Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

It's sad, isn't it? Liberals are poo poo heads. The source of all our trouble. But we can squash them with the righteous power of the state. Uber alles and shit. Go team!
th

Show me in the Constitution where pursuit of life is NOT GUARANTEED for unborn babies?
? What a weird sentence.

Anyway - I'm down. Unborn babies get all the rights. It's a travesty that they're not allow to vote. Nor counted in the census. They should also have to start paying taxes too. We should look into that. Lost revenue.

? What a weird sentence.

Anyway - I'm down. Unborn babies get all the rights. It's a travesty that they're not allow to vote. Nor counted in the census. They should also have to start paying taxes too. We should look into that. Lost revenue.
Basic Biology escapes you...........Late term abortion is an abomination.........and you are part of a cult who thinks it's ok to kill a baby even though moments later it is clearly life.

You ARE EVIL.

It's sad, isn't it? Liberals are poo poo heads. The source of all our trouble. But we can squash them with the righteous power of the state. Uber alles and shit. Go team!
The state is the one that proposed a Truth Ministry to squash dissenting opinion. But you go ahead and believe that it’s Republicans trying to suppress your rights. If it were up to the liberals, we wouldn’t be allowed to speak at all.

The state is the one that proposed a Truth Ministry to squash dissenting opinion. But you go ahead and believe that it’s Republicans trying to suppress your rights. If it were up to the liberals, we wouldn’t be allowed to speak at all.
Stalin would be proud of Dblack

Basic Biology escapes you...........Late term abortion is an abomination.........and you are part of a cult who thinks it's ok to kill a baby even though moments later it is clearly life.
You're not listening. I'm with you. We must save all the unborn babies. Who knows how many unborn babies are in any given womb? Only one way to know for sure - consistent thorough monitoring.

Liberals suck. Is there some way we can ban them?

You're not listening. I'm with you. We must save all the unborn babies. Who knows how many unborn babies are in any given womb? Only one way to know for sure - consistent thorough monitoring.
Are you still to stupid on how it works...........

Here......since you are being sarcastic.

Liberals suck. Is there some way we can ban them?
No, I don’t believe in banning free speech - no matter how sucky liberals are. Liberals, otoh, are going off the deep end trying to figure out how to silence conservatives.

Thats the difference between you and me. I believe in a free, democratic country, people are free to express themselves regardless of their political beliefs. You want to use the strong arm of the government to censor non-liberal speech.

No, I don’t believe in banning free speech - no matter how sucky liberals are. Liberals, otoh, are going off the deep end trying to figure out how to silence conservatives.

Thats the difference between you and me. I believe in a free, democratic country, people are free to express themselves regardless of their political beliefs. You want to use the strong arm of the government to censor non-liberal speech.

This isn't about the rights of liberals, it's about the rights of unborn babies. What about their freedom of speech?

You denied them of ever seeing that right when you crushed their head in the uterous.
Well, I've seen the error of my ways. Once a woman is pregnant - it's no longer up to her. It's the state's call. Only government can be trusted to protect the sanctity of human life.

Well, I've seen the error of my ways. Once a woman is pregnant - it's no longer up to her. It's the state's call. Only government can be trusted to protect the sanctity of human life.
So now you went back to the a argument........even though you want the z formula.

You are a leftist loon........pretending to be something else...........and we REFUSE TO AGREE with you being a MONSTER.......anyone who thinks it's ok to kill a baby right at birth is a dang MONSTER.

This isn't about the rights of liberals, it's about the rights of unborn babies. What about their freedom of speech?
They have the right not be murdered. That’s why when a murderer kills a pregnant woman, he gets charged with two counts.

So now you went back to the a argument........even though you want the z formula.

You are a leftist loon........pretending to be something else...........and we REFUSE TO AGREE with you being a MONSTER.......anyone who thinks it's ok to kill a baby right at birth is a dang MONSTER.
You're right of course. I bow to the state on the matter. Government will make the right call. They always do.

Forum List

Back