Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

ChuzLife230122-#6,854 Do you know (or care) how ridiculous it is, to DENY that a human being is a "human being" - regardless of the stage of development that the human being is

NFBW: I do care that highly emoted
[[ right to (not viable human being) lifers ]]
pop in to insinuate emotionally distressed lies about my stance on Roe v Wade being shit-canned in mostly white Christian states including temporarily for now Florida, Ohio and Texas.

You came to this thread admittedly Chuz Life to drop some emotional propagandistic pleas on behalf of not viable unborn human beings, not to engage in dialogue with pro-choice posters but to disparage and thus abuse them, In spite of the fact that this pro-choice poster believes with certainty that: …………… every human being’s life from the mysterious exact moment of conception to the mysterious exact moment of death is a continuum ……….. conception and death are boundary markers that differentiates each of ‘we that became an individual viable human being from one another.

Conception, however has not been the decisive marker for humanity from an idealized imaginative time of bliss at the start of human history itself to the present modem day sophisticated complicated industrial commercial driven global mass of all humanity residing on one planet revolving around one star of countless stars in the sky.

The marker on the continuum that matters most throughout human history is live birth at first breath outside of the theological domain and religious world views that focus heavily on conception but not more than upon live birth,

Live birth and death are markers found in every human society. The markers are universally established with great precision, in every society, large and small, and the way they are recorded have characteristics that make each one unique and distinguishable from others. The means of recording markers of live birth and death have been mostly organized and carried out through the Great World Religions and Empires built around them. But alas Times they are a changing since 1776 in the year of a Lord.

For my thoughts presented openly and sincerely above #ChuzLife you come here to abuse Americans who do not agree with you and ding about the markers between conception and live birth unless or death precedes birth and thise individual human beings who only experience conception to death.

END2301220734

Last edited:
NFBW230122-#429 • There are circumstances when death precedes birth which is an abortion whether natural or legally induced. Fetal death means individual human beings experience conception and up to 28 weeks of life in the womb. Does society have a duty to intervene against the mother on behalf of a living human organism?

HeyNorm239122-#430 • But you don’t know when that very moment of viability exists, and are willing to chance the death of the child so that the female doesn’t have to be inconvenienced by the choice she made.

NFBW: 28 weeks has been the legal marker for viability for fifty years. It has never been necessary to know the exact moment by the date that every single fetus becomes viable.

It is the legal date being set to limit a pregnant woman’s right to terminate her own pregnancy. That is because society has reasonably decided it has a duty to intervene against the mother on behalf of a living human organism when it is scientifically reasonable that a fetus could survive outside the womb.

END2301222307

NFBW: the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of nearly every lib-hater

Image courtesy of whattoexpect.com

NFBW; For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell. IS IT A CHILD?
~

Oddball220628-#4 Oddball And these liberoidals wonder why they get called fascists.”
^^
ChuzLife220628-#22 Chuz Life • They put the onus on the CHILD to breech their ability to deny it's a child (and humanity) before they will even consider recognizing it as a human being

NFBW: human lifespan continuum A logical fallacy is a false statement that weakens an argument by distorting an issue, drawing false conclusions, misusing evidence, or misusing language

END23012230612

Last edited:
the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of nearly every Jesus lover & lib-scolder

th.jpeg

NFBW: For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell. IS IT A CHILD?

beagle9221212-#6,378 beagle9 Can't ride the fence, because that's a no no in the Lord's eye's. •••• Let the woman take her stand on the issue, but if it violates the senses regarding civility and a disregard for human life, then regulatory action is to be taken against her as it should be, and this being in regards to the innocent child growing in her wombs "safety"

NFBW: human lifespan continuum A logical fallacy is a false statement that weakens an argument by distorting an issue, drawing false conclusions, misusing evidence, or misusing language

END23012230706

Last edited:
" Naturalism And Individualism Versus Authoritarian Ass Clown Morons "

* Damned Dirty Apes *

*Derp, Derp, Derp*
Rationalizing the taking of human life by making the argument they are less then you, is exactly the argument the slave owner and the Nazi used.
Go blubber to your personified gawd that has ended ever life from the beginning of time , and go dupe some other fool into believing the bullshit of literally waking up from a dirt nap .

