Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

" Made In The Image Of Gawd With An Asshole "

* Wants More Freaks For The Farm *

Yes, and slave owners had drawing of their n****rs looking like apes to dehumanize them as well. And I suppose one or two indeed might have resembled one, but, for the most part, most were normal.
The extent you barbarians will go will never cease to amaze me.
Listen to the apex predator babble on about how sanctimonious it is , and if you claimed to follow jainism , at least your assertions might not be hypocritical .

3-Figure1-1.png

" Made In The Image Of Gawd With An Asshole "

* Wants More Freaks For The Farm *

Listen to the apex predator babble on about how sanctimonious it is , and if you claimed to follow jainism , at least your assertions might not be hypocritical .

3-Figure1-1.png

Defectives were the target in Nazi Germany as well.

Missouri’s law regulating abortions begins with, “In recognition that Almighty God is the author of life ... it is the intention of the General Assembly to defend the right to life of all humans, born and unborn.”

ding221121-#5,715 ding “Abortion is a human rights issue. Not a religious issue”

NFBW: Looks like Christian religion is involved in Missouri’s abortion ban when it start’s with “In recognition that Almighty God is the author of life ... it is the intention of the General Assembly to defend the right to life of all humans, born and unborn.”
Do you have a problem with Missouri's abortion ban being worded in such a way ??

" Go Cry About Suffering To Your Gawd "

* Sponsors Annual Freak Parades *

Defectives were the target in Nazi Germany as well.
And yet , a standard of birth is required for equal protection with a citizen and abortions " with cause " are real and the option to terminate rests with an individual and is not to be dictated by a state or a bunch of horror clown weirdos .

719mp4TiAvL.jpg

" Go Cry About Suffering To Your Gawd "

* Sponsors Annual Freak Parades *

And yet , a standard of birth is required for equal protection with a citizen and abortions " with cause " are real and the option to terminate rests with an individual and is not to be dictated by a state or a bunch of horror clown weirdos .

719mp4TiAvL.jpg
There have been 64,000,000 million abortion since Roe v Wade. Better show them all, or your just being what Nazis have always been. Extreme bigots.

Next up on your list, destruction of mothers who produce the defective? Right?

" Scapegoat Shadow Puppets "

* Pathetic Retort From Sanctimonious Horror Clowns *

There have been 64,000,000 million abortion since Roe v Wade. Better show them all, or your just being what Nazis have always been. Extreme bigots.

Next up on your list, destruction of mothers who produce the defective? Right?
Oh , so now it is all abortions , including those within a developmental period of " without cause " and during a developmental period " with cause " that are " with cause " .

The intent of your 24 weeks bullshit has already been anticipated and now all you are left with is fake news hubris .

The hue mammon damned dirty ape apex predator is an over populated glutton .

images

" Scapegoat Shadow Puppets "

* Pathetic Retort From Sanctimonious Horror Clowns *

Oh , so now it is all abortions , including those within a developmental period of " without cause " and during a developmental period " with cause " that are " with cause " .

The intent of your bullshit has already been anticipated and now all you are left with is fake news hubris .

The hue mammon damned dirty ape apex predator is an over populated glutton .

images

I bet you go up and slap parents of Down syndrome children, don’t you?

" Live And Let Live And None Of My Business "

* Thinks Ad Hominem Projection And Misdirection Hubris Replaces Cogent Debate *

I bet you go up and slap parents of Down syndrome children, don’t you?
You keep levying idiotic notions that are not consistent with the principles introduced for non violence and for individualism and of us constitution .

Although , either largely disingenuous or possibly lacking in an acuity , you continue to demonstrate a lack of ability to pay attention to conditional statements and details .

0ccff7ac87ea1954e8099f5bb7cd563a25b0e8c4.jpg

" Live And Let Live And None Of My Business "

* Thinks Ad Hominem Projection And Misdirection Hubris Replaces Cogent Debate *

You keep levying idiotic notions that are not consistent with the principles introduced for non violence and for individualism and of us constitution .

