyped up about it, and especially if you are not for abortion at all.

Where do you think that it all might go huh ??? Are you a leftist by chance ??

Your word's - I'm not for abortion at all, but, but, but, but, but... Unbelievable lol.

The First Amendment's Establishment Clause prohibits the government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” This clause not only forbids the government from establishing an official religion, but also prohibits government actions that unduly favor one religion over another. So you can forget about a federal law being based upon the Jewish religious belief of ensoulment. It ain't going to happen. It would be unconstitutional.

NFBW2207202229

beagle9220720-#3,730

you aren't a practicing Christian I'm guessing right ???

NFBW: Right! Religion? none.

beagle9220720-#3,730 So is it that you see yourself as an intellectual that feels as if you can somehow authoritatively speak on this subject without challenge or without equal maybe ?

NFBW: Nope! I’m here looking for a challenge? You up to it? What is wrong with what I have written? Be specific please.

The question of ensoulment has no place in this discussion. You of all people should know that.

Here is what you said in another thread about religion and government:

Christian Protestant Nationalists just can’t seem to recognize that freedom of religion or no religion is an inalienable right. Not to be messed with.

I’m saying the Founding Founders established a multicultural nation when enlightenment non-Christian, highly educated men, namely Jefferson and Madison and several others convinced a majority of Christian men that the best way to go in the Constitution was for absolute religious liberty which meant that separation of church and state.

They sought to restrict the power that religious dogma had over the minds off its followers and that is what they accomplished by writing a secular Constitution and getting orthodox Christians to agree.

And now you are wanting the federal government to write laws based upon certain religious beliefs?

Not going to happen. The First Amendment's Establishment Clause prohibits the government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” This clause not only forbids the government from establishing an official religion, but also prohibits government actions that unduly favor one religion over another.

Last edited:
NFBW2207202247

beagle9220720-#3,731 Your word's - I'm not for abortion at all, but, but, but, but, but...

DBW: If you are going to challenge me you need to be accurate when citing my words. you have failed already.

these are my words

I’m not for abortion at all. I was fixed after my second child. There is no but this or but that. It is firm. END2207202247

1658372280810.png

“Human life begins at fertilization,
the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”
Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”
Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

DBW: If you are going to challenge me you need to be accurate when citing my words. you have failed already.

these are my words

I’m not for abortion at all. I was fixed after my second child. There is no but this or but that. It is firm. END2207202247
Are you for separation of church and state?

NFBW2207202323

ding220720-#3,734 “And now you are wanting the federal government to write laws based upon certain religious beliefs?”

NFBW: Snagglepuss said it best: Heavens to Murgatroyd ding . I want the Feds and states to leave all law abiding citizens alone specifically on matters of conscience, religion and health privacy.

You know like when a woman finds herself pregnant and wants to terminate the cells and tissues growing in her body, I want all government and church people to stay out of it.

Leave her alone.

The Federal Government needs no new laws to protect pregnant women from white Christian religious zealots that have been elected to power in too many red states. END2207202322

NFBW2207202323

ding220720-#3,734 “And now you are wanting the federal government to write laws based upon certain religious beliefs?”

NFBW: Snagglepuss said it best: Heavens to Murgatroyd ding . I want the Feds and states to leave all law abiding citizens alone specifically on matters of conscience, religion and health privacy.

You know like when a woman finds herself pregnant and wants to terminate the cells and tissues growing in her body, I want all government and church people to stay out of it.

Leave her alone.

The Federal Government needs no new laws to protect pregnant women from white Christian religious zealots that have been elected to power in too many red states. END2207202322
Good news then. This is a science and legal rights argument. So glad you agree with me that there is no place for a religious discussion in abortion (even though you just made one). Just like I am glad that you agree with me that it's wrong to end a human life.

NFBW2207210015

ding220720-#3,739 This is a science and legal rights argument. So glad you agree with me that there is no place for a religious discussion in abortion.

NFBW: IF religion is banned by you from this discussion then all your pro-life propaganda goes away.

then we have this secular alternative solution to unwanted pregnancy,

choice If you oppose abortion don’t do it. And we have this:

The mother has a natural right to accept or reject the continued growth inside her body. END2207210015

Forum List

Back