Abortion should be banned in the United States

There is not a single thing in this quoted post from you that constitutes rebuttal - which in this case would be you trying to rebut factual reality - or a salient, coherent reply to anything I said.

Accordingly, my reply to your collective wet fart noises is not even mocking laughter, just a sigh. And then a yawn.

NFBW: the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of lib-hater extremist extraordinaire CarsomyrPlusSix

th.jpeg

NFBW: For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell.
You're an extremist kook.

NFBW: Tell us Rye Catcher what do you think the above photo is depicting?

(a) a child with same rights as mother
(b) a living human organism with rights only through its mother
(c) a baby with same rights as it’s mother

and do you think the following quote from CarsomyrPlusSix is extreme????

Cplus6220825-#20 • Democrats are a child sacrifice death cult.

END2301231729

You're an extremist kook.
Thank you for supporting Jesus and the Christian Ideology. No Republican Pol can claim to be a Patriot nor a Christian or a Jew. The hypocrisy of the right wing Republican base is focused on the money changers, and those whose greed and lack of empathy rings loud and clear in the halls of Congress, and in the posts on this message board. RC210306-#93

NFBW: Four rational theists; Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Adam’s, George Washington, plus two Protestant Christians; Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama plus one Catholic; Joe Biden plus maybe an atheist ? Abraham Lincoln must be loving you for saying that.

END2301240617

Succinctly stated, the reality is that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is no more a person than an acorn is an oak tree, and Americans' support personal freedom over bureaucratic dictate ordering them to believe otherwise.

View attachment 750034
(NOT TO SCALE)
And a black man was thought to be no better than a mule.

So is that why are you vote with the anti-abortion white grievance party because it’s the Democrats since the 60s who push the idea that Black people deserve chances for opportunity in America the same as white Christian Americans. Since you’re not a Christian, you have no reason to be anti-abortion prior to viability of the fetus. All your arguments I’ve seen are just boiler plate propaganda religious fanatic, BS.

So is that why are you vote with the anti-abortion white grievance party because it’s the Democrats since the 60s who push the idea that Black people deserve chances for opportunity in America the same as white Christian Americans. Since you’re not a Christian, you have no reason to be anti-abortion prior to viability of the fetus. All your arguments I’ve seen are just boiler plate propaganda religious fanatic, BS.
And all I’ve seen of yours is anti Christian, arguments that reflect the same thought process of that of a slave owner

And all I’ve seen of yours is anti Christian, arguments that reflect the same thought process of that of a slave owner
I am not, anti-Christian, and according to my posts, and my conversations with some Christians here, I am a Christian. So it’s time you STFU about me being anti-Christian. I love the majority of Catholics who vote for Democrats and in case you didn’t know it Catholics are Christians, I love Jewish Americans many of whom believe that life begins at first breath. That’s their religion. Judaism is the foundation of Christianity as Jesus was a Jew, so I think it’s fair to assume that Jesus believed life began at first breath as mankind began according to the Judeo Christian religion when God breathes life into Adams nostrils. You on the other hand think Jews are barbarians. So you need to STFU, when the subject of religion arises when discussing the reproductive rights of American women that you want the government to deny.

And your slavery argument is more ridiculous and absurd then your religious anti-abortion argument

... and women were regarded as property in matters that included reproductive freedom.

The authoritarian zealots who insist that "Abortion should be banned in the United States" are not about to dictate to the overwhelming majority of decent folks.

There are few locales (shown in red) that surrender to their dogmatic dictate, and they are not advanced, freedom-loving nations.

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 11.19.49 AM.png
everyone

... and women were regarded as property in matters that included reproductive freedom.

The authoritarian zealots who insist that "Abortion should be banned in the United States" are not about to dictate to the overwhelming majority of decent folks.

There are few locales that surrender to their dogmatic dictate, and they are not advanced, freedom-loving nations.

everyone
Rape is a crime

And civil rights are not up to the dictates of polls or the majority vote. If it were, same sex couples, even though they are similarly situated to opposite sex couples, would have never been allowed the right to marry.

So once again, why is a 8 month gestated fetus not similarly situated to a newborn?

I am not, anti-Christian, and according to my posts, and my conversations with some Christians here, I am a Christian. So it’s time you STFU about me being anti-Christian. I love the majority of Catholics who vote for Democrats and in case you didn’t know it Catholics are Christians, I love Jewish Americans many of whom believe that life begins at first breath. That’s their religion. Judaism is the foundation of Christianity as Jesus was a Jew, so I think it’s fair to assume that Jesus believed life began at first breath as mankind began according to the Judeo Christian religion when God breathes life into Adams nostrils. You on the other hand think Jews are barbarians. So you need to STFU, when the subject of religion arises when discussing the reproductive rights of American women that you want the government to deny.

And your slavery argument is more ridiculous and absurd then your religious anti-abortion argument

Then why is a 8 month gestated fetus not similarly situated to a newborn?

