Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

So you don't follow science.
Do you THINK James Boppis a scientist, not only must a ten year old rape victim have the baby she is executer to like it. Fuck @ding’s vision of science.

James Bopp - Wikipedia

he also said that they believed she should have had the baby, and "we would hope that she would understand the reason and ultimately the benefit of having the child."[6] END2207200538

IF it did not kill her.

Do you THINK James Boppis a scientist, not only must a ten year old rape victim have the baby she is executer to like it. Fuck @ding’s vision of science.

James Bopp - Wikipedia

he also said that they believed she should have had the baby, and "we would hope that she would understand the reason and ultimately the benefit of having the child."[6] END2207200538

IF it did not kill her.
I don't care about him. I'm talking to you. Is a fetus human? Yes or no.

I don't care about him. I'm talking to you. Is a fetus human? Yes or no.
Bopp has been presented as a pro-life scientist. he is a political Lawyer right wing hack and Devout Catholic That is some fucked up scientist that you want me to believe.

A fetus is human but not a human “being” yet. .it is a human biological process that all real scientists agree it is a going through many stages of development, The fetus is part of the woman, not a separate being. I don’t need a scientist to confirm that.

Bopp has been presented as a pro-life scientist. he is a political Lawyer right wing hack and Devout Catholic That is some fucked up scientist that you want me to believe.

A fetus is human but not a human “being” yet. .it is a human biological process that all real scientists agree it is a going through many stages of development, The fetus is part of the woman, not a separate being. I don’t need a scientist to confirm that.
Wrong. The fetus is a separate human being. That's science.

Cool as hominem argument. And like all fallacies, it’s petty and unpersuasive.
A fetus is human but not a human “being” yet.
It is a living human. What the fuck do you imagine is meant by “being?”
.it is a human biological process that all real scientists agree it is a going through many stages of development,

It is a life in one stage of its development. Sort of like if you’re testes ever drop, that will be another stage in your development.
The fetus is part of the woman, not a separate being.

Absolutely wrong. Her uterus is a part of the woman. Her arms and toes are. Her breasts and teeth are. The totally unique life developing inside her has its own distinct DNA. Thus, the wee little life inside her is not a “part” of the mother.
I don’t need a scientist to confirm that.

You need to get informed because you’re badly misinformed. Obviously.

Without checking, any medical person who says that a fetus is not a separate life from its mother created his or her own medical certification off a fax machine, but of course they had help. The misinformed chant by the pro-abortionist groups, "My body, my choice!" EXACTLY, your body is your body and under your control...want to fry your brains out on crack, you can do it tonight! Somewhere....but guess what? My body, my life doesn't include life created by union of sperm and egg. Yet, these loudmouths (mostly) choose to use the phrase "My body, my choice" as if removing a body part such as a rib. Uh no.

I've posted the following prior to now, but in 2022 abortions should not be used as birth control, particularly since Plan B is widely available without prescription - this NOT the "abortion pill" as it works prior to conception.

Why are we not reading about tons of funding going into birth control R&D? Yeah, I know-usually a lost cause throwing big money in our corruptive system, but sometimes hits the mark. What's the hold-up, comparatively speaking they are behind the times by a few decades.

Last edited:
NFBW2207220128
NFBW2207211608-#3,783 “A fetus is human but not a human “being” yet. “

BackAgain220721-#3,785 “It is a living human. What the fuck do you imagine is meant by “being?””

NFBW: Do you believe that each human being has a soul?

The “ensoulment” factor aside for the moment, there is one significant material distinction between a human fetus existing in the limited world of the womb with its development receiving oxygenated blood through lungs of human being and a human being like you and me existing and functioning in the entire universe with free will, breathing and oxygenating our own blood.

I will explain further regarding the obligations between a human being existing with free will in the universe and a fetus living in the womb attached to a human being by a feeding tube if you acknowledge the fundamental difference I described exists.

Do you agree there is a difference? END2207220128

I refute ( @ding ) your mischaracterization of the alleged science that says a human being is instantly created at conception as it is contained in Catholic doctrine.”
What does Catholic doctrine have to do with science?

Here's the science. See? No Catholic doctrine needed.

1658372280810.png

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”
Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”
Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

NTBW: I do not deny the humanness of the living process taking place inside a woman’s body at all. It is human. I refute your mischaracterization of the alleged science that says a human being is instantly created at conception as it is contained in Catholic doctrine. So you are lying on top of a lie.
So now you are calling the process humanness instead of the living being?