It was the beliefs of your ilk that brought blacks to the us as slaves , until they outnumbered slave owners four to one , where a slave revolt as in haiti was a good possibility , and now you blubber because blacks are fucking your white daughters and you no longer see yourself in your ancestors , yet you demean individualism and related it with authoritarians like yourself who dictated murder .

You grasp at " with cause " abortion post 24 weeks with an idiotic notion of outlawing them all and for that you not only a traitor to individualism , a traitor to us republic , but a simpleton , a degenerate , a reprobate .

Last edited:
" Naturalism And Individualism Versus Authoritarian Ass Clown Morons "

* Damned Dirty Apes *

Go blubber to your gawd that has ended ever life from the beginning of time .

You grasp at " with cause " abortion post 24 weeks just to outlaw them all and for that your not only a traitor to individualism , a traitor to us republic , but a simpleton , a degenerate , a reprobate .

*I can make word larger and bold them so it makes me feel justified*

Degenerates call a child personal property one day, and a human being the next. Just sayin.

" Witless Trolls "

* Too Stupid To Follow Simple Deduction *

*I can make word larger and bold them so it makes me feel justified*
Degenerates call a child personal property one day, and a human being the next. Just sayin.
A child has been born you illiterate neophyte .

The principles of individualism include SELF OWNERSHIP which entitles INDIVIDUALS to free roam , free association and PROGENY .

That does not mean that any born are property , it means that individuals are entitled to reproduce ; and , it also means that any not having met a live birth requirement are without equal protections with a citizen and are therefore private property of the mother .

Last edited:
" Witless Trolls "

* Too Stupid To Follow Simple Deduction *

A child has been born you illiterate neophyte .

The principles of individualism include SELF OWNERSHIP which entitles INDIVIDUALS to free roam , free association and PROGENY .

That does not mean that any born are property , it means that individuals are entitled to reproduce ; and , it also means that any not having met a live birth requirement are without equal protections with a citizen and are therefore private property of the mother .
* ^^^^^ Simpleton says What?*

I doubt you meet the live birth requirement.

You seem to believe in miracles. One minute the fetus is no more important than a door knob, then maybe miraculously, it becomes a human being.

You crack me up!

NFBW: the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of nearly every lib-hater

Image courtesy of whattoexpect.com

NFBW; For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell. IS IT A CHILD?
~

Oddball220628-#4 Oddball And these liberoidals wonder why they get called fascists.”
^^
ChuzLife220628-#22 Chuz Life • They put the onus on the CHILD to breech their ability to deny it's a child (and humanity) before they will even consider recognizing it as a human being

END23012230612
Look, you can play your games till the sun goes down, but the bottom line is either we conduct ourselves as a civilized people or we act like an uncivilized people. What has since been found going on was uncivilized activities, so it began tugging at people's heart's and concious to correct the idiocy and deplorable nastiness that was found going on, but of course the leftist jumped straight into action trying to defend the nastiness.

NFBW230123-#6,864 the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of nearly every lib-hater
th.jpg

^^
beagle9230123-#6,870 Look, you can play your games till the sun goes down, but the bottom line is either we conduct ourselves as a civilized people or we act like an uncivilized people. What has since been found going on was uncivilized activities, so it began tugging at people's heart's and concious to correct the idiocy and deplorable nastiness that was found going on, but of course the leftist jumped straight into action trying to defend the nastiness.

NFBW: When I look at the objects in the graphic above I reference the most scientific laymen’s language in our highly civilized world to say that I see it as a living human organism. That means I do not dehumanize that living human organism.

You on the other hand see the object in
The graphic as a baby needing to be given autonomy over his or her mother. To me when you religious fanatics say stuff like that I am quite certain that you are a religious authoritarian beagle9 with an agenda to drive America back to the medieval Christianity and monarchy alliance that Washington Adams Jefferson and Madison abhorred and rejected so you can strut around letting everyone know you are better than them - if they don’t live Jesus’s and consume religious dogma the same way that you do.

