Roe overturned

Where women are denied the right to privacy, as r baby factory is concerned, in several states already by means of Trigger laws. Some States feel like they should own the women I guess.

Please define...what is a woman?

I'm sure you meant "birthing person"...

That is absurd since some women will not know they are pregnant and should allow for incest and rape.

I strongly dislike the Mandatory Motherhood ideology the republicans are.

I favor the 16-week line because most women who aborts do so at the 93% rate by week 16.
And they can still do that. Many states will allow it up until then, and beyond. They might just have the inconvenience of a bus ride and an overnight motel room, which I’m sure PP and pro-abortion groups will fund.

Lots of people have to travel to accomplish their goals. My grandparents had to sail across an ocean for freedom. My 22-year-old father had to move 250 miles to an unfamiliar city for a job. It’s not that much of an ask to take a bus, stay an overnight if needed, and bus back.

OKTexas

Spare us the dog and pony show.

You think embryos have souls, and you think that your support of banning abortion punches your personal ticket to the Jesus forever festival.

Nothing more.

It concerned individual rights, both times.

Both time?

You mean to tell me you read the history book twice, and you still don't know what you are talking about?

The Dred Scott case did not overturn an earlier precedent. Nor was it overturned itself by the court at a later time.

I'd suggest you read the history book a third time, but you might mistakenly think that Christ has returned.

Where women are denied the right to privacy, as far as their baby factory is concerned, in several states already by means of Trigger laws. Some States feel like they should own the women I guess.

Psssft, the Neo-GOP and the Great Pussy Grab. Thanks Donnie.

Never trust the Neo-GOP, ladies. Better vote them out while you still can!
women can still avoid having children

I know that's hard to believe, but it's true.

think about it...

As proven today. The problem you folks have moving forward is time works against you. The limitations set by the states will be fully understood or changed. There will be no reason to take abortion back to the national stage. It will likely be decades before the Court changes enough to even consider trying to get a case to the Supreme Court. This is likely a dead issue within a year.

Not sure who "you folks" are since I am against abortion...but that aside.

It will be a dead issue as far as the courts are concerned, not sure so much for the voters. The more states that pass more and more restrictive laws will keep it an issue for the voters.

Sooner than later a state will make it murder and go after doctors and mothers. It is only a matter of time.

May God prosper those who live for their children--even the inconvenient ones--forever. I'm so grateful the current Supreme Court Justices did the right thing by turning this issue over to the individual states. That doesn't necessarily save a lot of children, but states that support life will be the ones bringing about tomorrow's America. And states that trouble loving people by rubberstamping irresponsible practices such as killing little human biengs in their developmental stages, which will bring everybody down and kill off founder dna.

Thanks for the Dissenting Opinion ...

They should be careful when they are a Supreme Court Justices and try to avoid all the caterwauling and hyperbole.
It might have served them better if they had attempted to find some Constitutional or legal grounds for their dissent.

It's what happens when Justices think they are politicians ... :thup:

Their problem was that there was never any constitutional basis to support Roe in the first place. It was invented law based upon the liberal biases of the majority of the court back then.

It will be a dead issue as far as the courts are concerned, not sure so much for the voters. The more states that pass more and more restrictive laws will keep it an issue for the voters.

Sooner than later a state will make it murder and go after doctors and mothers. It is only a matter of time.

I hope so. It is murder.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons"
The fourth amendment is not applicable to abortion.

It is unreasonable search and seizure.

What do you think the government's gonna do? Show up with a portable ultrasound machine to routinely enforce a woman's pregnancy? Your penchant for drama and overstatement is precisely what's wrong with discourse on this issue.

Why grab a pussy when you can fuck it and murder the baby?
A baby would take 9 months in her baby factory. Ops, did I say her baby factory? Now I must say the State owned Baby Factory, inside of her.

Most guys like that don't stick around the next day much less worry about their deposits.....

Interstate only. Oklahoma could declare you can't leave the county you live in.

Oklahoma cannot restrict travel. It violates Constitutional freedoms. Any attempt by any state to restrict travel would go VERY badly for the government proposing it.

You seem to be under the mistaken belief that the majority of the American people favour this decision. 80% of Americans think abortion is a right to some point. Even the most extreme anti-abortionists think that the woman shouldn't have carry a pregnancy that results from rape or incest, to term.
So ACB is a woman hating man? ROFLMFAO

ACB is a member of a small radical Catholic sect and was completely unqualified to be a SC justice. Her church is currently under investigation for sexual abuse of women and it only has 1500 members. I don't think cult members make good court members.

May God prosper those who live for their children--even the inconvenient ones--forever. I'm so grateful the current Supreme Court Justices did the right thing by turning this issue over to the individual states. That doesn't necessarily save a lot of children, but states that support life will be the ones bringing about tomorrow's America. And states that trouble loving people by rubberstamping irresponsible practices such as killing little human biengs in their developmental stages, which will bring everybody down and kill off founder dna.
I wonder how many people will move to a pro life state just to live in a pro life environment?

I mean.. if the smallest and most helpless and needy among us is protected... maybe everyone is?

This decision has brought tears to my eyes... (and u have to know how rarely that happens..)

Great news!

Glad to see these small humans have gained rights.

webmd-pic-of-20-week-ultrasound.jpg

Compassion wins!

Not likely. The states are limited by their constituents. They get what the people allow. As it should be and always should have been. Either way, this is a dead issue on the federal level moving forward.

The fourth amendment is not applicable to abortion.

It is unreasonable search and seizure.

What do you think the government's gonna do? Show up with a portable ultrasound machine to routinely enforce a woman's pregnancy? Your penchant for drama and overstatement is precisely what's wrong with discourse on this issue.
That would put search and seizure in a whole new context.

Forum List

Back