Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You denied them of ever seeing that right when you crushed their head in the uterous.
Crushed their head ? I thought it was just a clump of cell's ? I want my money back lefty's, because YOU LIED !!!! Oh wait this is when the human being has developed a heartbeat and a full complete head where as they choose to snuff it out. Bad stuff.

its legal to protest in front of somebody's home
I'd say the law is very clear and concise regarding such protests:

What is ALSO CLEAR is that Democrat politicians, judges, and presidents, don't obey laws they don't AGREE with. That kind of behavior is known, simply, as "lawlessness". The biggest problem with lawlessness is that it acts like a cancer. It spreads. It grows. Pretty soon, those on the Left are going to find they have lots of company from their fellow Americans on the Right. This is going to lead to some interesting reflections from the Democrats.

My guess is that very few of them will even recognize their own hypocrisy when they begin yelling and raising hell against Republicans who DARE to disobey laws that have been duly passed in Congress and signed by a Democrat President. Ultimately, once the lawlessness spreads far enough, the system simply falls into chaos. Every group just does its own thing and refuses to honor any rules they disagree with. Now, I have no real problem with them choosing to ignore laws. What I have a HUGE problem with is when they DEMAND that I obey them.

Imagine the Democrat wokesters dismay when they finally grasp that just because their favorite propaganda outlet agrees with every view they hold... it doesn't mean anyone else is COMPELLED to do so as well. These idiots probably believe, somewhere in the foggy, musty, mildewed areas of their psyche that Republicans have no right or ability to rebel and disobey. "Put them in prison" will likely be a cherished refrain. Eventually though, someone is going to explain to them that the numbers just don't work. We don't have millions of jail cells and our military isn't apt to just "follow orders" and go in shooting.

What is ALSO CLEAR is that Democrat politicians, judges, and presidents, don't obey laws they don't AGREE with. That kind of behavior is known, simply, as "lawlessness". The biggest problem with lawlessness is that it acts like a cancer. It spreads. It grows. Pretty soon, those on the Left are going to find they have lots of company from their fellow Americans on the Right. This is going to lead to some interesting reflections from the Democrats.

My guess is that very few of them will even recognize their own hypocrisy when they begin yelling and raising hell against Republicans who DARE to disobey laws that have been duly passed in Congress and signed by a Democrat President. Ultimately, once the lawlessness spreads far enough, the system simply falls into chaos. Every group just does its own thing and refuses to honor any rules they disagree with. Now, I have no real problem with them choosing to ignore laws. What I have a HUGE problem with is when they DEMAND that I obey them.

Imagine the Democrat wokesters dismay when they finally grasp that just because their favorite propaganda outlet agrees with every view they hold... it doesn't mean anyone else is COMPELLED to do so as well. These idiots probably believe, somewhere in the foggy, musty, mildewed areas of their psyche that Republicans have no right or ability to rebel and disobey. "Put them in prison" will likely be a cherished refrain. Eventually though, someone is going to explain to them that the numbers just don't work. We don't have millions of jail cells and our military isn't apt to just "follow orders" and go in shooting.
Can you imagine what this lawlessness has created for every day working class good citizen's in thousands of communities across the nation, otherwise to echo your words in a sense about it spreading like a cancer ??

It has created an environment where the good citizen's are afraid to get involved or to report lawbreakers anymore, and this due the fear that leftist/liberal/Democrat voting judge's, defence lawyer's, liberal juries, bail-bondsman, and basically a leftist justice system has opted on the side of quickly releasing these criminal's back into society without the proper vetting or consideration of their records in which looks like a lottery ticket roll before the first ticket is ever sold out of it. It's just that thick...

Losing faith in the system concerning the participation of the good citizen's working hand in hand with law enforcement is what causes crime to get way out of control.

Addressing this problem is probably one of the most important issue of our time.

Can you imagine what this lawlessness has created for every day working class good citizen's in thousands of communities across the nation, otherwise to echo your words in a sense about it spreading like a cancer ??

It has created an environment where the good citizen's are afraid to get involved or to report lawbreakers anymore, and this due the fear that leftist/liberal/Democrat voting judge's, defence lawyer's, liberal juries, bail-bondsman, and basically a leftist justice system has opted on the side of quickly releasing these criminal's back into society without the proper vetting or consideration of their records in which looks like a lottery ticket roll before the first ticket is ever sold out of it. It's just that thick...

Losing faith in the system concerning the participation of the good citizen's working hand in hand with law enforcement is what causes crime to get way out of control.

Addressing this problem is probably one of the most important issue of our time.
Limit getting involved, end around on the 1st via doxing, canceling

That was absolutely not the reason to cite to the opinion of Lord Hale. You’re boring when you lie. You’re always boring for that reason.
What exactly are you blathering about? What did I lie about? Alito has a 16th century view of women and women's rights. That is a fact. Now wipe the spit off of your chin and get a grip! Talk about boring! Holy shit!

