Roe overturned

Oh grow up

Is PP a gas station?
A shoe store?

Enlighten us
Planned Parenthood is the largest women's health organization in America. These new stringent abortion laws are going to contribute in a negative way to the health of women in America. They provide many services, abortion is just the issue that extremists pick up on. They don't want to know the whole truth, it doesn't serve their agenda.

Liberals are confused people that are indoctrinated to their leftist ideologies.
Funny, now I'd have to say, far right extremists have a hard time coming up with original thoughts, they're so used to being told what to say and do.

You are horrible person. But since you like horror I'll tell you a story. When I was in nurses training 50 plus years ago. During my ER stint at the State hospital. A bunch of hookers brought in a hooker that was very very pregnant and sick. They were holding her up so she wouldn't collapse. When we questioned her what was wrong what was going on. They said, " she's 2 weeks overdue, and she's starting to stink real bad." Upon examination we discovered the fetus was dead in the womb and green smelly drainage or dribbling out of her vagina. She had a high grade temperature. Probably syphilis and or gonorrhea, which went septic. The fetus was megalocephalic. So it couldn't be delivered vaginally under normal circumstances and she was so ill a C-section was inadvisable. What to do. We took her to OBGYN, put her up in the stirrups and the doctor used crusher forceps to crush the skull to allow a vaginal delivery. I was there with two other trainees, both female. When he crushed the skull, green, horrid-smelling slime squirted all over the place and the two girls passed out. I just threw up. I don't know about you, but I always thought to myself why didn't that hooker just go ahead and have an abortion early on instead of almost dying. What was she thinking. This world has a lot of people having children who should never have them the first place.
Is this the norm now?? Nope

:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

In other words,you are admitting you are too arrogant to admit it when you have been proven wrong and dismiss facts as tin foil sillyness and that when someone does as you ASK them to,you wont go to that thread after they do as you ask sense you know you cannot stand toe to toe with them in a debate.

you really should do everyone on here a favor and put me on ignore sense you ignore facts of mine anyways all the time and always dismiss those facts as tin foil sillyness. :cuckoo: and reply with junveile one liners when you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.
I just looked at the Oswald thread. More than half of the posts were you being bat shit crazy attacking other posters that called you on you silly bullshit.

This is the last comment I'm making on this subject on this thread. You can go be crazy some place else.

I can't understand why the left is so triggered over for v wade. After all, it's just a clump of words!
Most people in the United States wanted Roe versus Wade to stand, unless you believe 60 to 80% of America is on the left. That would be great. We wouldn't have arbitrary laws being passed.

And there are women who in their 20-week checkup discover that the child they are caring is horrible genetic problems and is inviable therefore they have to have an abortion rather than bring something that's just going to die and suffer into this world. There's enough pain and suffering already.
Oh boo-woo. Tired of liberal double-talk... What horrible genetic problems? It's up to the states to decide. Do you know what this means? Democracy like liberals are always telling us that Republicans are destroying. Now, liberals hate democracy because they are no longer in control of people's lives. The people get to decide instead of the Federal Government. Tyranny is being avoided. Now, every person in the country gets to elect their representatives to make the laws concerning the rights of women and unborn children. Everyone gets a vote on this. And, if people don't like it, they can vote again and again and again. This is a good thing! No? Now you don't like democracy? Majority rule doesn't sound so good to you?

You don't know what people think that have physical problems, do you? When loving parents work with their handicapped children, there is nothing but love between the child and parent. I've given this example before. I was taking a class for rehabilitation for injuries and physical defects at a major university. They brought in people from a facility for sever handicapped people for us to identify the deformities and what exercises might help with correcting some of the deformities. Well, a group of us (5 students) were given a man in his early 50's whose every joint was deformed going in the wrong direction. He could not speak much either and obviously stunted in his mental capacity. We moved him around and were very uplifting in our conversations as we didn't want to hurt him or be mean in any way. This was a church owned school and we value all human life as children of our Heavenly Father. After a few minutes, the man became agitated with us. He began to try and speak which was difficult for him. He was making sounds and we stopped what we were doing and let him know we were listening and wanted to know what he wanted to say. He finally got out the words "I'm a person too!" We were stunned and many in the room shed tears that all life is precious and meaningful to all people whether you think they are viable and worthy of being born. I pity you and your insensitive liberal baby killers for your lack of understanding concerning human life in the womb and out of the womb. Not only did that man you say is unworthy of life view you as a horrible person for not wanting him to live, but for all those who have spent hours and years in helping him including the students in that room who gained so much understanding about the value and sanctity of all life view you as a horrible person for not giving such valuable opportunities to learn and grow as people. Spare us your sanctimonious bull crap.

Funny, now I'd have to say, far right extremists have a hard time coming up with original thoughts, they're so used to being told what to say and do.
I'm not told what to do at all. We believe in the first amendment and you don't. It's you that are spewing the hatred of communists and fascists that want to eliminate the people who you believe can't contribute to this world.

