Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

All my arguments recognize that the fetus is human, so you are a liar, and that’s what makes you a political hack.

Slaveowners were ignorant, if they believe that blacks were Subhumans, but your analogy is associated with slaveowners perceptions of viable humans who have passed the development stage known as being born. So unless you provide me with a record that not viable fetuses were working in the cotton fields as slaves, your argument has no viability at all.
Humans have rights, property can be disposed of by the owner of said property.

We have two sets of laws, one related to human beings, the other to property, none allows property to be made the responsibility of another without the others consent, and human beings cannot be destroyed because they are inconvenient.

I get you want it both ways, but you can’t.

You either argue it’s property, or a Human being. Can’t be both or you argue as did the slave owner did.

You either argue it’s property, or a Human being.
NFBW: I have never argued that a fetus is property. Go back and read all my posts. A fetus is human. It is a living human organism in an early stage of development according to scientists.

END2301261405

NFBW: I have never argued that a fetus is property. Go back and read all my posts. A fetus is human. It is a living human organism in an early stage of development according to scientists.

END2301261405

And thus, can only be destroyed after being duly adjudicated by a judge and a jury after being charged with a capital crime.

Thanks for clearing that up.

And thus, can only be destroyed after being duly adjudicated by a judge and a jury after being charged with a capital crime.
NFBW: We are talking about a human that is inside another human. We are not talking about a human that is outside of another human.

Humans who are inside of other humans do not have rights that are equal to humans who are outside of other humans.

A human who is not inside of another human has a right to privacy when she finds her self with a human inside of her. Is it clear now?

END2301261534

NFBW: We are talking about a human that is inside another human. We are not talking about a human that is outside of another human.

Humans who are inside of other humans do not have rights that are equal to humans who are outside of other humans.

A human who is not inside of another human has a right to privacy when she finds her self with a human inside of her. Is it clear now?

END2301261534
Very clear. A human who is black does not have the right to privacy or the right to live because he did not develop the same as the superior white man. Hey, whatever floats your boat dude.

So the fetus and the black man have the same rights as a goldfish or a doorknob.

Anyway you look at it, it look bad…….

Very clear. A human who is black does not have the right to privacy or the right to live because he did not develop the same as the superior white man.
NFBW: I vote for the party that supports Black Lives Matter. AND the reality that is above and beyond your Intellectual capability is that my argument holds the self-evident truth that a human who is black, who is not living inside of another human because he has been separated from his mother physically at birth, just like we white people have done, has a right to privacy and a right to life equal to all races on earth.

NFBW2301261640

NFBW: I vote for the party that supports Black Lives Matter. AND the reality that is above and beyond your Intellectual capability is that my argument holds the self-evident truth that a human who is black, who is not living inside of another human because he has been separated from his mother physically at birth, just like we white people have done, has a right to privacy and a right to life equal to all races on earth.

NFBW2301261640

And a black man must be inferior because he didn’t come from a white woman.

You folks don’t get it. You can’t think like another human has inferior rights, and claim a non slave owner mentality.

Sad really, you can convince yourself of anything

NFBW230123-#6,864 the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of nearly every lib-hater
View attachment 750227
NFBW; For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell. IS IT A CHILD?
^^
beagle9230123-#6,870 Look, you can play your games till the sun goes down, but the bottom line is either we conduct ourselves as a civilized people or we act like an uncivilized people. What has since been found going on was uncivilized activities, so it began tugging at people's heart's and concious to correct the idiocy and deplorable nastiness that was found going on, but of course the leftist jumped straight into action trying to defend the nastiness.

NFBW: When I look at the objects in the graphic above I reference the most scientific laymen’s language in our highly civilized world to say that I see it as a living human organism. That means I do not dehumanize that living human organism.

You on the other hand see the object in
The graphic as a baby needing to be given autonomy over his or her mother. To me when you religious fanatics say stuff like that I am quite certain that you are a religious authoritarian beagle9 with an agenda to drive America back to the medieval Christianity and monarchy alliance that Washington Adams Jefferson and Madison abhorred and rejected so you can strut around letting everyone know you are better than them - if they don’t live Jesus’s and consume religious dogma the same way that you do.