Then why is a 8 month gestated fetus not similarly situated to a newborn?
NFBW: on the matter of viability, an eight month, gestated fetus is similarly situated to a newborn. What don’t you understand after all the explanation that following a 23 week fetus ‘s conception day, we can use that period to set an established legal marker for when the mother gives up her right of privacy to society, because the 24 week fetus has potential to be viable, and according to English common law, that we all go by, that precedent has been sent for centuries of judicial common law practice

Last edited:
Rape is a crime

And civil rights are not up to the dictates of polls or the majority vote. If it were, same sex couples, even though they are similarly situated to opposite sex couples, would have never been allowed the right to marry.

So once again, why is a 8 month gestated fetus not similarly situated to a newborn?
You can contrive whatever pretexts to support the thesis "Abortion should be banned in the United States" you need to.

The very rare abortion at eight months of gestation is only performed under tragic circumstances, a threat to the life of the mother and/or a serious fetal abnormality.

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 11.46.38 AM.png

Freedom-loving nations will not surrender to authoritarian tyranny.

NFBW: on the matter of viability, an eight month, gestated fetus is similarly situated to a newborn. What don’t you understand after all the explanation that following a 23 week fetus ‘s conception day, we can use that period to set an established legal marker for when the mother gives up her right of privacy to society, because the 24 week fetus has potential to be viable, and according to English common law, that we all go by, that precedent has been sent for centuries of judicial common law practice

Oh, the legal marker for the granting of civil rights has already been established.

So if a fetus is due protected status at 24 weeks, then why is a 23 week fetus so remarkably different than a 24 week. They appear “similarly situated “.

dear OP,

unless you vote for those who would raise taxes to feed, clothe, educate, house, & provide medical care for all those forced into gestation & birthed ... then you are not pro 'life'. all you are is a
pro birth hypocrite; & there's a bigley difference in the two definitions.

sincerly, playtime.

ps ( there are almost 1/2 million unwanted post born children in the foster care system... how many have you taken in? )
Screw you how about people be responsible and not get pregnant, we know what causes it.

Freedom-loving nations will
not
surrender to authoritarian tyranny.
Gosh, I hope that’s true. The United States theoretically does love freedom, as outlined in its Declaration of Independence, which unequivocally affirms human rights like the right to life, no matter what authoritarian bigoted pieces of rotten garbage like you say.

Republicans know just how unpopular your opinion is. In Michigan Prop 3 is do you want abortion legal in the state or not? Yes or no. Republicans don't have the balls to say that in their adds so you know what their commercials are saying about prop 3? Vote NO on prop 3 because..."it's too confusing".

They can't even be honest. All the pro lifers are going to hell. Thou shall not lie. LOL
If Abortion is popular it's because of evil people like yourself diminishing the morals in this country right into the gutter. Again don't want to argue about child murder don't get pregnant.

NFBW: the sperm-in-egg-is-child logical fallacy of lib-hater extremist extraordinaire CarsomyrPlusSix

View attachment 750069

NFBW: For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell.

NFBW: Tell us Rye Catcher what do you think the above photo is depicting?

(a) a child with same rights as mother
(b) a living human organism with rights only through its mother
(c) a baby with same rights as it’s mother

and do you think the following quote from CarsomyrPlusSix is extreme????

Cplus6220825-#20 • Democrats are a child sacrifice death cult.

END2301231729
Nice try, once the egg is fertilized dna transfer has taken place. That is now part of two people. Why do fathers get no say in abortion it's their child too, she carries it carries no weight, because that is just the science of reproduction.

They appear “similarly situated “.
So you think they only “appear”
similarly situated.

It’s not too hard to figure out that if you remove the 23 week fetus from the life-support that the mother gives it, it will die because there’s not much modern medical science can do to save it. The 24 week fetus has better odds and that’s it. It’s not a biological timetable trying figure out when each individual thousands of fetuses are developing in the womb actually has developed far enough to live outside the womb. It is a legal timeline to set to regulate abortion clinics because if a woman has not made up her mind whether she wants to terminate her pregnancy or not by 24 weeks society says you’ve had enough time. She cannot get an abortion on demand in my opinion after 23 weeks because she had plenty of time. Most abortions on demand by the rightful person who can demand it because it’s none of your business what goes on inside a woman’s body. However, reasonable people, and a rational society, the civilized society that we all live in have an interest in protecting a fetus that has developed to the time the approximate time, based on science and survivability of actual premature births, so we set it at 24 weeks moved forward from 28 weeks that Roe v. Wade set 50 years ago.

Jewish people who believe life does not begin until first breath have not had a problem with a 28 week end of privacy for the woman. That’s because they like every other woman decides usually by the 12th to 14th week. There is no way that a fetus will survive outside the womb on its own, and with medical advanced care, so leave these women alone it’s none of your business. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you a control freak or what? Do you hate women? What is your problem since you’re not a Christian who believes God creates life at conception. Even Catholics who believe that know it’s none of their business and if it’s a sin to get an abortion, they don’t get one.
You could do that too, but I suspect you only care about the rights of a living human
not viable organism so you can demonize and dehumanized liberals and Democrats just like CarsomyrPlusSix - one of the most vile human beings on this message board.

Forum List

Back