Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

The Alito thing mentioned this would only be dealing with the abortion issue. But no one seems to have read that.
He was explicitly clear about that. But you’re right. Ignoring it to spread disinformation and fear is the leftist way.

9D04F063-9689-427E-A142-12F75DFBDFA2.jpeg

I agree. Why give this so much time to fester? I say make the announcement soon - ahead of other decisions, if necessary.

I just have to remember to pull my car into the garage that night. These DC protards have marched through my neighborhood before, cussing up a storm, and they’ve only gotten more violent since then.

Well, it was only a draft opinion, intended for circulation and discussion and change. I assume they're not releasing it right now because they're not ready to have their final vote.

I think there's probably also an element of not wanting to let the leaker and his cronies believe they can control and manipulate the Court.

Well, it was only a draft opinion, intended for circulation and discussion and change. I assume they're not releasing it right now because they're not ready to have their final vote.

I think there's probably also an element of not wanting to let the leaker and his cronies believe they can control and manipulate the Court.
Also inside reports the con justices aren't going to let Robert's change their position.
Just think, how will left wing MSM cover Pelosi's TV J6 spectacular AND the R v W decision if it goes back to the states?

Piss off, troll.
This is a debate. Act like it.
Wish they would speed it up. Less time tor the left to be offended..........But hell they are offended by everything anyways...........so.............oh well.
The White House is in full derelection of duty by allowing wannabe assassins to roam the streets where the Justices live and make ugly assertions and threats to the families of the Supreme Court justices. This should have been made clear the first day the despicable female assassins of their own children started their charlatanic charade. People who have their children dismembered so they will have a comfortable time of it is hateful, sinful, bad, and murderous. When someone murders his pregnant girlfriend, so he won't have to face the music with his fiance, he is charged with two murders. An abortion murders only one, but it is still killing another human being. And that human being deserves to live. Doing right is not always easy, but pregnancy prevention is the right thing to do in order to take paying for erotic escapades of other people off the backs of other taxpayers.

I think someone should stick her in a cannon, pull her out through the long tube part in front, and as soon as her head pops out the opening, put it in a vise and squeeze. Then she can fill 1/100th of the pain and torture she is fine subjecting a baby to.
Ending a human life is God's job, not ours. Otherwise, we are no better than the murderous activities of irresponsible sex addicts who do not honor any aspect of human life when they have their baby ruthlessly murdered with dismemberment and brain surgeried to death inside their own body they disrespected so they can get rid of the remains of a human being comfortably removed from their bodies.

That these creepy female bangers disrespect the threat to their hateful deeds I am not surprised they come to think the world owes them a living and they can break laws of the Constitution to make a point for murdering one's own. Even wild animals defend their own from all predators.

I've watched just a little of a partial abortion video...........It is SICKENING............Not something I care to watch again.

And we have people who are rioting to PROTECT IT.....but ending Roe doesn't even end it. There are EVIL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD...........MONSTERS.

And they are showing us they are here on USMB as well.
I've seen some crazy position's defended on here in the past, and like you say it is some sickening stuff. Not sure why people are so crazy to defend the indefensible like they do, but I've seen it here plenty of times. Sometimes I think they just argue for the sake of arguing, and if it takes going there then they'll go there just to win that debate or argument no matter how twisted it gets (not really believing in what they're defending), but they can't stop once they climb on board this being the "devil's advocate" train".

Last edited:
The Alito thing mentioned this would only be dealing with the abortion issue. But no one seems to have read that.
It should be an eye opener that they think correcting one wrong somehow would lead to their positions taken on other things in life, otherwise things that they must worry could be wrong also in their mind's, so I ask why do "they" harbor such guilt on other issue's like they do ?

\
And a State Womb Registry.
Why should we do that when we can deport people who break the law. That's what the world is doing to us on the Southern border. They're depositing their hardened jailbirds on the Rio Grande. We don't have to have endless crime here because the dysfunctional Biden is enlarging criminal takeover of America in every way he can to please mob mafiosa Pelosi, the first name in undeserved maximum greed for power.

\

Why should we do that when we can deport people who break the law. That's what the world is doing to us on the Southern border. They're depositing their hardened jailbirds on the Rio Grande. We don't have to have endless crime here because the dysfunctional Biden is enlarging criminal takeover of America in every way he can to please mob mafiosa Pelosi, the first name in undeserved maximum greed for power.
The main thing is, government needs to be dictating human action at all times, in all circumstances. At the border, in the womb, up your asshole - whatever it takes!

The main thing is, government needs to be dictating human action at all times, in all circumstances. At the border, in the womb, up your asshole - whatever it takes!
OMG. You think our government should have no say over who comes into this country, or how? And no say over barbaric abortions performed on viable babies?

You liberals show what soulless people you are with each post. The irony is you think you’re compassionate.

\

This is true. They are opening their jails and letting their criminals cross illegally into America. And the liberals, who think more of foreign criminals than law-abiding Americans, are defending it.

OMG. You think our government should have no say over who comes into this country, or how? And no say over barbaric abortions performed on viable babies?

You liberals show what soulless people you are with each post. The irony is you think you’re compassionate.
No, no, no - you're not listening. I've seen the light. I'm shining up my jackboots. We must bow to the omnipotent state. It's the only way to keep brown people from infesting the womb.

No, no, no - you're not listening. I've seen the light. I'm shining up my jackboots. We must bow to the omnipotent state. It's the only way to keep brown people from infesting the womb.
Your Jack boots crush the skulls of babies with late term abortion.

And boom! Out with the race card. You liberals disgust me.

And boom! Out with the race card. You liberals disgust me.
It's sad, isn't it? Liberals are poo poo heads. The source of all our trouble. But we can squash them with the righteous power of the state. Uber alles and shit. Go team!

Forum List

Back