Science, DNA, the human life cycle, common sense and reality all say it's a new genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again. If you are going to take its life I think you ought to have to acknowledge that. I want to hear your chicken shit ass say I am for a woman's right to choose an abortion even though abortion ends a human life. Women's rights are important. But so are the child's. If you can't be honest about what you are doing, you shouldn't be able to do it. The days of sweeping things under the rug are over.

The relationship between a pregnant woman is not a public transaction anything likened to a corral full of slaves being sold on the public square. I contend it is private and involves private health issues and personal private life issues and objectives.
The Supreme Court apparently disagrees. Because they literally ruled that abortion is not a constitutional right. Which means it's up to legislators to decide. That is the reality of the situation and no amount of arm waving by you will change that.

You are a liar and are aggressively convincing me that you are a Catholic Taliban set in your ideological disrespect for women and their rights to even privacy and control of their own health.
I haven't lied about anything. The only one lying about anything is you when you keep denying that abortion doesn't end a human life. Your denial that abortion doesn't end a human life is an admission that abortion is wrong.

I told you.

I believe Roe v. Wade set precedent at viability outside the womb,’

That’s when a human fetus becomes a human “being” according to the Roe versus Wade ruling. I believe Roe v. Wade set legal precedent at viability outside the womb and that ruling remains legal in the majority of the states in the country as of now I believe.
That's not science, dummy. Science, DNA, the human life cycle, common sense and reality all say it's a new genetically distinct human being that has never existed before and will never exist again.

If a zygote isn't human being in its earliest stage of the human life cycle, what is it?
At the time of our founding fathers, common law recognized the importance of pregnancy, from infancy.... A zygote....

However, the fetus was not considered another life, another human life, until the baby stirred in the mother's womb, around 19 or 20 weeks gestation....and at that point, terminating a pregnancy, abortion, was considered against the law. Quickening.

One of the most authoritative sources for learning law during the founding era was William Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England. Blackstone, a distinguished English jurist, was so well-liked by the founding fathers that he was the second most frequently cited thinker in the American political writings of the founding era. American law students studied his work so religiously that Thomas Jefferson wrote to a friend that “Blackstone is to us what the Koran is to the Muslims.”

Blackstone affirmed in his Commentaries that an individual’s right to life is an “immediate gift of God.” This right to life is legally binding “as soon as an infant is able to stir in the mother’s womb.” Per Blackstone,

“For if a woman is quick with child, and by a potion, or otherwise kills it in her womb; or if any one beat her, whereby the child dies in her body, and she is delivered of a dead child; this, though not murder, was by the ancient law homicide or manslaughter. But at present it is not looked upon in quite so atrocious a light, though it remains a very heinous misdemeanor.”
Interestingly, Blackstone also explains that fetuses “in the mother’s womb” are legally considered “to be born.” Thus, the law considered a fetus to be his or her own person, independent of the mother.

From these commentaries, the founding fathers learned that any abortion perpetrated after the stirring of an infant in the mother’s womb was a “heinous misdemeanor.”

American courts upheld this traditional common law approach in characterizing abortion as a misdemeanor. Founding father James Wilson, a signatory of the Declaration of Independence and original U.S. Supreme Court justice, taught his law students that,

With consistency, beautiful and undeviating, human life, from its commencement to its close, is protected by the common law. In the contemplation of law, life begins when the infant is first able to stir in the womb. By the law, life is protected not only from immediate destruction, but from every degree of actual violence, and, in some cases, from every degree of danger.”

NFBW2207220945 the universe in which we beings live has some mystery

NFBW2207211608-#3,783 “The fetus is part of the woman, not a separate being. I don’t need a scientist to confirm that.”

ClaireH220721-#3,786 “Without checking, any medical person who says that a fetus is not a separate life from its mother created his or her own medical certification off a fax machine, but of course they had help.

NFBW: Can you tell me ClaireH or ding or BackAgain or airplanemechanic what an umbilical cord does?

Do you know in your vast scientific and medical knowledge without checking ClaireH why a separate life as you call it is using oxygenated blood produced by an actual living breathing, eating, drinking, peeing, pooping, thinking’ laughing, crying, bitching, loving human being who lives and experiences life in the exact same and entirely magnificent and mysterious universe as all of us posting here on this message board?

