Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Tell that to those convicted its merely.

The shitshow is 50 years of abortions up to partial birth abortions which is barbsrusm.

High time for a shit show against killing the unborn whi cant speak for themselves.

Most opinions are Roe v Wade will be overturned.

Let the shit show begin.
Piss off, troll.

That’s good news, but how would you know that? Robert’s isn’t broadcasting what’s happening in secret discussions, is he?

But no surprise that Roberts is kowtowing to the leftists’ threats. He already revealed himself for a turncoat when he claimed Obamacare was Constitutional. I wonder what dirt they have on him.
Insider sources.....you know, just like they got a leaker.

Insider sources.....you know, just like they got a leaker.
Well, I’m glad to hear it. Now especially, the SCOTUS cannot be seen retreating in the face of violent threats from the leftist animals, and for the same reason one doesn’t negotiate with terrorists: all you do is encourage more of the behavior.

Announcement is coming in June.

Piss off, troll.
So angry when people don't agree. You want abortion til birth. You made that clear. I consider that barbaric. If the shoe fits wear it.

Your side refusing to Ever compromise brought us to this day.

Roe v Wade will soon be overturned. And the States shall decide for themselves as it should be.

Well, I’m glad to hear it. Now especially, the SCOTUS cannot be seen retreating in the face of violent threats from the leftist animals, and for the same reason one doesn’t negotiate with terrorists: all you do is encourage more of the behavior.

Announcement is coming in June.
I think this was leaked early so not to lose any momentum with Pelosi's J6 TV spectacular coming at the same time......can't have two blockbusters at the same time.

I think this was leaked early so not to lose any momentum with Pelosi's J6 TV spectacular coming at the same time......can't have two blockbusters at the same time.
If all the information in concerning the investigation that Durham is conducting, uhhhh is found to be true, then indictments need to be plenty going forward, and if what Glen Beck is saying on his Blaze TV about the Biden's being criminal's is true, then Biden needs to be impeached quick fast and in a hurry, and possibly jailed also for his crimes if convicted............... After all that, if this documentary called 2000 Mules is true, then the patriot's held in lock down over Jan.6th, might need to be released immediately, and maybe even given the medal of honor for their actions in trying to save America from all that corruption.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, and if it is found out that democrat's are somewhat criminal's, then that should be realized by American's finally, and proper action's should be taken in mass at the ballot box.

So angry when people don't agree. You want abortion til birth. You made that clear. I consider that barbaric. If the shoe fits wear it.

Your side refusing to Ever compromise brought us to this day.

Roe v Wade will soon be overturned. And the States shall decide for themselves as it should be.
Piss off, troll.

Your true colors got shown here..............GOOD........

Why you hate me............Fine by me.............you aren't no libertarian.........You ARE A LEFTIST.
I hate you for the same reason I hate Trump. You're a troll. You love negative attention because that's all you can generate. You're not here to discuss politics, you're here to be a twat. Carry on.

I hate you for the same reason I hate Trump. You're a troll. You love negative attention because that's all you can generate. You're not here to discuss politics, you're here to be a twat. Carry on.
You HATE ME because I use a cattle prod to get the truth out of you.

And you sure as hell did here................You made it perfectly clear you are ok with PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION.

And I HATE YOU FOR THAT...............See how this works.

You HATE ME because I use a cattle prod to get the truth out of you.

And you sure as hell did here................You made it perfectly clear you are ok with PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION.

And I HATE YOU FOR THAT...............See how this works.
Anyone who defends partial birth abortion is a heartless barbarian.

She is mad because we EXPOSED HER for what she is now.
I think someone should stick her in a cannon, pull her out through the long tube part in front, and as soon as her head pops out the opening, put it in a vise and squeeze. Then she can fill 1/100th of the pain and torture she is fine subjecting a baby to.

I think someone should stick her in a cannon, pull her out through the long tube part in front, and as soon as her head pops out the opening, put it in a vise and squeeze. Then she can fill 1/100th of the pain and torture she is fine subjecting a baby to.
I've watched just a little of a partial abortion video...........It is SICKENING............Not something I care to watch again.

And we have people who are rioting to PROTECT IT.....but ending Roe doesn't even end it. There are EVIL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD...........MONSTERS.

And they are showing us they are here on USMB as well.

I've watched just a little of a partial abortion video...........It is SICKENING............Not something I care to watch again.

And we have people who are rioting to PROTECT IT.....but ending Roe doesn't even end it. There are EVIL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD...........MONSTERS.

And they are showing us they are here on USMB as well.
I haven’t seen such a video, and I wouldn’t want to. It would give me nightmares.

And yes, the USMB pro-abortionists, along with the NY AG who said how proud she was to abort her baby and the news anchor who said she would JOYFULLY abort a baby, have revealed what soulless, heartless people they are.

Another poster upthread said he heard (how he heard, I don’t know) that Roberts - the turncoat - has been desperately trying to flip the conservative justices, but thus far no go. Alito won’t fold. Thomas won’t fold. I‘m hoping the other three stay firm.

The best we can hope for is a reversal, at 5-4, with Roberts joining the three liberal women.

Is this a lock? I don’t know. But I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.

To equate a new life with cosmetic vanity became a new low when a million future citizens were being murdered right inside their mother's belly. It was vomitus to start out, and it still is. From the time it's a 2-cell zygote until it goes through every developmental stage from conception to death, it's a distinct human being not only from its schoolmates but it is also a human being in its own rights, DNA and all. The Democrats don't want to end their power over women who fall for the line that they will be better off without having the baby that formed inside what should be the safest place in the world, their mother.

I'm reading the ruling will come out in June or July. I think this may end up overshadowing the Pelosi J6 TV spectacular. If reports are accurate, doesn't look good for the left.

LOL

I'm reading the ruling will come out in June or July. I think this may end up overshadowing the Pelosi J6 TV spectacular. If reports are accurate, doesn't look good for the left.

LOL
Wish they would speed it up. Less time tor the left to be offended..........But hell they are offended by everything anyways...........so.............oh well.

Wish they would speed it up. Less time tor the left to be offended..........But hell they are offended by everything anyways...........so.............oh well.
I agree. Why give this so much time to fester? I say make the announcement soon - ahead of other decisions, if necessary.

I just have to remember to pull my car into the garage that night. These DC protards have marched through my neighborhood before, cussing up a storm, and they’ve only gotten more violent since then.

This case has an impact on other cases and issues, such as contraceptives, same sex marriage which could be threatened depending on how the Supreme Court rules and what they say or don't say. It's kind of a big deal that I don't think should be rushed; do it right this time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back