END2301232223

NFBW230123-#6,864 the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of nearly every lib-hater
View attachment 750227
^^
beagle9230123-#6,870 Look, you can play your games till the sun goes down, but the bottom line is either we conduct ourselves as a civilized people or we act like an uncivilized people. What has since been found going on was uncivilized activities, so it began tugging at people's heart's and concious to correct the idiocy and deplorable nastiness that was found going on, but of course the leftist jumped straight into action trying to defend the nastiness.

NFBW: When I look at the objects in the graphic above I reference the most scientific laymen’s language in our highly civilized world to say that I see it as a living human organism. That means I do not dehumanize that living human organism.

You on the other hand see the object in
The graphic as a baby needing to be given autonomy over his or her mother. To me when you religious fanatics say stuff like that I am quite certain that you are a religious authoritarian beagle9 with an agenda to drive America back to the medieval Christianity and monarchy alliance that Washington Adams Jefferson and Madison abhorred and rejected so you can strut around letting everyone know you are better than them - if they don’t live Jesus’s and consume religious dogma the same way that you do.

END2301232223

Lol, once again, we see the reasoning for the argument.

You could care less if it, the fetus is a human being or not, this is just your way of feeling all superior to Christian’s and their belief in a superior being!

I ain’t one, so I could give one single rip about your animosity toward them.

The first twelve hours? Laughable dude, complete silliness.

HeyNorm230121-#6,856 • Knowledge of the date of conception is required, by you, so that enforcement of the humans civil rights can be properly administered.

1674544312831.png
NFBW230123-#6,864 • For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell. IS IT A CHILD?
^^
HeyNorm220123-#6,872 The first twelve hours? Laughable dude, complete silliness.

NFBW: I say the first 12 hours is nobody’s business because the living human organism pictured above has no legal rights and civilized society has no duty or moral obligation to protect a one-cell living human organism from the 30 trillion cell woman keeping it alive. What say you HeyNorm. Do you have a duty to protect a one cell human being as shown during its first 12 hours of life.?

END2301240210

HeyNorm230121-#6,856 • Knowledge of the date of conception is required, by you, so that enforcement of the humans civil rights can be properly administered.

View attachment 750289
NFBW230123-#6,864 • For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell. IS IT A CHILD?
^^
HeyNorm220123-#6,872 The first twelve hours? Laughable dude, complete silliness.

NFBW: I say the first 12 hours is nobody’s business because the living human organism pictured above has no legal rights and civilized society has no duty or moral obligation to protect a one-cell living human organism from the 30 trillion cell woman keeping it alive. What say you HeyNorm. Do you have a duty to protect a one cell human being as shown during its first 12 hours of life.?

END2301240210

Hey, is this when you think the clock toward 24 weeks should begin?

Will the woman that you want to report her intercourse to the local 👮‍♂️ say, intercourse happens at midnight, but don’t start the clock till noon or so?

" Worms "

* Shit Stain Psychopaths *

* ^^^^^ Simpleton says What?*
I doubt you meet the live birth requirement.
You seem to believe in miracles. One minute the fetus is no more important than a door knob, then maybe miraculously, it becomes a human being.
You crack me up!
Without sentience there is not cognitive objection and there is not a valid basis for empathy by which to represent a fetus by proxy ; and just because you want to cry like a little girl because your bully big brother disarticulated your baby doll does not mean the doll has feelings .

Abortion of a zygote , or embryo , or fetus , " without cause " occurs well before the onset of sentience and when it does occur during those periods of development it is " with cause " .

Your childish petty games of blur the lines are old and indicative of degenerate , reprobate , traitor to us republic whom detests individual liberty and relishes their own superiority to dictate morality for a supposed deity that figuratively kills everything that lives .

Rather than letting others deal with fetal abnormalities that would affect them and let individuals decide best for themselves whichever is best for themselves , you are a despicable individual without either compassion or understanding , much as the freak farm circus horror clown vying for weirdos sensationalism and hearty mockery to feel superior about themselves while exacting as much haughty cruelty as you can muster .

A simpleton neophyte is about as far as you have matured .