Although , either largely disingenuous or possibly lacking in an acuity , you continue to demonstrate a lack of ability to pay attention to conditional statements and details .

0ccff7ac87ea1954e8099f5bb7cd563a25b0e8c4.jpg
Just the fact Jack

64,000,000 abortions since Roe v Wade. And you show a few defectives?

Let’s look at the perfectly healthy ones torn apart while still alive and body parts sold to the highest bidder.

Nah, reality suck for snowflakes.

Just the fact Jack

Let’s look at the perfectly healthy ones torn apart while still alive and body parts sold to the highest bidder.

It's their tactics used, but very fast these days, all their tactics are being outed and knocked down.

" Blubbering Like A Whiny Bitch "

* Boo Hoo No Skin Off Mine Or Your Nose *

Just the fact Jack

How may elective abortions have affected you , " without cause " when " without cause " are reasonable , or " with cause " when " with cause " is reasonable ?

And yet , not a dent in the gluttonous over population of the apex predator hue mammon damned dirty ape .

Pro-choice republican for abortion and capital punishment here , fighting traitors to us republic , whether an enemy foreign or domestic .

images

Description:

Birth Defects are Common, Costly, and Critical
Birth defects are common

Every 4 1/2 minutes, a baby is born wit
h a birth defect in the United States. Birth defects affect 1 in every 33 babies born in the United States each year. That translates into about 120,000 babies.
Birth defects are costly
Each year, total hospital costs for U.S. children and adults with birth defects exceed $2.6 billion, not including outpatient care or many provider charges.
Birth defects are critical
Birth defects cause 1 in every 5 deaths during the first year of life. Birth defects are critical conditions that can cause lifelong challenges.
Birth defects affect us all.
What effect will you have on birth defects?

" Short On Consideration Of The Facts "

* Nice Try But In Your Face *

It's their tactics used, but very fast these days, all their tactics are being outed and knocked down.
So you would rather force a woman to carry to term and go through the risk of inducing labor or c-section to satisfy some idiotic notion of virtue ; wow , that sounds like some to the most idiotic medical advise anyone could propose .

s082007-2_original.jpg

Tell us cowboy , what do you do with calves born with deformities ?

Last edited:
" Fabricating Virtue Where None Exists "

* Shit Talkers *

Look at these two mentally deformed wicked invalids calling for the disabled to be culled.
Careful what you wish for, boys.
Seems the witless trolls are too illiterate to make a distinction between what government dictates and what individuals choose for themselves .

556vzcgn2gt71.jpg

NFBW230121-#6,817 • Addressing the Jesus Police regulating menstruation
^
^
electra221006-#92 elektra • “Viability? All babies are viable if you do not abort them”

electra221006-#100 “…. stop the barbaric procedure of removing life from where life grows, inside the womb, which deserves more protections than anything else in this world.”
^
^
NFBW221006-#101 So to have a Jesus police state protect the “life” inside every uterus where life grows / do you white Christian Jesus do-gooders with high tech innovations, implant chips in girls 10 and up to monitor menstrual cycles ? Then, if a fertile female misses a period, you get a search warrant to go in and inspect the uterus to see what is going on? •••• Or is what happens in a uterus a private matter / and we need to keep the Christian National state JESUS POLICE out
^
^
HeyNorm230121-#6,818 Hey, your the one putting a certain number of weeks on the viability question and want women to register the day they had intercourse as to not break the law. Right? •••• Why do you hate women?

NFBW: Do you, Mr, Masculinity Morality Police sans vagina HeyNorm support and vote for Republican religious lawmakers and governors who pass and sign into laws forcing all women who become pregnant to have a mandatory government required invasive medical procedure called a transvaginal ultrasound, which involves the insertion of an ultrasound wand into the vagina, that is being made mandatory by so-called "pro-life" activists I call Jesus Morality Policeeirj.

YES or No ?????

If you do, would you support an equally invasive procedure on the sperm donor such as inserting a probe up your ass to find out if your brain is directly connected to your ass.