Limit getting involved, end around on the 1st via doxing, canceling
Yep that should have been addressed immediately as well, because anyone caught doxing, stalking or cancelling individual's based of their political views expressed (views not in violation of any law's), should be quickly hauled in front of a judge and charged for what should be a crime that will cost them time in jail, and money. It's got to stop.

Yep that should have been addressed immediately as well, because anyone caught doxing, stalking or cancelling individual's based of their political views expressed (views not in violation of any law's), should be quickly hauled in front of a judge and charged for what should be a crime that will cost them time in jail, and money. It's got to stop.
Yet the Dems are letting the threats go on and on. In fact, in some cases, they’re participating in it. Why isn’t Schumer being brought up on impeachment charges for threatening violence if the justices don’t yield to liberals’ demands? It was bad enough when BLM was doing it, but members of Congress??!!

What exactly are you blathering about? What did I lie about? Alito has a 16th century view of women and women's rights. That is a fact. Now wipe the spit off of your chin and get a grip! Talk about boring! Holy shit!
You falsely claimed why Alito cited Hale: “But Alito cites him a half-dozen times throughout his draft as proof that abortion bans are an indispensable part of our country’s heritage.”

Wrong. But that’s the crap your citation said. That is not the purpose for the citations to the opinions of Lord Hale.

Don’t be obtuse. You’re an asshole. Sure. Understood. But you can be an honest asshole if you’d be willing to at least try.

Yet the Dems are letting the threats go on and on. In fact, in some cases, they’re participating in it. Why isn’t Schumer being brought up on impeachment charges for threatening violence if the justices don’t yield to liberals’ demands? It was bad enough when BLM was doing it, but members of Congress??!!
These people are out of control and they know it.... Makes me wonder just how long they can keep the charades going.

You falsely claimed why Alito cited Hale: “But Alito cites him a half-dozen times throughout his draft as proof that abortion bans are an indispensable part of our country’s heritage.”

Wrong. But that’s the crap your citation said. That is not the purpose for the citations to the opinions of Lord Hale.

Don’t be obtuse. You’re an asshole. Sure. Understood. But you can be an honest asshole if you’d be willing to at least try.
Wrong ? Where am I wrong, Alito most certainly cited Hale

Hale said that abortion bans are an indispensable part of our country’s heritage.” That is an appeal to tradition in order to defend banning abortion. If tradition were the standard for determining current laws and policies, we would still have slavery, child labor, and women would still need their husbands approval to work outside of the home.

Read on:

Just two weeks ago, in the leaked draft opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health that promised to overturn Roe v. Wade, Justice Alito cited Hale’s treatise eight times as evidence that abortion was considered a crime at the time the U.S. Constitution was written.

....... while citing Hale looks from one angle like a sober reference to legal history, from another it reads as a more partisan political statement: This is how America has always been, and any change from it is illegitimate.

Lord Hale, who was quoted numerous times by Alito was a misogynist from the dark ages, who thought that men should be allowed to rape their wives and who Alito whole heartedly embraced

ONCE AGAIN, WHAT THE FUCK DID I LIE ABOUT?

YOU are lying, You are trying to gaslight me mut its not working. You are not smart enough to make me doubt what I know. And calling me an asshole does not help your failed case

Though Alito holds him up as the authority on the criminality of aborting a fetus, Hale also advocated for the death penalty for children as young as 14.

Last edited:
Wrong ? Where am I wrong, Alito most certainly cited Hale

Hale said that abortion bans are an indispensable part of our country’s heritage.” That is an appeal to tradition in order to defend banning abortion. If tradition were the standard for determining current laws and policies, we would still have slavery, child labor, and women would still need their husbands approval to work outside of the home.

Read on:

Lord Hale, who was quoted numerous times by Alito was a misogynist from the dark ages, who thought that men should be allowed to rape their wives and who Alito whole heartedly embraced

ONCE AGAIN, WHAT THE FUCK DID I LIE ABOUT?

YOU are lying, You are trying to gaslight me mut its not working. You are not smart enough to make me doubt what I know. And calling me an asshole does not help your failed case

I know he cited Hale. You idiot. But he didn’t cite Hale for the reason your linked article claimed it was for. You imbecile hack bitch lying scumbag bitch. Go fuck your self now.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

we actually had to review the 1st amendment, sad.

Madsen v. women's health center made it legal to protest outside the home of a clinic employee. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Madsen v. women's health center made it legal to protest outside the home of a clinic employee. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Until someone has been effected....the law stands.....see you at SCOTUS

Just half a year ago I was against legislating morality. Even though abortion takes an innocent life of an unborn child, most immoral acts are not against the law. For instance, promiscuity and adultery are not crimes.

Having followed some prominent feminist accounts on Twitter, I understood that it is my duty as a citizen to oppose abortion and support anti-abortion candidates.

Individual law's are individual law's that address certain activities the specific law's are created for, so in the ruling of protest outside of a clinic, it isn't the same as protesting outside of justices home's, because that is seen as the attempt at intimidation being used to cast fear into member's of the court's as so to help sway it's opinions into one's favor by such tactics used as that.

Forum List

Back