END2301232223
You are so full of it that it ain't even funny, but wait yes it is funny because you are a flaming liberal from hell trying to tell someone else the skinny on something, and of course it's something that you have no idea what you are attempting to conclude as a solution, otherwise without being a total hack on these matter's ...lol

NFBW230126-#6,908 “every human who is not living inside another human has a right to life”
^^
beagle9230126-#6,911 beagle9 • Human's living inside another human being also have a right to his or her life.

NFBW: Do you believe the one-cell individual being’s life depicted below is equal to and more precious than the thirty trillion cell woman who must assume the risk of giving birth to a child when she finds out it is there …. Just between the woman and this object

1674781535160.png

If you ever had to choose which one to save from dying as a result of complications in pregnancy - which one do you choose?

END2301242018

NFBW230126-#6,908 “every human who is not living inside another human has a right to life”
^^
beagle9230126-#6,911 beagle9 • Human's living inside another human being also have a right to his or her life.

NFBW: Do you believe the one-cell individual being’s life depicted below is equal to and more precious than the thirty trillion cell woman who must assume the risk of giving birth to a child when she finds out it is there …. Just between the woman and this object

View attachment 751132

If you ever had to choose which one to save from dying as a result of complications in pregnancy - which one do you choose?

END2301242018
Did that tadpole just crawl up the leg…….

AND ATTACK!

If not, then yes it does

This guy must think there are sperm gangs wondering the streets!

^^

View attachment 751132

END2301242018
Conflating the issue again I see... No one expects a woman's life to be put in danger because of a situation concerning her pregnancy not going as a healthy pregnancy should go. You know that's not what is being discussed here, but you are running out of options to justify abortions, so this is where you ended up.

NFBW230123-#6,864 • the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of nearly every lib-hater
View attachment 750227
NFBW230123-#6,864 • For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell. IS IT A CHILD?
^^
beagle9230123-#6,870 Look, you can play your games till the sun goes down, but the bottom line is either we conduct ourselves as a civilized people or we act like an uncivilized people.
^^
NFBW230123-#6,871 When I look at the objects in the graphic above I reference the most scientific laymen’s language in our highly civilized world to say that I see it as a living human organism. •••• You on the other hand see the object in the graphic as a baby needing to be given autonomy over his or her mother.
^^
beagle9230126-#6,910 you are a flaming liberal from hell

NFBW: So tell me beagle9 do you blame the demise of civilization on a confessed fiscal conservative as stated by Papageorgio that I agree with 100 percent.

PapaG221024-#397 “I am a fiscal conservative and a social moderate, I have stated it many times and I am against abortion, it is a wrong decision and women should be told tne mental and physical aspects so they can make an informed decision, but I can’t decide what other people do with their lives, that is between them and their god.”

NFBW: And beagle9 please read the following set of posts involving a poster who loves and believes in Jesus as much as I believe you do. It’s eagle1462010 :

eagle14140621-#31 “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

dblack said: Do you have an opinion on the matter? Would you vote for, or against, such a law in your state?
^^
eagle14220515-#3,399 I agree with a compromise down to 15 weeks. •••• •••• If you self abort here after 15 weeks enjoy prison.

NFBW: This is deep beagle9 so I want you to focus above lib-hate.

Roe v Wade was a compromise that eagle1462010 referred to in his important post-3399. Eagle14 is ok with legal abortion until 15 weeks. Roe v Wade is 28 weeks. I am supportive of a 24 week limit on elective abortion.

So the questions I hope you will think about go like this:

Are Papageorgio and eagle1462010 barbarians for their belief in legal abortion?

Do the nine weeks separating me from #eagle14 make him a good Christian American patriot and me a Barbarian liberal from hell ruthlessly hellbent on destroying civilization by killing unborn babies beteeen 15 and 24 weeks of pregnancy.