NFBW: Do you, Mr, Masculinity Morality Police sans uterus HeyNorm Do you support taxpayer funding of privacy invading clinics such as Prestonwood in Texas???????

NFBW|ultrasound NFBWprivacy “Ashley had gone to Prestonwood in hopes of getting an ultrasound and information about abortion. She has a medical condition that puts her at high risk of an ectopic pregnancy, in which a fertilized egg implants outside the uterus. An egg cannot survive the condition, which can also threaten the life of the pregnant person.​
But Ashley says the Prestonwood counselor told her, falsely, that she could carry an ectopic pregnancy to term if she was “careful,” and urged her to delay a decision to terminate the pregnancy. “I said, ‘OK, so you want me to wait until it becomes illegal for me to get an abortion?’” Ashley recalls, referring to a recent Texas law that bans abortions after roughly six weeks of pregnancy. After leaving the center, Ashley broke down in tears in her car. A Prestonwood spokesperson told TIME that it “abides by all relevant laws and regulations,” respects client privacy, and prioritizes “the health of both mother and child.” •••• Ashley was later able to see a doctor and terminate her pregnancy within the time period that Texas law still allows. But her visit to Prestonwood haunted her. In her interactions with the center, both over the phone and in person, she had unknowingly provided a ream of personal information to a religious anti-abortion group. She began to wonder what they would do with that data. “They scanned my ID. They know where I live, they know my name, they have my f-cking license number. It felt like a completely different violation.” •••• Small, locally operated pregnancy centers first cropped up in the 1960s, as mostly Catholic groups looked to prevent abortion by offering mothers counseling and social-service referrals. After the Supreme Court established a constitutional right to abortion in 1973, larger groups, including evangelical activists, joined the so-called “pregnancy help movement,” according to the Charlotte Lozier Institute, an anti-abortion think tank associated with Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America.​

END2301211057

Hey, you’re the one putting a certain number of weeks on the viability question and want women to register the day they had intercourse as to not break the law. Right?
Show the forum where actual post where you took it to mean I want women to register the day they have intercourse. If you cannot produce it we all must rightfully perceive that you are indeed lying about me.

" Blubbering Like A Whiny Bitch "

* Boo Hoo No Skin Off Mine Or Your Nose *

How may elective abortions have affected you , " without cause " when " without cause " are reasonable , or " with cause " when " with cause " is reasonable ?

And yet , not a dent in the gluttonous over population of the apex predator hue mammon damned dirty ape .

Pro-choice republican for abortion and capital punishment here , fighting traitors to us republic , whether an enemy foreign or domestic .

images

Description:

Birth Defects are Common, Costly, and Critical
Birth defects are common

Every 4 1/2 minutes, a baby is born wit
h a birth defect in the United States. Birth defects affect 1 in every 33 babies born in the United States each year. That translates into about 120,000 babies.
Birth defects are costly
Each year, total hospital costs for U.S. children and adults with birth defects exceed $2.6 billion, not including outpatient care or many provider charges.
Birth defects are critical
Birth defects cause 1 in every 5 deaths during the first year of life. Birth defects are critical conditions that can cause lifelong challenges.
Birth defects affect us all.
What effect will you have on birth defects?

That butcher looks quite pleased. You?

Show the forum where actual post where you took it to mean I want women to register the day they have intercourse. If you cannot produce it we all must rightfully perceive that you are indeed lying about me.

It would be the only was to assure the EXACT age of the fetus. One day off, and it’s murder,right?

" Short On Consideration Of The Facts "

* Nice Try But In Your Face *

So you would rather force a woman to carry to term and go through the risk of inducing labor or c-section to satisfy some idiotic notion of virtue ; wow , that sounds like some to the most idiotic medical advise anyone could propose .

s082007-2_original.jpg

Tell us cowboy , what do you do with calves born with deformities ?

WOW, see that everyone! Now their no better than cattle!

Nazis indeed do still exist!

Forum List

Back