Roe overturned

I've never heard of them bombing those type clinics it's usually the abortion clinics and they kill the doctors too. Extremists on both sides are bad news. Roe versus Wade was a healthy balance. Now we're going to lose more lives than ever.
Of course you are unaware that dozens of care centers for moms have been attacked the past 2 weeks. You watch CNN and have no clue what’s going on in the real world.

Typical dumbass tactic of baby killer supporters is to split hairs.
Fact remains that right now there’s kids in playgrounds who were born at less than 25 weeks.
And there are women who in their 20-week checkup discover that the child they are caring is horrible genetic problems and is inviable therefore they have to have an abortion rather than bring something that's just going to die and suffer into this world. There's enough pain and suffering already.

it's what GOD thinks that matters

That said, abortion is not a "religious" issue anymore than the murder of anyone is a purely religious issue
Who's god ? Your tribal god ? It is immaterial in civil Life. The only place your god matters is in your heart and in your religious institution that you're believe in.

And there are women who in their 20-week checkup discover that the child they are caring is horrible genetic problems and is inviable therefore they have to have an abortion rather than bring something that's just going to die and suffer into this world. There's enough pain and suffering already.
Ah, the NAZI agenda surfaces. Eradicate the impure.

I’ve met Nick twice. His wife is hot and his 4 kids are great.
1656444210245.jpeg

You confuse me with somebody that gives a shit. However, if you want to spout your silly JFK conspiracy crap go for it Sport. The rest of the posters on this thread would probably appreciate it if you would start another thread because this thread is about another subject.
Thanks for proving as always you have alzheimers diseace. I DID start another thread and INVITED you to come over to try and refute my conspiracy FACTS,you became a coward and did not go to this thread in this link i posted here in post# 1,734

here is the link AGAIN i posted in that earlier post so stop it with your babble bullshit I did not create a thread for you to come over as you asked me to to finish that discussion

stop pretending i did not make that thread that you asked for.everybody here would appreciate it if YOU stopped replying to me on THIS thread and came over and finished that discussion on THIS thread where i posted the link to Flash.

THIS was your juvenile reply i got from you when i did as YOU said and created a thread for us to finish that discussion as you asked me to do :cuckoo:

Back in the old days we had a phrase for nut cases like you - Beaucoup Dinky Dau.

as i just proved,you did not go to that thread you asked me to create and you just kept on with your babble on THIS thread. :cuckoo:

you asked me to make another thread,i did so as evidenced in that link,put up and go to this thread or SHUT UP.

you going to deny reality that i did as you said and posted that link as you asked and yet you refused to go over there?:auiqs.jpg:

everybody here would appreciate it if you stopped replying to me on THIS thread and go on over to the thread that i created as you ASKED me to do to finish the discussion there instead of on this thread.

Last edited:
When I asked "Are you saying that the single cell zygote, as human life, deserves the rights we give to babies who are born?" you still refused to answer.
Your question has nothing to do with my point, and is otherwise irrelevant to the issue.
Under Roe, the state has a compelling interest in the protection of human life, to the point where it can prohibit abortions.
Thus, the relevant question is when does the unborn become a human life.
When you can ask a question relevant to my point, let me know.

Thanks for proving as always you have alzheimers diseace. I DID start another thread and INVITED you to come over to try and refute my conspiracy FACTS,you became a coward and did not go to this thread in this link i posted here in post# here. Roe overturned

stop pretending i did not make that thread that you asked for.everybody here would appreciate it if YOU stopped replying to me on THIS thread and came over and finished that discussion on THIS thread where i posted the link to Flash.

you asked me to make another thread,i did so,put up and go to this thread or SHUT UP.
You can invite anybody you want but that doesn't mean we will join in on your JFK tin foil hat silliness.

In other words what part of "I don't give a shit" don't you understand?

Maybe when Nancy passes her abortion bill up to birth you can pay some mom to rip apart the baby.
You are horrible person. But since you like horror I'll tell you a story. When I was in nurses training 50 plus years ago. During my ER stint at the State hospital. A bunch of hookers brought in a hooker that was very very pregnant and sick. They were holding her up so she wouldn't collapse. When we questioned her what was wrong what was going on. They said, " she's 2 weeks overdue, and she's starting to stink real bad." Upon examination we discovered the fetus was dead in the womb and green smelly drainage or dribbling out of her vagina. She had a high grade temperature. Probably syphilis and or gonorrhea, which went septic. The fetus was megalocephalic. So it couldn't be delivered vaginally under normal circumstances and she was so ill a C-section was inadvisable. What to do. We took her to OBGYN, put her up in the stirrups and the doctor used crusher forceps to crush the skull to allow a vaginal delivery. I was there with two other trainees, both female. When he crushed the skull, green, horrid-smelling slime squirted all over the place and the two girls passed out. I just threw up. I don't know about you, but I always thought to myself why didn't that hooker just go ahead and have an abortion early on instead of almost dying. What was she thinking. This world has a lot of people having children who should never have them the first place.

There you go changing the question to the same one you've been avoiding, so you can avoid it.

I have already stipulated that it is human life from the point of conception. At what point do you feel the developing human being deserves the rights we give to babies who are born?

Your question has nothing to do with my point, and is otherwise irrelevant to the issue.
Under Roe, the state has a compelling interest in the protection of human life, to the point where it can prohibit abortions.
When you can ask a question relevant to my point, let me know.
The Jewish faith, and many others believe life begins at birth. Every person I've ever known has a birth date.

I have already stipulated that it is human life from the point of conception. At what point do you feel the developing human being deserves the rights we give to babies who are born?
Irrelevant when discussing abortion.
Abortion isn't about the rights we give babies who are born, it's about when the state has a compelling interest in protecting human life.

Last edited:
it's what GOD thinks that matters

That said, abortion is not a "religious" issue anymore than the murder of anyone is a purely religious issue
Huh? You say only what God thinks matters but then say abortion is not a religious issue? And, you are Catholic? :dunno:

You can invite anybody you want but that doesn't mean we will join in on your JFK tin foil hat silliness.

In other words what part of "I don't give a shit" don't you understand?
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

In other words,you are admitting you are too arrogant to admit it when you have been proven wrong and dismiss facts as tin foil sillyness and that when someone does as you ASK them to,you wont go to that thread after they do as you ask sense you know you cannot stand toe to toe with them in a debate.

you really should do everyone on here a favor and put me on ignore sense you ignore facts of mine anyways all the time and always dismiss those facts as tin foil sillyness. :cuckoo: and reply with junveile one liners when you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.

Forum List

Back