END2301270024

Last edited:
Whitehall230125-#7 • The Catholic Church is historically pro-life but it has no political power. Why is it targeted? The insanity and hatred on the left holds no bounds.

NFBW: The Catholic Church in America has a majority of believers who vote Democrat and are pro-choice and support reproductive rights as well as many left of center social and cultural issues. Biden and Pelosi are Catholic in case you do not know.

But your comment whitehall about the Catholic Church having no political power on abortion rights is ludicrous because Dobbs was only made possible when the Biblical God of the desert revealed religions favored Trump in 2016 to win the presidential nomination and presidency. Then Trump appointed three anti-abortion Catholics to the Supreme Court of the Christian Nation where they joined three Catholics already there to throw out fifty years of precedence which was very pleasing to the fundamentalist wing of the Catholic Church and the much larger crowd of white Protestant Evangelical Christian nationalists.

The Catholic Church is deeply entrenched and wields unchallengeable political power in the Supreme Court - just the facts.

END2301270141

Whitehall230125-#7 • The Catholic Church is historically pro-life but it has no political power. Why is it targeted? The insanity and hatred on the left holds no bounds.

NFBW: The Catholic Church in America has a majority of believers who vote Democrat and are pro-choice and support reproductive rights as well as many left of center social and cultural issues. Biden and Pelosi are Catholic in case you do not know.

But your comment whitehall about the Catholic Church having no political power on abortion rights is ludicrous because Dobbs was only made possible when the Biblical God of the desert revealed religions favored Trump in 2016 to win the presidential nomination and presidency. Then Trump appointed three anti-abortion Catholics to the Supreme Court of the Christian Nation where they joined three Catholics already there to throw out fifty years of precedence which was very pleasing to the fundamentalist wing of the Catholic Church and the much larger crowd of white Protestant Evangelical Christian nationalists.

The Catholic Church is deeply entrenched and wields unchallengeable political power in the Supreme Court - just the facts.

END2301270141

^^^^^ references human life, but by his very definition, describes it as property?

Eugenic followers do the same.

^^^^^ references human life, but by his very definition, describes it as property?
NFBW: I have successfully reduced HeyNorm to blatant lying as a means to dismiss the reality and truth that he hath no defense of his support of the Catholics-driven Dobbs decision to allow voters in white Christian dominated states to become slave masters and owners of pregnant women’s bodies by forcing women to become slaves to state sponsored human reproduction mandates by eliminating freedom of the choice to not carry a pregnancy to full term to satisfy the white Christian owners of every human conception on what they consider to be their plantation - The United States of America - The land of the free unless you menstruate every month and happen to get pregnant.

I have never referred to a fetus as property.

A fetus is part of the human lifespan continuum of every human being that has been conceived in nature.

NFBW230122-#429 • I am a pro-choice poster who believes with certainty that: …………… every human being’s life from the mysterious exact moment of conception to the mysterious exact moment of death is a continuum……….. conception and death are boundary markers that differentiates each of ‘we that became a viable human being from one another.

Last edited:
NFBW: I have successfully reduced HeyNorm to blatant lying as a means to dismiss the reality and truth that he hath no defense of his support of the Catholics-driven Dobbs decision to allow voters in white Christian dominated states to become slave masters and owners of pregnant women’s bodies by forcing women to become slaves to state sponsored human reproduction mandates by eliminating freedom of the choice to not carry a pregnancy to full term to satisfy the white Christian owners of every human conception on what they consider to be their plantation - The United States of America - The land of the free unless you menstruate every month and happen to get pregnant.

I have never referred to a fetus as property.

A fetus is part of the human lifespan continuum of every human being that has been conceived in nature.

NFBW230122-#429 • I am a pro-choice poster who believes with certainty that: …………… every human being’s life from the mysterious exact moment of conception to the mysterious exact moment of death is a continuum……….. conception and death are boundary markers that differentiates each of ‘we that became a viable human being from one another.

Except pre birth, then, as you’ve described multiple times, it has no more rights than a doorknob, which is property not a human being.

Forum List

Back