Are you a “being” like us ClaireH or are you a “being” living like a fetus temporarily connected to an umbilical cord in a dark wet very small and limited universe called the womb? END2207220945

Last edited:
I told you.

I believe Roe v. Wade set precedent at viability outside the womb,’

That’s when a human fetus becomes a human “being” according to the Roe versus Wade ruling. I believe Roe v. Wade set legal precedent at viability outside the womb and that ruling remains legal in the majority of the states in the country as of now I believe.
I also told you that Roe is no longer a case having any value as precedent.

NFBW2207220945 the universe in which we beings live has some mystery

NFBW2207211608-#3,783 “The fetus is part of the woman, not a separate being. I don’t need a scientist to confirm that.”

ClaireH220721-#3,786 “Without checking, any medical person who says that a fetus is not a separate life from its mother created his or her own medical certification off a fax machine, but of course they had help.

NFBW: Can you tell me ClaireH or ding or BackAgain or airplanemechanic what an umbilical cord does?

Do you know in your vast scientific and medical knowledge without checking ClaireH why a separate life as you call it is using oxygenated blood produced by an actual living breathing, eating, drinking, peeing, pooping, thinking’ laughing, crying, bitching, loving human being who lives and experiences life in the exact same and entirely magnificent and mysterious universe as all of us posting here on this message board?

Are you a “being” like us ClaireH or are you a “being” living like a fetus temporarily connected to an umbilical cord in a dark wet very small and limited universe called the womb? END2207220945

What does the umbilical cord have anything to do with this? It provides the child nourishment and blood to develop. Doesn't mean it's not its own separate life. No more than saying a newborn baby isn't a separate life because it depends solely on its mother to sustain life as its completely helpless. A child is completely dependent on others until at least age 3 or 4 where it can possibly "gather" food on its own, but that's highly unlikely in todays world. Is a 3yo not it's own life because it can't take care of itself? Should we start aborting 3 year olds now?

Whats your point?

Last edited:

It attaches one life to another life for a variety of purposes. Hope that helps you.

If you stopped breathing (due to an accident, for example) and some poor slob felt obliged to give you mouth to mouth resuscitation, in your estimation you two would be (in that moment, at least) one human life. 🙄
The zygote or embryo or fetus in whatever stage of human development is a being like is. Exactly like us but-for the precise stage of development. So your faux question is obviously just a false dichotomy premised on your ignorance and your ongoing. misconceptions and tragic confusion.

At the time of our founding fathers, common law recognized the importance of pregnancy, from infancy.... A zygote....

However, the fetus was not considered another life, another human life, until the baby stirred in the mother's womb, around 19 or 20 weeks gestation....and at that point, terminating a pregnancy, abortion, was considered against the law. Quickening.

One of the most authoritative sources for learning law during the founding era was William Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England. Blackstone, a distinguished English jurist, was so well-liked by the founding fathers that he was the second most frequently cited thinker in the American political writings of the founding era. American law students studied his work so religiously that Thomas Jefferson wrote to a friend that “Blackstone is to us what the Koran is to the Muslims.”

Blackstone affirmed in his Commentaries that an individual’s right to life is an “immediate gift of God.” This right to life is legally binding “as soon as an infant is able to stir in the mother’s womb.” Per Blackstone,

Interestingly, Blackstone also explains that fetuses “in the mother’s womb” are legally considered “to be born.” Thus, the law considered a fetus to be his or her own person, independent of the mother.

From these commentaries, the founding fathers learned that any abortion perpetrated after the stirring of an infant in the mother’s womb was a “heinous misdemeanor.”

American courts upheld this traditional common law approach in characterizing abortion as a misdemeanor. Founding father James Wilson, a signatory of the Declaration of Independence and original U.S. Supreme Court justice, taught his law students that,
I linked to this web page earlier myself. I don't disagree with their approach in handling it. It's something our current state and federal legislators should take into consideration.

Similarly, St. George Tucker, a Madison judicial appointee and professor of law at the College of William and Mary, explained in his celebrated legal treatise on American law that it is “a great misprision [misdemeanor]” to “kill a child in its mother’s womb.”

Laws in American states criminalized abortion from the beginning. For example, Virginia law outlawed the practice of using “potion” to “unlawfully destroy the child within her [womb].” These laws were crafted by many of the same individuals who framed the Constitution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back