Roe overturned

I'm not going to answer you cause you want to call "human life" a "human being" making the question irrelevant, has got to be the lamest I've seen.
If you don't think there's a meaningful difference between "human life" and "human being" why don't you drop the latter term and adopt the former?

In Leftard California you murder a pregnant mom and you’re charged with two murders.
The fetus is not actually classified as a person under us law 8. Special interest groups got a fetal bill passed which gave them some rights and that's how people can be charged with the murder of a fetus as a person even though it isn't a person.

DC Democrats bill is up to birth. That’s Federal law should it pass.
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' support for the legality of abortion varies sharply when they are asked to evaluate it on a trimester basis, which is consistent with the pattern Gallup has found for more than 20 years. Six in 10 U.S. adults think abortion should generally be legal in the first three months of pregnancy. However, support drops by about half, to 28%, for abortions conducted in the second three months, and by half again, to 13%, in the final three months. - Trimesters Still Key to U.S. Abortion Views.
Only 13% agree with the Democrat bill and 87% disagree. You think that's representative government? That's tyranny of the minority or communism and fascism.

How are people simultaneously pro-choice for abortions, but not pro-choice for jab mandates?
the leftists like him are hypocrites,somehow its okay to have the mindset my body my choice when it comes to abortions but when it comes to jab mandates,my body my choice gets thrown out the window.:cuckoo:

The fetus is not actually classified as a person under us law 8. Special interest groups got a fetal bill passed which gave them some rights and that's how people can be charged with the murder of a fetus as a person even though it isn't a person.
That campaign, was, and remains, a conceit. A wedge, specifically for the purpose of shoehorning in personhood to setup abortion laws. Some people just can't get enough government oversight in their lives.

So you ask a pregnant woman how her zygote is doing?
Actually women don't know when they're carrying a zygote, morula or gastrula. If the woman wants the child and plans on continuing the pregnancy to fruition, it is acceptable to ask how the baby's doing. Because for her it is not a fetus, it is a baby that she's carrying. And those are her hopes and expectations for the eventual outcome. God willing, that does happen in most cases.

If you don't think there's a meaningful difference between "human life" and "human being" why don't you drop the latter term and adopt the former?
When I asked "Are you saying that the single cell zygote, as human life, deserves the rights we give to babies who are born?" you still refused to answer.

Actually women don't know when they're carrying a zygote, morula or gastrula. If the woman wants the child and plans on continuing the pregnancy to fruition, it is acceptable to ask how the baby's doing. Because for her it is not a fetus, it is a baby that she's carrying. And those are her hopes and expectations for the eventual outcome. God willing, that does happen in most cases.
Oh. So you are for ripping the limbs off of babies.

They firebomb clinics that help moms who CHOOSE to have their babies because they’re pro choice.
I've never heard of them bombing those type clinics it's usually the abortion clinics and they kill the doctors too. Extremists on both sides are bad news. Roe versus Wade was a healthy balance. Now we're going to lose more lives than ever.

Oh. So you are for ripping the limbs off of babies.
I abhor all child violence. Children are the closest thing to real and absolute love that there is. Why would you even think of doing that to a child. You must be very sick. Please get help.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' support for the legality of abortion varies sharply when they are asked to evaluate it on a trimester basis, which is consistent with the pattern Gallup has found for more than 20 years. Six in 10 U.S. adults think abortion should generally be legal in the first three months of pregnancy. However, support drops by about half, to 28%, for abortions conducted in the second three months, and by half again, to 13%, in the final three months. - Trimesters Still Key to U.S. Abortion Views.
Only 13% agree with the Democrat bill and 87% disagree. You think that's representative government? That's tyranny of the minority or communism and fascism.
it's what GOD thinks that matters

That said, abortion is not a "religious" issue anymore than the murder of anyone is a purely religious issue

Forum List

Back