HeyNorm230123-#6,872 HeyNorm • Lol, once again, we see the reasoning for the argument. •••• You could care less if it, the fetus is a human being or not, and this is just your way of feeling all superior to Christian’s and their belief in a superior being! •••• I ain’t one, so I could give one single rip about your animosity toward them. ••••

NFBW: I am a Christian - A Jeffersonian rational theist Christian if you know what that means. I love the majority of American Catholics who vote Democrat. I am thankful for the Jesus and BLM Black church community for its major contribution to Saving American Democracy from MAGA attack since 2015 when the racist rich anti-Jesus bastard rode down the elevator demanding to see the first black President’s birth certificate to draw attention to big donors and the white Christian mob of voters to his run for POTUS. I love every Christian who loves the Beatitudes of a man named Jesus
as Rye Catcher has been so kind to post them here so often:

Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 24 January 1814 “in the New testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. it is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.“ TJ-14JAN24-dunghills Founders Online: Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 24 January 1814
PR200115-#188 #Porter Rockwell • If you had read this thread, I proved, unequivocally, that Jefferson was a Christian.”
^^
NFBW200115-#192 • No. You watered down the meaning of being a Christian so low that even I am a Christian by your definition

RC201224-#7 Rye Catcher “Pence's claim that he is a Christian is a damn lie:
••••
THE EIGHT BEATITUDES OF JESUS "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
••••
Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
••••
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
••••
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
••••
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
••••
Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall
see God.
••••
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
••••
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the
kingdom of heaven."
••••
Gospel of Matthew 5:3-10
••••
No true Christian would follow the creed of Trumpism, to wit: I'VE GOT MINE, FUCK THE REST OF YOU!

END2301240804

Last edited:
" Worms "

* Shit Stain Psychopaths *

Without sentience there is not cognitive objection and there is not a valid basis for empathy by which to represent a fetus by proxy ; and just because you want to cry like a little girl because your bully big brother disarticulated your baby doll does not mean the doll has feelings .

Abortion of a zygote , or embryo , or fetus , " without cause " occurs well before the onset of sentience and when it does occur during those periods of development it is " with cause " .

Your childish petty games of blur the lines are old and indicative of degenerate , reprobate , traitor to us republic whom detests individual liberty and relishes their own superiority to dictate morality for a supposed deity that figuratively kills everything that lives .

Rather than letting others deal with fetal abnormalities that would affect them and let individuals decide best for themselves whichever is best for themselves , you are a despicable individual without either compassion or understanding , much as the freak farm circus horror clown vying for weirdos sensationalism and hearty mockery to feel superior about themselves while exacting as much haughty cruelty as you can muster .

A simpleton neophyte is about as far as you have matured .

Just admit it, I’ve destroyed all your arguments, most of my posts, using far less bandwidth than your word salad posts.

Cracks me up.

Now, why is a 8+ gestated fetus not similarly situated to a newborn?

Then, because they are, why is a 7.5 month gestated fetus not similarly situated to the 8 month gestated fetus?

Fstein230124-#459 Frankenstein
Nice try, once the egg is fertilized dna transfer has taken place. That is now part of two people.

NFBW: This living human organism exists for 12 hours. What is it?

1674606616431.png

I know all about the DNA going on in that graphic. Just the same, It is a living human organism in the first 12 hours of development. I do not see a baby, child or a person in an object that has DNA but has no brain. What do you see?

END2391242000

Fstein230124-#459 Frankenstein
Nice try, once the egg is fertilized dna transfer has taken place. That is now part of two people.

NFBW: This living human organism exists for 12 hours. What is it?

View attachment 750499
I know all about the DNA going on in that graphic. Just the same, It is a living human organism in the first 12 hours of development. I do not see a baby, child or a person in an object that has DNA but has no brain. What do you see?

END2391242000

And some folks never saw humans working in the cotton fields.

And some folks never saw humans working in the cotton fields.
NFBW: Nobody has seen an unborn not viable human organism working in the cotton fields that looks like this because it never ever never ever happened or could happen:

1674611895437.png

END2301242058

Forum List

Back