Is this the norm now?? Nope
Correct, we've come a long way since then but we've just taking a horrible step backwards. Even before Roe versus Wade was put to the wayside we are already having horrible instances occurring. Thank GOD, that 10-year-old that was locked up by her father for two or three months and continually raped occurred before the Texas abortion law went into effect. She was giving an abortion in the most humane way possible, was taken away from her father and is receiving extensive trauma care. Unfortunately, the woman who tried to give herself an abortion was one of the first victims of the Texas abortion law. After she got out of the hospital,after nearly dying. The state was intending to file charges against her, but there was such an uproar from the public they dropped the case. And of course you've heard about the Oklahoma case. I happily married woman with one child was expecting another child. She and her husband had already told their little girl that she was going to get a baby sister, and the couple was preparing the nursery. But on her 20-week checkup a terrible genetic anomaly showed up which made the fetus unviable she had no alternative to having abortion. She wasn't allowed to have it in Texas so she traveled to another stage when she got there so-called pro-life protesters greeted her with jeers. The woman who wanted her baby was forced to have an abortion by conditions out of her control and to add insult to injury these creeps condemned her for having to do it.

I'm not told what to do at all. We believe in the first amendment and you don't. It's you that are spewing the hatred of communists and fascists that want to eliminate the people who you believe can't contribute to this world.
Lol, telling a woman that she doesn't have control over her own body, if that's not hatred I don't know what is. Why don't you just go ahead and make all women slaves. You Fascist pig..

Oh boo-woo. Tired of liberal double-talk... What horrible genetic problems? It's up to the states to decide. Do you know what this means? Democracy like liberals are always telling us that Republicans are destroying. Now, liberals hate democracy because they are no longer in control of people's lives. The people get to decide instead of the Federal Government. Tyranny is being avoided. Now, every person in the country gets to elect their representatives to make the laws concerning the rights of women and unborn children. Everyone gets a vote on this. And, if people don't like it, they can vote again and again and again. This is a good thing! No? Now you don't like democracy? Majority rule doesn't sound so good to you?

You don't know what people think that have physical problems, do you? When loving parents work with their handicapped children, there is nothing but love between the child and parent. I've given this example before. I was taking a class for rehabilitation for injuries and physical defects at a major university. They brought in people from a facility for sever handicapped people for us to identify the deformities and what exercises might help with correcting some of the deformities. Well, a group of us (5 students) were given a man in his early 50's whose every joint was deformed going in the wrong direction. He could not speak much either and obviously stunted in his mental capacity. We moved him around and were very uplifting in our conversations as we didn't want to hurt him or be mean in any way. This was a church owned school and we value all human life as children of our Heavenly Father. After a few minutes, the man became agitated with us. He began to try and speak which was difficult for him. He was making sounds and we stopped what we were doing and let him know we were listening and wanted to know what he wanted to say. He finally got out the words "I'm a person too!" We were stunned and many in the room shed tears that all life is precious and meaningful to all people whether you think they are viable and worthy of being born. I pity you and your insensitive liberal baby killers for your lack of understanding concerning human life in the womb and out of the womb. Not only did that man you say is unworthy of life view you as a horrible person for not wanting him to live, but for all those who have spent hours and years in helping him including the students in that room who gained so much understanding about the value and sanctity of all life view you as a horrible person for not giving such valuable opportunities to learn and grow as people. Spare us your sanctimonious bull crap.
You sound like a Russian, are you really an American. I don't know how you got your hateful. You should move to Russia you'd fit in better over there. And you've shown no respect for women, making light of their situation, making them second-class citizens. I'm sorry but this is far from over. Are there not old enough or you're just too stupid to realize that Roe versus Wade between the law of the land because States were passing such egregious abortion laws they were killing women. Well guess what, none of those laws back then are as bad as the laws they're trying to pass now. So Roe versus Wade second generation will be back soon. It's already obvious, the states don't know what they're doing.

I just looked at the Oswald thread. More than half of the posts were you being bat shit crazy attacking other posters that called you on you silly bullshit.

This is the last comment I'm making on this subject on this thread. You can go be crazy some place else.

:anj_stfu::dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Translation from flash - I am a liar,I noticed you called a few people out on their bullshit same as my bullshit i post and when they could not counter your facts,they ran off same as i always run off from you and others when i cannot counter your facts or refute them on that subject.

this trollboy here lied so much in this post cause he does not even mention that most the posts were actually that of a troll named soupnazi that attacked everyone else on that thread when he could not counter facts of mine and many others and a handful of posters who are also know their facts on that subject same as me, agreed with me on soupnazi that he is a liar same as flash.

he also proves he is a lying hypocrite coward because he said earlier if i made a thread he would go there and humiliate me on that thread and yet when i do as he ASKS,he wont go to that thread like he said he would he just stays on THIS thread and posts juvenile rants.. see what a fucking lying troll this poster is who has no credibility? i also exposed what a hypocrite he is the fact eh told someone they need to stop listening to the MSN news yet HE does the same thing.:cuckoo:

i rest my case.

seeing how he LIES all the time when losing a debate, im putting some money down on a bet that wont be his last reply to me either the fact he is such a fucking liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back